Closed Thread
Page 231 of 267 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 8008
    TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    anyone have any ideas for a dumbell i can load up to 200 lbs for dumbell rows

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you looking for a loadable handle ?. You'll probably get more responses if you start a new thread.

wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Mark, the guy with the Barbarian rack has been in touch, his brother in law is Dutch, he first told Mark about ATX and Barbarian. They found a good deal and he went over to Holland and collected his rack. He absolutely loves it and rates it as a commercial quality unit.
    As I've said previously, earlier in the year I was in the process of buying a new rack, at that point I spent a lot of time researching ATX, I really like the ATX Open Rack. I've never actually seen an ATX rack, but I honestly couldn't see a downside with their rigs and racks, apart from the fact that 80mm is not compatible with other companies accessories. Personally I don't see 80mm box section as anything but a positive, take a look at the online videos, absolutely massive and the accessories appear to fit really well. My previous rack had slotted racking, I really like it, hence my decision to go with Legend, but I still like to take a sneaky look at the ATX kit
    Matt is a really good guy, let me know how you get on.
    Hi Rich, thanks again - good to hear your friend is loving his Barbarian.

I'll let you know how I get on - I've been trawling every site I can find for info. I'm speaking with Watson and Gym Rev (ATX Monster). I'm not sure which product I like best at the moment, both seem great. I like the look of the ATX and the laser numbers would be handy, but I suspect Watson would be equally as sturdy being full commercial gear, but perhaps without the same chunky look.
    My Strength Training Blog: http://www.peckmeout.com/

elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wgpa View Post
    Hi Rich, thanks again - good to hear your friend is loving his Barbarian.

I'll let you know how I get on - I've been trawling every site I can find for info. I'm speaking with Watson and Gym Rev (ATX Monster). I'm not sure which product I like best at the moment, both seem great. I like the look of the ATX and the laser numbers would be handy, but I suspect Watson would be equally as sturdy being full commercial gear, but perhaps without the same chunky look.
    I'm from the UK too and believe I have looked on every site that sells and fabricates gym equipment as I am too looking for a power rack I would never need to upgrade, trouble is I just cant justify the expense even when spread over the years of use, anyway I'm very interested in your decision.

Personally I think Rogue still betters the ATX on price even with the pound dropping against the Euro and Watson is over priced, especially the standard power rack as it is lacking for its near £1000 price tag, the Animal range isn't lacking anything and has 70mm uprights I believe but is still too costly compared to what else can be bought at that price.

Have you considered rubican sports to enquire about a powerlift power rack? I had the chance to pick up one of the open top multi racks used for £500, and regret I didn't jump on it. (not from rubican by the way)

wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by elefoot View Post
    I'm from the UK too and believe I have looked on every site that sells and fabricates gym equipment as I am too looking for a power rack I would never need to upgrade, trouble is I just cant justify the expense even when spread over the years of use, anyway I'm very interested in your decision.

Personally I think Rogue still betters the ATX on price even with the pound dropping against the Euro and Watson is over priced, especially the standard power rack as it is lacking for its near £1000 price tag, the Animal range isn't lacking anything and has 70mm uprights I believe but is still too costly compared to what else can be bought at that price.

Have you considered rubican sports to enquire about a powerlift power rack? I had the chance to pick up one of the open top multi racks used for £500, and regret I didn't jump on it. (not from rubican by the way)
    Hey, great to hear from another Brit! What equipment are you considering then?

RE: Watson - it is expensive, but customisable to the extreme. Would be about the only way of fitting a very narrow 6 post into my space. Lacks wow factor in my view (downside) and they don't currently offer the one accessory I am keen on (monolift j hooks) but is globally recognised as seriously good equipment. Has additional bracing between uprights so like for like more sturdy than pretty much anything.

Interesting that you prefer the Rogue - I was initially the same until I dug into ATX a bit more. Broadly similar offering to Rogue but thicker uprights (80mm) and comes with laser cut hole numbers whichever Rogue doesn't offer in the EU. I also like the swing in safeties. Rogue has a wider range of accessories and west side spacing. I guess its priorities from those differences really.

I'd probably be delighted with any of the 3 - need to get some like for like quotes and take it from there.

EDIT: The Rubicon racks wouldn't fit in my space so they are definitely out unfortunately - same as the higher spec Barbarian piece unfortunately.

elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elefoot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey, great to hear from another Brit! What equipment are you considering then?

RE: Watson - it is expensive, but customisable to the extreme. Would be about the only way of fitting a very narrow 6 post into my space. Lacks wow factor in my view (downside) and they don't currently offer the one accessory I am keen on (monolift j hooks) but is globally recognised as seriously good equipment. Has additional bracing between uprights so like for like more sturdy than pretty much anything.

Interesting that you prefer the Rogue - I was initially the same until I dug into ATX a bit more. Broadly similar offering to Rogue but thicker uprights (80mm) and comes with laser cut hole numbers whichever Rogue doesn't offer in the EU. I also like the swing in safeties. Rogue has a wider range of accessories and west side spacing. I guess its priorities from those differences really.

I'd probably be delighted with any of the 3 - need to get some like for like quotes and take it from there.

EDIT: The Rubicon racks wouldn't fit in my space so they are definitely out unfortunately - same as the higher spec Barbarian piece unfortunately.
    Are you looking at the Animal range from Watson or is it a complete built from scratch rack they are quoting you for?

ATX does have some nice accessories, the j hooks look very beefy and as you say the drop in safeties are a bonus, as for the 80mm box section that is neither here no there for me, I think anything 11gauge/3mm or thicker in 2x3, 60mm, 75mm 70mm etc is absolutely fine, one thing I would say is that depending on your hand placement during the squat etc you may need sandwich j cups with the ATX 80mm uprights.

I have just looked a little more, and the ML range of rogue just edges it price wise compared to the ATX (R-3 sumo style)but is minimal, I wouldn't let that type of change be the deciding factor. The flat foot rack however is a lot cheaper with rogue, could add a few accessories compared to the ATX.

Keep us all informed of your final choice, I'd really like to see some real life photos of the ATX

Are you looking at the Animal range from Watson or is it a complete built from scratch rack they are quoting you for?

ATX does have some nice accessories, the j hooks look very beefy and as you say the drop in safeties are a bonus, as for the 80mm box section that is neither here no there for me, I think anything 11gauge/3mm or thicker in 2x3, 60mm, 75mm 70mm etc is absolutely fine, one thing I would say is that depending on your hand placement during the squat etc you may need sandwich j cups with the ATX 80mm uprights.

I have just looked a little more, and the ML range of rogue just edges it price wise compared to the ATX (R-3 sumo style)but is minimal, I wouldn't let that type of change be the deciding factor. The flat foot rack however is a lot cheaper with rogue, could add a few accessories compared to the ATX.

Keep us all informed of your final choice, I'd really like to see some real life photos of the ATX
    Hey, yea no worries I'll definitely keep you guys up to date.

I agree that Rogue/ATX price wise, at list, are very similar. Both have that frustrating property of being much more expensive in the U.K. vs EU/US which is weighing on my mind at the moment.

For Watson it's either a customised "special edition" or "standard" power rack. Waiting to hear back about what their range is for my budget. I'd initially contacted them not realising their prices were excl-VAT but they have offered to have a look and see what they can do - possibly just humouring me to save embarrassment

Interesting point on the J Hooks, I was between the sandwich and standard style. I don't have a wide grip particularly, but good to note. Something I dug up about the RML-390 range is it is a 49" outer diameter so can be a pest for racking/unracking bars as the distance between collars is a tight fit. Updating a RML to sandwich cups is a pricey option.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hi great to hear another Brit, Wgpa and myself have been discussing racks for a while. You really did miss out on a bargain, I wish i'd seen that Power-Lift Multi Rack, earlier this year I had a quote from Rubicon, Multi rack and Power-Lift's Lever Action bench, they wanted close to £6,000, plus a 16 week lead time, also the 4"spacing on J cups and safeties was not ideal
    I used to own the RML 390, in my opinion, this rack has a stability issue, even when bolted down and the powder coating was not good on my rack. Having used several Watson racks over the years, yes they may lack the wow factor, but they're absolutely rock solid, welded sides make such a difference. Their Animal range is on another level, 7 gauge, just a beast. I do like ATX, I agree 80mm box doesn't make a huge difference, like Rogue, bolted sides, but ATX have reinforced their joints with gusset plates, I'd think this would help improve stability.
    After a lot of research and a lot of consideration, I bought a Legend Pro Series half cage, For me it was a toss up between the Atx open rack, the Watson Animal half rack and my choice Legend.
    Absolute Performance, who import Legend equipment into the UK, are now offering the Legend Performance 6 post rack, if you have the room it's one well worth considering.

Hi great to hear another Brit, Wgpa and myself have been discussing racks for a while. You really did miss out on a bargain, I wish i'd seen that Power-Lift Multi Rack, earlier this year I had a quote from Rubicon, Multi rack and Power-Lift's Lever Action bench, they wanted close to £6,000, plus a 16 week lead time, also the 4"spacing on J cups and safeties was not ideal
    I used to own the RML 390, in my opinion, this rack has a stability issue, even when bolted down and the powder coating was not good on my rack. Having used several Watson racks over the years, yes they may lack the wow factor, but they're absolutely rock solid, welded sides make such a difference. Their Animal range is on another level, 7 gauge, just a beast. I do like ATX, I agree 80mm box doesn't make a huge difference, like Rogue, bolted sides, but ATX have reinforced their joints with gusset plates, I'd think this would help improve stability.
    After a lot of research and a lot of consideration, I bought a Legend Pro Series half cage, For me it was a toss up between the Atx open rack, the Watson Animal half rack and my choice Legend.
    Absolute Performance, who import Legend equipment into the UK, are now offering the Legend Performance 6 post rack, if you have the room it's one well worth considering.
    No doubt the quality is excellent, I've seen videos of how their uprights and braces are interlocked before they are even welded, its just frustrating that they obviously care a great deal about providing a quality solid product but lack basics of wrap arounds on the j hooks, swing in safeties - no longer sell a monolift attachment etc. But if a used one popped up at a reasonable price I'd be all over it and make it work, that's my trouble really though I doubt I'll ever get a rack at a price I'm willing to pay lol.

Back to your previous discussion about the riot power cage, I wouldn't worry about the welds on this thing as I've had a few accessories from strength shop and find their stuff more than serviceable, no bells and whistles but well put together stuff. The thing that puts me off this rack (apart from the price which I'd never pay full for) is that the depth in the rack makes it look bloody ugly don't you think?

Edit- I've seen your set up, very impressed, Im a bit of a lurker around here.

No doubt the quality is excellent, I've seen videos of how their uprights and braces are interlocked before they are even welded, its just frustrating that they obviously care a great deal about providing a quality solid product but lack basics of wrap arounds on the j hooks, swing in safeties - no longer sell a monolift attachment etc. But if a used one popped up at a reasonable price I'd be all over it and make it work, that's my trouble really though I doubt I'll ever get a rack at a price I'm willing to pay lol.

Back to your previous discussion about the riot power cage, I wouldn't worry about the welds on this thing as I've had a few accessories from strength shop and find their stuff more than serviceable, no bells and whistles but well put together stuff. The thing that puts me off this rack (apart from the price which I'd never pay full for) is that the depth in the rack makes it look bloody ugly don't you think?

Edit- I've seen your set up, very impressed, Im a bit of a lurker around here.
    Thank's, I've been putting my gym together for 20 years and I still haven't got it right lol. I love Watson kit, but I don't have a Watson rack, You're right, they need to take a look at they're standard J cups and safeties, "swing in" on the Animal rack, but sabre style on everything else, I really don't like sabre style or pin and pipe safeties, one redeeming factor is that Watson are adaptable and will upgrade J cups and safeties. I have a set of their dumbbells, lat / low pulley and some bars and cable attachments, all great quality, but a bit expensive.
    I've also bought bits and pieces from Strength Shop, bumper plates, wraps and straps, the only welded item a bar holder and that is well engineered. Their racks used to have a poor reputation, this rack is 3x3 11 gauge, if the welds, J cups and safeties were of sufficient quality it could be okay, but at this price it's got some stiff opposition and as you say, it doesn't look too appealing.
    Are you looking for a rack ?.

I've got swing in safeties just now which are great. What do you dislike about sabre? I've never used them so would appreciate the heads up of any pitfalls.

I've got swing in safeties just now which are great. What do you dislike about sabre? I've never used them so would appreciate the heads up of any pitfalls.
    I probably have to quantify my opinion, you may be aware, I have a problem with my eyesight, so positioning the safety bar can be a bit difficult, but as I say I may not be the best person to judge haha. I much prefer sabre safeties to pin and pipe, particularly if the holes are close together, as they were with my Rogue rack, I found them awkward. I have used the Watson rack with sabre safeties, it's a really wide, heavy bar, but much easier to locate than thinner sabre bars. Doing partial d/l's off the sabre safeties makes a hell of a racket when dropping the bar, it's quieter with a box section safety with some uhmw/rubber on the top. I now have the best solution for me, slotted racking, the J cups/safeties just drop into position, the only downside, 3" spacing, but I can live with that.
    How are you getting on with your research ?, are you any further forward ?.
    Last edited by gym62richard; 10-01-2016 at 10:28 AM.

I probably have to quantify my opinion, you may be aware, I have a problem with my eyesight, so positioning the safety bar can be a bit difficult, but as I say I may not be the best person to judge haha. I much prefer sabre safeties to pin and pipe, particularly if the holes are close together, as they were with my Rogue rack, I found them awkward. I have used the Watson rack with sabre safeties, it's a really wide, heavy bar, but much easier to locate than thinner sabre bars. Doing partial d/l's off the sabre safeties makes a hell of a racket when dropping the bar, it's quieter with a box section safety with some uhmw/rubber on the top. I now have the best solution for me, slotted racking, the J cups/safeties just drop into position, the only downside, 3" spacing, but I can live with that.
    How are you getting on with your research ?, are you any further forward ?.
    Ahh that makes sense - I can imagine pin and pipe being really fiddly if you weren't using stickers or markers. Eyesight issue obviously compounding it.

I'm waiting to see what Watson and Gym Rev can do for the budget then I'll need to decide. I'm keen on a monolift so need some more info from Watson to check I can retrofit one (they don't build an OEM one yet.)

Speaking with Matt today there's no movement on the ATX rack if purchased on its own which is unfortunate as it makes building up piecemeal more expensive. It's for sale on the continent for 895EUR and is £1095 in the U.K. which is why I'd asked as I wasn't sure if the UK would have similar sale at some point - I assumed there would have been some play. I've requested a quote with my revered monolift - hopefully he can do something with them together, although i imagine my order is small fry compared to their big commercial installations so may not attract much discount. Don't think the exchange rate is helping things.

Will see what comes out over the next few days - if the right deal appears I'm ready to pull the trigger. If not then I can wait it out as my current rack is still going strong. I don't want to end up with the wrong gear - like you I want something perfect for my circumstances.
    Last edited by wgpa; 10-01-2016 at 01:00 PM.

ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow... you guys all have some awesome gyms.

i'm just getting mine set up. got my first piece of real equipment today... the powertec wb-ls.

i'll post some pictures when it's ready.

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ShepherdGuy View Post

i'm just getting mine set up. got my first piece of real equipment today... the powertec wb-ls.

All of these are products of long-term passion and often you see the result of many years of lifting, learning and putting together what's needed, what works, and what one wants within space/affordability.

That said, nothing is as sweet as the initial setup and realizing you brought all those years and passion right into your own home, can get it any time, and never wait on a rack/bench/machine again. Pretty cool.

Congrats and enjoy it!
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Originally Posted by ShepherdGuy View Post

Congratulations, you're on your way, this home gym thing is addictive, enjoy.

ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    All of these are products of long-term passion and often you see the result of many years of lifting, learning and putting together what's needed, what works, and what one wants within space/affordability.

That said, nothing is as sweet as the initial setup and realizing you brought all those years and passion right into your own home, can get it any time, and never wait on a rack/bench/machine again. Pretty cool.

Congrats and enjoy it!
    Congratulations, you're on your way, this home gym thing is addictive, enjoy.
    Thanks guys! Good thing my basement is relatively small... so I wont be able to add anything else big. Maybe room for one more small piece of equipment.

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A full page with no pics so far, get it together guys!
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually, Ill fix that!

Attached Images
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can't have a page without pictures.....

We absolutely can not!

Attached Images
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here, something different from mine.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    man, you guys have so much head room...i have such a low ceiling

i guess it's a good thing i'm short
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Domicron. Why are you re-modeling? That room looks pretty good.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we're still trying to figure out how to carve up the space, but right now it's a big open room next to a bathroom and the spare bedroom. it's not fully finished yet and we want to redo the color, possibly the flooring, and probably put up a wall or two so that we have a gym area, an office, and another living room space/play area...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    man, you guys have so much head room...i have such a low ceiling

i guess it's a good thing i'm short
    Don't remember where your dip attachment came from?
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]â–ª Mech6 Crew #32 â–ª[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

A few shots of my latest addition, Exigo Dual Adjustable Pulley, "old school" functional trainer.

d

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A few shots of my latest addition, Exigo Dual Adjustable Pulley, "old school" functional trainer.
    Gorgeous! Enjoy that.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Moved the home gym to the basement from the garage. I also found a fabricator to make some cross members so I could make my titan rack a 6 post rack (there was a defective upright so they sent me 4 new ones).
    after talking to mech6, I tried to cheap out and use a local person since I was supplying an upright to be cut down. long story short it was almost the same price so I learned my lesson and will use mech in the future.
    have a second bar on stall mats, Bench, shoes, whiteboard, etc not in the picture.

edit, also copied the axle strap safeties posted a couple weeks ago and I'm really liking them.

Originally Posted by BackI00 View Post
    Moved the home gym to the basement from the garage. I also found a fabricator to make some cross members so I could make my titan rack a 6 post rack (there was a defective upright so they sent me 4 new ones).
    after talking to mech6, I tried to cheap out and use a local person since I was supplying an upright to be cut down. long story short it was almost the same price so I learned my lesson and will use mech in the future.
    have a second bar on stall mats, Bench, shoes, whiteboard, etc not in the picture.

edit, also copied the axle strap safeties posted a couple weeks ago and I'm really liking them.
    Looking great, having the plates stored on the rack makes such a difference, I wouldn't go back to a rack without integrated plate storage.

Closed Thread
Page 231 of 267 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast