Closed Thread
    trikditout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best HGH to use???

i wanna try an HGH but i do not know which one to use? anyone using one that they recomend?

Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't use anything but this...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/cellhard.html

Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trikditout View Post
    i wanna try an HGH but i do not know which one to use? anyone using one that they recomend?
    oral HGH is fake.

The actual HGH is a steroid, and is injected.
    In chess, nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights

trikditout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmmm. so what do you guys suggest?

asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asgiambanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ask Roger Clemmins..jk..i suggest doing a lot of searches..and if you dont have an @ss load of money, forget about it...

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Halos2thorns View Post
    oral HGH is fake.

The actual HGH is a steroid, and is injected.
    Testosterone is a steroid. Nandrolone is a steroid. HGH, IGF, MGF etc. are not classified as such. They fall into their own category of peptides.

ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoBldr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was considering using HGH as well, but I've been researching it for months and really can't find a product that I think worth it. I finally decided to forget about it. Seriously I think the only thing that really works like this is steriods and that's a whole different problem that I'm not willing to get involved in. If you find a good HGH product let me know. =)

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trikditout View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...e+sales+are+up

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    HGH at age 22 is essentially worthless.