oakraider3420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone know good diabetic body building supplements?

hello all, I am into weight lifting and want to get bigger/stronger, but a problem I face is I suffer from type 2 diabetes. I want to get on some supplements outside of protein but every time i read the labels of other supplements they all say do not take if you have diabetes and are taking meds for it which I do. Does anyone know of popular body builder supplements for diabetics?

Hyde12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oakraider3420 View Post
    hello all, I am into weight lifting and want to get bigger/stronger, but a problem I face is I suffer from type 2 diabetes. I want to get on some supplements outside of protein but every time i read the labels of other supplements they all say do not take if you have diabetes and are taking meds for it which I do. Does anyone know of popular body builder supplements for diabetics?
    Gymnema Sylvestre,cinnamon and R-ALA. Also, you might want to get your Testosterone levels checked because most people with diabetes have low test.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Extra biotin, inositol, L-Carnitine, Omega 3's, etc.

Most important is you want to protect your body proteins from diabetic damage called glycation. It causes your muscles/organs to stiffen as your age.

L-Carnosine, Benfotiamine, and Pyridoxamine should be taken daily!
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

oakraider3420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks, Ill look into these products...much appreciated

MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000) MrJohnnie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry bump a 6 month old thread, wondering any new advice out there, was recently diagnoised with type 2 (damn family history) and its under control.

Would like to know any new supplements out there for controlling blood sugar.

Thank you in advance.

Brickhouse07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diabetic Supplements

Hey MrJohnnie

I wen to the GNC Store today and the person there told me that this product called "Diabetic Nutrition Plan" is good for people with diabetes. I have type 2 diabetes myself. I'm trying to find out what type of vitamin supplements I can use to help my muscle growth that will take place of protein drinks etc.

Brickhouse07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements

Originally Posted by MrJohnnie View Post
    Sorry bump a 6 month old thread, wondering any new advice out there, was recently diagnoised with type 2 (damn family history) and its under control.

Thank you in advance.
    Hey MrJohnnie

I went to the GNC Store today and the person there told me that this product called "Diabetic Nutrition Plan" is good for people with diabetes. I have type 2 diabetes myself. I'm trying to find out what type of vitamin supplements I can use to help my muscle growth that will take place of protein drinks etc.

cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheguevarac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bitter melon is a herb that shown to keeo blood sugar levels stable.. also it makes your body more sensitive to insulin..

chromium, cinnamin will help.

drubes45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diabetic 2 also

Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Gymnema Sylvestre,cinnamon and R-ALA. Also, you might want to get your Testosterone levels checked because most people with diabetes have low test.
    I`m having the same problem.My doctor put me on the Testosterone patch because mine is low but ;ooking for a suppliment to gain my muscle back....

drubes45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know how you feel ! I`m having the same problem .Before i could eat anything but now I`m limited to no sugar etc. Trying to gain weight and get back to looking good again.

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anyone know good diabetic

You are very vulnerable. Taking diabetic supplements can also hold the risk element involved. You had better to get prescription for the expert.

nookie74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking looking for sugar free proteins

hi am a type 2 diabetic ..... am looking for names of sugar free proteins and recipes to spice up my meals a bit . am eating very clean at the moment but the food is so bloody bland that my cravings go off the chart. would appreciate any advice..
    brian the hairless wonder

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by uniquenutrition View Post

Most important is you want to protect your body proteins from diabetic damage called glycation. It causes your muscles/organs to stiffen as your age.

Very solid post, just realized its over 2 years old!!!

Mike
    ….

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Creatine:

http://journals.lww.com/acsm-msse/Fu...omized,.5.aspx

I'm getting a Java error on the page, so I hope it works for you.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

Professional Supplements PSbreaux's Avatar
    PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000) PSbreaux is just really nice. (+1000)

Thank you in advance.
    I-load by professional supplements, it increases insulin sensitivity and pulls blood sugar(along with other nutrients) into muscle cells. it is all natural and all 4 ingredients have been used for hundreds of years for blood sugar control.

devistation15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post

I am trying to get ready for a show in november. I also am a type 2 diabetic, what suppliments can I take to burn fat and add quality muscle?

Originally Posted by nookie74 View Post
    hi am a type 2 diabetic ..... am looking for names of sugar free proteins and recipes to spice up my meals a bit . am eating very clean at the moment but the food is so bloody bland that my cravings go off the chart. would appreciate any advice..
    Iso Pure 50 grams of protein per serving.

style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am diabetic type 1 I took any kind of supplement even PH

The main thing is to watch your blood sugar and make the most out of control that you can
    avoid creatine as a diabetic kidneys are already used more than the normal
    www.myspace.com/djpc01

Rushy1984 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rushy1984 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rushy1984 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rushy1984 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rushy1984 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello , Sorry to bump an old post!! Here it it is. I am 27 years old and i am a type 1 diabetic.
    I'm not very healthy and am really trying to get in good shape... ATM i am working out 3-4 times a week till my arms / sholders feel like there gunna drop off..!! Ive only been doing it for 4-5 weeks ( We all gotta start some where ) and im really looking for some help and info from some of you vets out there!! Im eating and working out alot thats all good but i really want some good supplements / training program. Also been thinking about steriods but not sure as im diabetic. Here are my stats atm :

AGE 27
    HEIGHT 6"7"
    WEIIGHT 16ST 8LBS / 105.3KG
    BODY FAT 26.5%
    BMI 27.4

Any help or info would be a great help.

Thanks, Rushy.

Raider I have the same problem, however I'm 45 years old but I still don't know what we can take to increase muscle size and testoterone. Have you found any suppplements that do work for you?

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by devistation15 View Post
    Raider I have the same problem, however I'm 45 years old but I still don't know what we can take to increase muscle size and testoterone. Have you found any suppplements that do work for you?
    He's probably not around, the thread is 3 yrs old. I "used to be T2", a keto diet was a life saver for me. For supps, plenty of protein powders are low-carb, Cinnamon, Fish Oil, Creatine, and maybe R-ALA (though I haven't tried that one). I don't know about increasing test.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very, very good point about testosterone.

OP, what is your pharmacological management for type II diabetes?

Mike
    ….

canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50) canardroti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    glycobol
    Everyone dies but not everyone really lives.

wazywazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by canardroti View Post
    glycobol
    Hi guys
    for those who want to use supplements to raise test levels, u can use ZMA , its used before bed time, and animal test, or u can try naturally to do excercises that circulates the blood more in your lower body, thus improving ur test levels, and eating banana, but cautios with the sugar, oister, lettes , natural almonds, and avocado , also pay attanetion to the last because its fatty and raises blood sugar a lot, by the way squats and deadlifts and leg press are excellent too.
    also i forgot , any diabetic pro bodybuilder using insulin shots around , i have lots of questions to ask about cutting down weight without losing muscles ? and how to keep the blood sugar away from downs and ups when doing that??

crimebuster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    acctually you dont need to take any supplements.you can get that from natural food like eggs lean meat nut and vegies. you can try whey protien is okay also
    i use it but once a week only make sure when you have protien drink add 15 to 20 mins of cardio. salmon fish oil is good also and b complex. 4 monhts ago when i was diagnose with type 2 my a1c is 12.5 my dr give metformin after 2 weeks i trew it away.i read and watch you tube what could happened to a person if they diabetes and same time learned to riverse it. my dr was very surprise when shes saw me again my a1c test is 5.6 my advise to you is start from kitchen firts learned there i promise you will have the body that you want good luck my friend hope this help you to achive your goal

Itopyrmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Diabetic and muscle gaim

Originally Posted by drubes45 View Post
    I know how you feel ! I`m having the same problem .Before i could eat anything but now I`m limited to no sugar etc. Trying to gain weight and get back to looking good again.

Hey, 2 yrs ago, I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I had size, but had never been able to get cut. I went from 255# to 204 in 90 days!! Lost muscle --ZERO FAT. Two years later, been trying some of everything (protein) still fighting to gain size and strength. There were days that the the only food that sounded edible was EGGWHITES. And I ate them with whatever meat sounded good (and edible). Ive managed to get up to 218, my blood sugar is better but no where near what the doctor wants. When I was diagnosed, sugar was 435, still trying to find the right combo to get it down further--but I average about 230 right now. Ive gained some size back, but not anything worth discussion. If anyone has any suggestions-- Im all ears, I want to compete in 18-28 months-- just once to step on stage!!
    Mind in Muscle finds Peace

amtojsingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow amino acids and weigh

I am a 26 year old diabetic and consulted a couple of doctors and body supplement shops. I was referred to amino acids while working out and weigh proteins post workout or while at work. Thats the best bet I got and dont think would interfere with my diabetes. Ps haven't tried them yet. Do share if you have any bad experience

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by amtojsingh View Post
    I am a 26 year old diabetic and consulted a couple of doctors and body supplement shops. I was referred to amino acids while working out and weigh proteins post workout or while at work. Thats the best bet I got and dont think would interfere with my diabetes. Ps haven't tried them yet. Do share if you have any bad experience
    P.S. whey protein is more insulinotropic than most carbohydrates
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

AlbionTiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Fish Oil

Thank you in advance.
    Fish Oil!