TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Prolab Thermo Fire: A Review

Prolab Thermo Fire + UD2.0
    Final Review

Thanks to dvsness for the opportunity to try this product and do a log.
    I took Prolab Thermo Fire for 4 weeks right before the Holidays while doing a pretty extreme carb/cal cycling diet.
    I am very satisfied with my 4 week results...

~~~~~~~~Beginning Measurements~~~~~~~~
    Starting Weight: 190lbs
    Starting BF%: 15.68% (3 site caliper measurement)
    Starting Fat: 29.9488
    Starting LBM: 160.0512
    Waist (1" above navel): 33.75
    1" below navel: 36

~~~~~~~~1 Month Measurements~~~~~~~~
    Weight: 187.6lbs
    BF%: 14.06% (3 site caliper measurement)
    Fat: 26.38
    LBM: 161.22
    Waist (1" above navel): 33
    1" below navel: 35.5

So I lost almost 4lbs of fat and gained a little over a pound of LBM.

~~~~~~~~Pictures~~~~~~~~
    Beginning: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1196268337
    Ending: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1199464077

I don't think the pictures give the product justice. Remember, I am 6'4".

~~~~~~~~Observations~~~~~~~~
    Thermo Fire was really helpful on my low cal/carb days for energy and hunger.
    Many days I definitely felt warmer after taking it.
    This is an excellent product with a solid, no nonsense ingredient profile at a rock bottom price.

Will I use Prolab Thermo Fire in the future? Yes, I think it will be a staple in my cutting supplement stack.
    Will I recommend Prolab Thermo Fire to others? Hell yes.

~~~~~~~~Further Comments~~~~~~~~
    I had planned on finishing up the bottle with another 3-4 weeks of UD2.0 after the holidays but this has been derailed by some completely unrelated health issues. I started a new medication on Monday that not only would cloud the results of any further logging but has given me some sides that wouldn't allow me to continue with the same protocol. I also have to get regular bloodwork done and wouldn't want that skewed by dieting. My apologies to Prolab and dvsness for this.

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review, and I understand the circumstances regarding the time spent on TF getting cut short. I am glad, however, that you were pleased with the results during the time you were able to use the product.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Thanks for the review, and I understand the circumstances regarding the time spent on TF getting cut short. I am glad, however, that you were pleased with the results during the time you were able to use the product.
    I was very pleased with Thermo Fire and the results I got while taking it.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

If/when things get back to normal I will finish the bottle and do another 3-4 week log. I WILL have abs this summer!
    *No Crew*

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mozelstein View Post
    I was very pleased with Thermo Fire and the results I got while taking it.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

If/when things get back to normal I will finish the bottle and do another 3-4 week log. I WILL have abs this summer!
    Yes, you will! If you need any assistance with your progress, I'd be happy to help.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen