Registered User Beastinthemakin's Avatar
    Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beastinthemakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best tasting Natures best isopure?

Well, i love these guys products best protein out, but i was wondering what is the best flavor in powder form. I'm thinking of trying alpine punch, or one of the fruit flavors, becasue im sick of vanilla and chocolate. Does the alpin punch taste, like hi.ci punch, or more like a gatorade. becasue i heard its one of their top selling flavors. What do you guys think

Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khoraji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alpine Punch is pretty good, but it doesn't taste like Hi-C or anything like that. It's almost like a Gatorade that's not as sweet, and has a little bit of a milky flavor to it. The thing I like about the Zero Carb Isopure is that it's a lot lighter to drink than most other protein powders and so if you put down a couple of them during the course of a bulking day when you've already eaten a crapload, it doesn't make you feel bloated and nauseous.

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Their powders taste NOTHING like the bottled drink. A while back I got a super deal, so I got Mango Peach, Pineapple Orange Banana, and Dutch Chocolate. The fruit flavors were ok not great and Chocolate was pretty good, also not great. I can't tell you about the fruit punch since I didn't have it, but judging by the missed mark on the others I would say No. Tastes are very personal, so you may like it. I know you aren't asking for other brands, but the best tasting fruit isolate powders I have found are http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/4ever/fruit.html They were part of the big BB.com sale back in October.
    Last edited by John-Paul; 01-09-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beastinthemakin View Post
    Well, i love these guys products best protein out, but i was wondering what is the best flavor in powder form. I'm thinking of trying alpine punch, or one of the fruit flavors, becasue im sick of vanilla and chocolate. Does the alpin punch taste, like hi.ci punch, or more like a gatorade. becasue i heard its one of their top selling flavors. What do you guys think
    Most acceptable tasting is probably a better description... And Mango Peach probably fits best personally.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.