Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    saxman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saxman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saxman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saxman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saxman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by brooklyn mike
    saxmann why didnt u call him back..
    I called him on two seperate occasions. Once when I found the red, rubber-like piece of material and then again when I had the oil seperation in the one container. Two seperate times I spoke with him on two seperate situations. Chances are he should be able to come through on one of those situations.

If Alex has a legitimate reason as to why he never came through, I apologize. However, when I call him on two seperate occasions within just a couple of weeks of each other I would expect the matter to be taken care of.

Needless to say, there is likely a quality control problem with whoever makes his Frostein. Maybe he has looked into the problem. That would be great if he did and I hope he did.

When the customer has a problem with a person's product, it should be the seller that goes out of his/her way to make sure the customer is happy and problems are resolved. I understand customer service screws up from time to time, but at least they should learn from their mistakes.
    "The best things in life are free"

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Reply to ProteinFactories email

My first reaction to this "test" that was done on a sample of your protein mix was that of question. I asked what the motives were behind the test, who was doing them, and who was paying for the lab fees so I could see if there was someone to benefit off of its failure. Fact is, if you actually did your homework on mike, you’d see he has done testing on products that he had sold, and found them to be less then perfect. This might have affected his sales negatively but he did not hide it.

You have lied in this email and on the boards about the access and credibility of the lab that was used. We do not need to know what the phone conversation was about to see where the lying starts. Also, I feel this email is an attempt get back costumers that only briefly looked at this thread. If they continued to read this thread thoroughly, I believe this email would get you no more credibility, because they could see the faults in it.

As the conversation grew, we (as in I and some of the other educated board members) were told our thoughts were "krap". I do not believe you know how much business comes your way on behalf of me and many other experienced members of the board. Fact is, from the way you have handled yourself, it’s evident that there are many of us “college kids” that are more educated you are yourself.

I do believe that you have the right intentions in your business. I honestly do, but you have lost some credibility in the way you have handled yourself on the boards. I believe that what you have started with your business was a great leap in the supplementation of protein, not just in price, but availability. I will not slander your business, but I also will no longer recommend it. I can only wish that you have taken into consideration how much business comes your way via the boards. I have concluded my comments from this thread because I don’t believe I (college kid) am being heard by you.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will a formal response to everything very soon. It will be a "closing" statements of sort. I'm going to number things and offer a final response to each item.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigmark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Tony1
    Then i proceeded to fill the old container I used when they sent out the wrong order (the typical one that usually holds 2.2 lbs of protein) I can get 3 lbs of their protein filled nearly to the top. I know i have three lbs. Well I proceeded to fill the container with my corrected order of 3lbs. Well it didn't fill up where the previous 3 lbs went. I now decided to measure it out because I was wondering what was going on. I ordered 3 lbs. which on the protein calculator totals 38 half cup servings. Well I measured it out AND ONLY GOT 22! HALF CUP SERVINGS. That means they only sent me 2 lbs. Because two lbs. totals out to 25 servings at half a cup. I PAID FOR 3 LBS.
    Did you weigh it? Different powders may have different volumes based upon higher or lower densities. As an example, a pound of feathers takes up more space than a pound of lead.
    Drink milk.

Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gene is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Alex did a mass Email to every customer of PF with the same letter that was in the news brief posted a few posts ago. As a previous customer, I received this Email.

I've definitely got to say, this is the lowest blow imaginable. After the countless posts in this thread expressing cautious optimism and offerings of suggestions on how to handle this formidable situation in a professional manner, in return we are faced with an egregious act of insolence.

It seems that there is a an obstruction in the lines of communication here, so I will say this in as curt a manner as possible. Alex, we represent a major group of your customer base. You are replaceable. Your business is replaceable. And in response to the latest Email: I believe that your customers want the truth, not your truth. Consider that very carefully. Don't think for a second that we do not have a sway in the future of **************. At this point, your good intentions are becoming increasingly meaningless.
    No one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team is winning.

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Optimum/Myoplex

I take Optimum Nutrition 100% whey protein it seems to work great, what do you guys feel about Myoplex, I feel like a bloated beaver when I drink their protein , thick and nasty, what are your ratings on Optimum Nutrition and Myoplex,

thanks
    Darkhead

Protein Man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Protein Factory Replacement! Read on...

Well, those of you who feel you have been slighted by Protein Factory and that their response to the "testing" was handled unprofessionally now may have an alternative place to purchase your protein, carbs,glutamine, creatine, glutamine peptides, bcaa's (flavored) and More!

A BRAND NEW SITE WILL LAUNCH ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY OF THIS WEEK!

Get this, the prices will be better than Protein Factory and the quality control and flavoring systems are better.

Don't know about blends, but I do know it is for real. It is happening. And now all of you who have been loyal protein factory customers and want somewhere else to go now have a place to shop.

The name of new company is : PROTEINCUSTOMIZER.COM

Check 'em out buy some protein, use it , mix it, analyze it if you want. And you be the judge as to whom you want to shop from.

Just thought and inform the masses that there WILL BE an alternative.

www.Proteincustomizer.com

They willl be running various promotions for their GRAND OPENING.

Check out these promos!!!
    Free pound of creatine with
    orders of $100,

orders of $200 or more will get a pound
    of creatine and a pound of glutamine peptides.

Limited time only!

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you know all that info but you don't know if they will be offering customized blends?

Protein Customizer Blends

I wasn't sure if they were gonna start offering blends right away or soon.
    But from what I know , they WILL BE doing Custom Blends.

So to answer your question , yes, there will be blends. I'll let you know as soon as I can whether they will offer it right away or not.

I'm excited to try these guys out. I'm surprised that there aren't more companies like Protein Factory out there.

Oh well, if you decide to give these guys a try,let me know, and I'll let you know what I think of their stuff.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who owns this new site?

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by 1fast400
    I will a formal response to everything very soon. It will be a "closing" statements of sort. I'm going to number things and offer a final response to each item.
    Will that include the results from the second sample?

AliveGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this a joke?

This guy sounds like a ringer with his two posts...Makes me previously weary of a company thatll use an employee to announce their launch, without admitting they are part of the company. What I mean is, instead of the cheesy commercial, he could of just said, Hello, Im the president of such and such... He also sounds like that infomercial guy whos always wearing a suit with question marks on it. I guess Im just sticking to Optimum.

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Is this a joke?

Originally posted by AliveGuy
    This guy sounds like a ringer with his two posts...Makes me previously weary of a company thatll use an employee to announce their launch, without admitting they are part of the company. What I mean is, instead of the cheesy commercial, he could of just said, Hello, Im the president of such and such... He also sounds like that infomercial guy whos always wearing a suit with question marks on it. I guess Im just sticking to Optimum.
    Well, I would say he has some interest in the company. To know that much about it and not have any affiliation is highly unlikely.

Re: Is this a joke?

Originally posted by AliveGuy
    Unforunately this becoming the standard operating procedure

Informercial guy? Really?

Did I come off as an informercial writer? What a compliment.
    Maybe I have a future in another field J/K. Oh well.

To answer your question, nah, I'm not the owner nor employee.
    I own two Supplement shops in northern california and an online site www.********.net . I also train various top High School athletes in my area and train a semi-pro football team in the area (Concord Colts). I'm pretty busy as it is.

I am constantly trying to find out the latest scoop within the industry so that's how I found out about this new company.

There's only so much I can provide my customers and running 3 stores is all the work I can handle and even that is too much.

I have been referring my customers to Protein Factory for 4-5 years now because there is only so much I can provide them.
    I can't customize anything . I bought from Protein Factory all the time. But reading the previous posts is pretty disturbing. So maybe this new company will be better. Don't know until we give it a try.

Just thought that I would tell the masses.

Monte Cristo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    " Well, I would say he has some interest in the company. To know that much about it and not have any affiliation is highly unlikely."

Especially when the link posted goes to a parked Domain.

Hey, I just thought I'd share a little info.

Thought that this would be a pretty good piece of info.
    What all of you make of it is entirely up to you.

I find it rather funny to be honest with you. All this alterior motive stuff. Sounds like the X-Files to me.

Whether these guys are hype or not I guess we will all see.

And about the parked domain thing. I don't know what that's about.

just looks like spam when someone comes in here as a brand new member with no posts and starts telling about a great new company who has cheap products and is the latest greatest company. For all the info you had, you sound like an owner or employee. That is what is frowned upon

Monte Cristo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "And about the parked domain thing. I don't know what that's about."

What that is about is how do you know
    about the company when the link listed
    contains nothing informative except the
    domain name?

Why wouldn't you think there would be
    suspicions when you suddenly appear
    under the name Protein Man and start
    touting another protein company while
    PF is having problems.

Jay Scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Monte Cristo
    "And about the parked domain thing. I don't know what that's about."

What that is about is how do you know
    about the company when the link listed
    contains nothing informative except the
    domain name?

Why wouldn't you think there would be
    suspicions when you suddenly appear
    under the name Protein Man and start
    touting another protein company while
    PF is having problems.
    Excellent point Sir,
    Also you could have just said you were the owner or work for them, you would not have gotten any flame for it. Here at BB.com we have many company owners who promote their product line and also help out with the site, nothing wrong with that. Dishonesty is a terrible way to start a business.

If you truly are not affiliated nor have any ulterior motives, Please accept my apologies in advanced. But if you are reconsider your future sales pitch.

Jay
    It is on booee!

SteveDFW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Informercial guy? Really?

Originally posted by Protein Man

To answer your question, nah, I'm not the owner nor employee.
    I own two Supplement shops in northern california and an online site www.********.net .
    I cannot vouch for his association, if any, with the new protein company but I have done business with him through his internet site. I even sent back some products after the guarantee date and he gave me an appropriate partial refund.

Jay Scott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Informercial guy? Really?

Originally posted by SteveDFW
    I cannot vouch for his association, if any, with the new protein company but I have done business with him through his internet site. I even sent back some products after the guarantee date and he gave me an appropriate partial refund.
    No one is discrediting him from being a stand up guy when it comes to doing business in the distributing, quality assurance, customer satisfaction ect. ect aspect of the deal... The problem is, if he is "TRULY" associated with these people, then the manner in which he is conducting that part of the business is inappropriate.

We are simply questioning the ethics behind such manners. That's all.

Jay
    It is on booee!

What a stir!

All it was was info.

That's all.

Like I said , this is pretty funny all this conspiracy stuff.
    Truly funny.
    Yes, I understand all of your points and really, with all this Hype and Marketing in the supplement biz nowadays one can only help but be suspicious.

If I owned this company and was the man, of course I would claim it to be mine and be proud of it and pimp it because it sounds like a fantastic idea. But it's not mine.

Wish I thought of it.

Oh well.

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as you knew where these people were coming from and they meant no offense by it. Thanks for the info.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)

Re: What a stir!

Originally posted by Protein Man
    Like I said , this is pretty funny all this conspiracy stuff.
    Truly funny.
    It may help you to understand if you realize that we have, on a couple of occasions, had supps company owners come here and, without revealing their identities, start hawking their wares, bashing their competitor's products, and getting very abusive when anyone would argue against them. Let's just say it was VERY UGLY.

On many more occasions, we've had supps company owners who have come here, openly declaring their identity, and they have been welcomed. But we are wary, and for good reason.
    Overweight and arrogant

mockingbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mockingbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mockingbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mockingbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Protein Man, are you the same company that derek at the Syntrax form has hinted about that would be starting up soon?
    See that white spot on your car? that was me.

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seems I have been issued some papers from the Protein Factory, I'm almost caught up on my post olympia emails, I have a LOT of stuff I need to address. I short time I will.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just got an order of 5 pounds of whey protein concentrate from protein factory, I must say the service was better than usual, I ordered it on friday and it came today, tuesday, and they didn't mess up the order as far as I know.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by 1fast400
    Seems I have been issued some papers from the Protein Factory
    Cheese Louise! Like I said . . . the wrong approach!

WTF? This is Bartman/Jeffyboy all over again. . . . very bad business decision by PF.
    Overweight and arrogant

Alex is destroying his own business. It's a shame because he seems like a decent guy.