Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000) sillydawg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Last edited by sillydawg; 11-10-2013 at 05:12 PM.

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Picture of mine in my avi, the pic was taken before I started lifting.
    SS + GOMAD is all you need srs

swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swsmith3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    calves much bigger than my arms. 17s vs 15s. Kinda sad, but also kinda proud of them. Natural but shaped by years of soccer too

Living Purposefully theperseverance's Avatar
    theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000) theperseverance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you brahs aware that this is an 8 year bump?
    MyFitnessPal Changed My Life Association
    IIFYM/MMDELAD Hybrid Master Race

I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.- John D, Rockefeller

mjnandlal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjnandlal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjnandlal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My calves are decent at 17.5 inches (an inch larger than my arms but much smaller than my neck) so I can't really complain. They were also at about 16 inches when my arms were at 13.5 inches which is crazy!

Edit: and no, didn't realise how old the thread was! oops
    Attached Images

Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure if mine or natural or what..

I grew up running cross country so my calves have been sculpted since I hit puberty

SofaSecurity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My calves have always been big, 17.5 inches last time I measured, and im 5'10 174 lbs (Also about the correlation to arm size, my arms are 16 5/8 inches dunno if that helps) But also Im part Russian too, other part greek. And I have a question kinda, is it normal to have the inside head of your calve be quite a bit larger than your outside? Also to add on to that is it normal for the inside head to have what seems like more muscle on top of muscle? ... youll see what I mean. Also sorry in advance, the pics were taken in a garage, not actual live quarters :^)
    Attached Images

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not me mine are stuck at 15 inches whilst my arms are 14.8''

My brother however doesn't workout more then once every other week and his calves are like 18"

Native american checkin in lol

Near8989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool big calf

i think i have nature big calf bcoz if anyone see my calf they will surpise...i think u guys too if u'all meet me and also the bodybuilder are jealous of me...im asian and from Malaysia...
    Attached Images

justlikeaghost is on a distinguished road. (+10)

:)

I found this post by searching Google. I searched "having natural large calf muscles". I am a female and I naturally have strong, large calf muscles.. I have no idea why. I have always had strong legs. Dunno, don't exercise.

atran062 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My dick is naturally large and uncut. Does this answer your question?

SuhDude007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stevenote View Post
    I'm always impressed with guys that are genetically gifted with big muscular calves that are perfect in shape too. It is extremely rare. I remember only two guys in my High School that was like this.One of them was half Japanese and white. The other one was from Russia. Both played sports but never touched there calves in the gym.Both had perfect upside down "Hearts".These types always do well in BB contest.Does anyone know of guys like that?Are you one? Please post pics of your calves if you are.
    Hey there man i created an account just to show my calves ahahah its like 1am theyve been this size and shape definition since i was a child around 6 years old i noticed as i was picked on for them. but then i noticed i could kick the **** out of the ball in gym and then i accepted it.

pics
    Attached Images

Edgelord10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am 14 and I have never worked on my calfs but they are 14 inches

Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt11222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stevenote View Post
    I'm always impressed with guys that are genetically gifted with big muscular calves that are perfect in shape too. It is extremely rare. I remember only two guys in my High School that was like this.One of them was half Japanese and white. The other one was from Russia. Both played sports but never touched there calves in the gym.Both had perfect upside down "Hearts".These types always do well in BB contest.Does anyone know of guys like that?Are you one? Please post pics of your calves if you are.
    sorta

I have very flat feet and a tight achilles so my calves compensate for that a lot

a few minutes of walking and my calves start feeling the burn as if I'd done 5 heavy sets of calf raises

the plus side is I've now got huge calvesfor my height which I've always been proud of. Might have had to live with countless years of pain just by walking but now I'm in the weight lifting game I'm satisfied. Never worked calves in my life