Barefooted HomeGym Lifter new2lifting's Avatar
    new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chest Supported Rows

What do you think of the machine in the attached photo?(not me in the photo)

How does this compare to the barbell row

How much weight do you pull when doing this exercise?

I think I am weak in my back...I can only do 2-45lb plates 8x

I guess there is alot of room for me to progress with my back

I also do pullups(sometimes lat pulldowns), rack pulls from shin level, and dumbell rows

trying to get my back bigger

thanks
    Attached Images

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like a T-bar row machine
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don;t like having pressure on my chest, just doesn;t feel right.

The guy in the pic needs to learn how to breath, not like hes moving alot of weight.

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a T-bar machine. I like it. I like chest supported rows. I usually use a seated on, though.

If you have a weak back and want it to be bigger as well, you have got to dead lift. I don't see that you do that currently.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _Lifter4Life_
    I don;t like having pressure on my chest, just doesn;t feel right.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I f*cking hate it
    I don't know either lol

Barefooted HomeGym Lifter new2lifting's Avatar
    new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50) new2lifting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass
    That's a T-bar machine. I like it. I like chest supported rows. I usually use a seated on, though.

If you have a weak back and want it to be bigger as well, you have got to dead lift. I don't see that you do that currently.
    Thanks for letting me know what the machine is called

I was calling it a chest supported row

I will call it a T-bar row machine from now on

I don't do deadlifts, but do rack pulls from shin level....the way I understand it from a search I did on this site...rack pulls take the legs out of the deadlifts
    (correct me if I am wrong)

I do squats and other exercises for the legs

anyways thanks for the replies

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I like using a tbar machine, but my gym doesn't have one. so I have to get used to being yelled at for having a bar in the corner of the room

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That looks like Elite Fitness Systems chest supported row machine. Chest supported rows are the best row exercise for me personally. They benefit you by pretecting your back from stress from rows with a barbell and traditional t-bar style. Great exercise definately use it in training, I use a Hammer Strength machine that can be used for rows and shrugs and sort of like a jammer machine...sort of...

http://us.commercial.lifefitness.com...-lateralrowing
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have those machines but they feel unnatural to me. i just dont like working through a fixed line

mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mswejh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by new2lifting
    What do you think of the machine in the attached photo?(not me in the photo)

How does this compare to the barbell row

How much weight do you pull when doing this exercise?

I think I am weak in my back...I can only do 2-45lb plates 8x

I guess there is alot of room for me to progress with my back

I also do pullups(sometimes lat pulldowns), rack pulls from shin level, and dumbell rows

trying to get my back bigger

thanks
    i've used this machine b/4; not my fave. for me tho, i think it might be just b/c it usually just feels like too big a machine for me (i'm only 5'2"). feels like i don't fit in it right.
    a hard woman is good to find
    ...get off your fat a$$...