Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    RunninnRunnin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well I wear what make ME feel comfortable... I like wearing yoga pants and a men's hanes tank top lifting and loose short shorts and men's hanes tank top running... It's just what I feel comfortable exercising in... I ~~DON'T~~ wear it out of the gym though I hate when girls wear the short shorts out of the gym with there butt sticking out the back...! (I do have to be careful stretching, I go in the room with the gymanastic balls where there is walls to guard my backside... In the gym it is acceptable though... and if guys look it's their thing, I don't show anyone much attention when working out so I'd probably be a boring person to watch after awile But that's my opionion!

I defiently feel more comfortable working out at home too! You could wear nothing and get away with it... ! at the gym I'm always fussing with my clothing making sure my rear in not sticking out or my underware are not showing ect...

~Me!
    Being healthy is not a destination but a life long journey.

sixpackmissy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal I'm 100% hetero and female, and I have to look, so don't feel bad. I do so mostly out of shock. lol

samson1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    talking about what the females wear in the gym ,some times it's hard not to look . but it's looks so HOT ,females wearing very short shortssssss that then they bend over , talk about cheeks!! , i'm ok if females wanting to wear that but don't if upset if you see the guys looking at yous

fairytalemuse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if my butt was tight enough to wear that in the gym I'd probably wear it just because I'd be so proud to have a tight body and have it not look gross in short shorts! I usually wear those yoga pants and a baby T or a tank top.

2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man there is this fitness competitor at my gym wears ****ing tiny hot pants, and has the best ass and legs ever.

She lays there doing laying hamstring curls sounding like shes having an orgasam.

I just stare! But she trains with this huge roid guy! So i have to look quick lol!!!!
    Authentic British Muscle

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who cares if they want you to look or not.. Didn't think this kind of stuff needs permission.. Look if you want to, stare if you want to... Nothing to apologize for.

shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

I will wear a short bra top because when I have something on my stomach when I sweat it makes me even hotter if my stomach is covered. Now on legs days especially I wear at least capri/yoga pants so I don't show all my glory like on the leg press!!

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sports bra and shorts??? Wow, that is dressing UP for me in the gym

Seriously though,
    I have worked as a trainer at a number of Melbourne's gyms and when I was working, I wore what was appropriate (usually a tank top with my name and the company on it and either shorts or gym pants).
    When working out, I typically wore a crop top (sports bra) and shorts because that is what I'm most comfortable in.
    Personally, I believe my best advertising as a trainer is my body and the results I've acheived through hard work and committment. Almost all of my clients came to me because of how I look and train.
    If anyone gave me a dirty look or ventured a similar comment, I had no problem with that. In fact, I took it as a compliment because really, they are just showing their own insecurities.

Now that I train at home, I'll often just train in my underware and sometimes even topless because that is what is most comfortable.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Umm I cut the sleeves off of old t-shirts and the legs off of old sweats. I'm too embarrassed of myself(read ashamed) to just wear my sports bra and shorts. But more power to those who do
    Owen is here 10/31/06 8pds 2oz!!

gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I prefer baggier sweats with a bootcut leg and a sports bra top. I like the way my arms, shoulders,and abs look but I don't like my bottom half much. You will NEVER see me in shorts...even in the hot summer!

hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hottieboombody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wear Capris and a fitted t shirt...covered up...people still look...lol, dont think I would EVER be comfy doing weights and abs with my @$$ and other parts exposed...lol...
    I guess those who wear that sexy stuff do because they can...lol...

Leanne

(now if all guys who look hot could go shirtless....hahah .....just kidding...tight shirts on buff guys are good too...lmao)

Leanne
    Mom of 3....

Height: 5'2
    Weight: I dont know, 120 ISH and I feel good, on my way to feeling great!!

When the worst in life happens, you have to make the best of it...and no matter what anyone says, it is OK to move on....1.5 years later and I am STILL finding out who I am and just what I am made of.

bendyprissy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should women wear turtlenecks to keep guys off them? I wear tank tops & shorts because I'm at a gym not a school. Now that I got that out of my system... I wear them because I live in the south & the free weights section of my gym is on the 2nd floor & gets extremely hot & I don't tolerate heat well at all! It really sucks that my gym is coed!

lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sports bra and boy shorts

Dressing in this clothing is the most comfortable to me! I love dressing this way. I wouldn't right now because I am not in good enough shape, but I can't wait to get my small workout clothes out again to put them on.

I am not going to lie either. I makes me feel good to put on those clothes!!!
    I feel looks from male/females when I have them on but it doesn't bother me. I have friend that say things to me and it irritates that crap out of me! My husband is cool with it too because he knows how hard I work at the gym.

I don't know how people can handle dressing in big/baggy clothes. I would be so weighted down with all the sweat....yuck.....I hate having to wear more clothes now......so I am busting my butt to get my cute clothes on again.

I guess some people prefer to wear more clothes because it's more heat--whatever.

jamiam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Myself, I wear gym clothes that are loose enough to be non-restrictive and tight enough that I can check out my form in the mirrors. Really nothing to do with how I look to others!

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually, if I had my way and the weather was always good enough, I'd wear a bikini everywhere.
    Personally, I couldn't give two stuffs who might be 'offended' by that notion. I am here to enjoy life and I'm an exhibitionist at heart and have worked damn hard to achieve the look I have now.
    I love a little controversy too and REALLY love challenging those who are a little 'conservative' to break out of their shells and live life a bit.
    I believe in reincarnation but, even so, I know I've only got one chance at this lifetime so I'm making the most of it.
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoyRide70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    girls just do it for attention.

bendyprissy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JoyRide70
    girls just do it for attention.
    I've got one word for you: JACKASS!

Originally Posted by bendyprissy
    I've got one word for you: JACKASS!
    Agreed!
    I was going to post a response to that but I've already made my point above.
    www.ausdisciples.com

mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeyWRX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its not like this is a one sided thing, in the gym if a girl is wearing a sports bra and so forth, guys are going to look. but on the other hand, during the summer i run outside with no shirt on A, cause its hot and B, cause everyone needs a little attention

-mikey

Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowfly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most of the ladys that wear only sports bras are the ones doing cardio, however, another thing I noticed is that the majority of those women still have a long ways to go to actually make the sports bra look good on them alone.

Based on that, I think its safe to say they wear them because they're comfortable during cardio. I'm sure they're not wearin them to show off because, well, they dont have much to be showing off in terms of having a nice body.

I like wearing a tight top over my sports bra and when I do cardio I'd love to take off my top, but I dont want to feel uncomfortable by the stares (I already get looked at plenty and have had a few guys approach me... I dont want to attract more attention).

Strive to be different... Ira21's Avatar
    Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ira21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I noticed throughout the years that I am more motivated at the gym when I can see more of my hard earned muscle while lifting, thats why I dress in little shorts and workout tank tops...but never just a sports bra..maybe if I had a body like Davana Medina's! ha ha...but anyway....its like this:

MP3 player blasting great music + Fitted workout clothes that compliment your body= Great workout that pumps you up!
    I embrace my imperfections as that is what makes me humble.

Bulking Like a Mo'Fo Strong_Matt's Avatar
    Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Strong_Matt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im curious. do women actually check out the guys at the gym?
    "Rudeness is the weak man's strength."

de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    who cares if they want you to look or not.. Didn't think this kind of stuff needs permission.. Look if you want to, stare if you want to... Nothing to apologize for.

Lol, my sentiments exactly. I like them to notice that I'm looking, to the point where they feel uncomfortable or self-conscious. Muahahaha.

(Who cares what they say, anyway? Deep down, "uncomfortable" or not, they feel good about being checked out.)

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Alright then fine....next time I goto the gym, im walkin in with silver bikini underwear and a wifebeater shirt. Because thats what's comfortable to me, and I expect you ladies to NOT be starring at me when im doing my deadlifts and squats!

Yes, thats how distracting it really can be when you ladies where those tiny tight shorts and small tops.

Just trying to prove a point.

I swear I never stare, but I do ocassionally look and think "damn she looks good".
    But im not like drooling like some guys I know in the gym.
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"

vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100) vladkobletski is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'd wear a sports bra and shorts if it was hot, there's no point being uncomfortable, but I'd wear a t shirt and leggings in the cold. Sometimes I start working out in my leggings and tee with my shorts and sports bra underneath, and then go to get changed once I'm warm. I don't mind if guys look as long as they don't do anything creepy, but to be honest, most blokes have enough sense not to do that.

runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) runliftandlove is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am one of those girls SOMETIMES. LIke when I run the fabric gets in the way and usually those girls don't care who's looking at them. Personally, as soon as I'm done with running or whatever I put my shirt back on because lifting isn't comfortable in my opinion with just a sports bra..

tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiffbham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Strong_Matt View Post
    I do ! haha, I like to look and see who is really working out and who isn't, plus I don't mind looking to see how cute they are ... I don't have workout music playing so in between sets I see who is looking and me and I quickly look at the guys, plus I look to see if they are doing something I might want to do. I like looking at the cuties but not gawking.

As for my attire. I wear pants and a tshirt. maybe in the summer I might wear shorts. But until my body looks like 10x better than I won't be caught wearing a sports bra, even then I might not. If I do it's because I earned the body I am putting in it.

WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhoaBlackBetty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Strong_Matt View Post
    I sure do

I think it would be weird not to! There is nothing wrong with appreciating a good looking guy or girl. I check out the girls too - not in a sexual way - but when a girl really has her sh!t together - I'll check her out. It gives me inspiration. I want to look my best, and seeing other girls who are there makes me want to work harder on myself.

As to the original question - I couldn't pull off the short shorts and sports bras, but when I first starting working out & saw girls dressed in them I was like "Man, I hope someday I can pull THAT off!"

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP would prefer women at the gym to work out in a burka.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000)
    To OP since you still post,

Made any gainz in the past 10 years lol?