sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)

Next Proteins being sued and still lying about their detour bar?

I recently contacted Next Proteins asking how many grams of gelatin they use in each detour bar. This was the exact response:

---
    Dear Sam,

Thank you for contacting us regarding our Designer Whey products. Our
    bars contain less than 1 gram of gelatin per bar. I hope this helps and
    you're able to continue enjoying our Designer Whey products.

Sincerely,

Next Proteins
    Customer Service

---

Then I asked them about the amount of calcium caseinate, this was the exact response:

----

Dear Sammy,

Thank you for contacting us regarding our Designer Whey products.
    Unfortunately, the amount of calcium caseinate in our bars is part of
    our proprietary blend and not available. Best of luck with all of your
    health and fitness goals!

Sincerely,

Next Proteins
    Customer Service

----

Now first off if its part of the blend why is it listed right after Gelatin, and not apart of the listing of protein blend?

Assuming it had a rough 7 grams each bar I figured 23 grams of actual protein is enough for my vacation and the price was cheap so I bought a box of low sugar today (6 grams of saturated fats a lot better than the food at the hotel I am going to)

Then I go onto their website and find they have a direct link to this!

https://secureweb.rustconsulting.com...ment/index.htm

Now should I basically just return that box, or should I go a step further and report these contacts to the lawyers in this case or what? Honestly I feel the governent should make listing gelatin and collagen as protein sources as highly illegal and extremely punished, so anything necessary to see to their end I find important.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn 250,000 free detour bars

Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if it's a class action suit, maybe you can get your $20 back in 5 years.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I read part of the settlement notice, the cutoff date for purchases was anything bought prior to August 31st, 2005. However since detour has come out I have bought before today two or three boxes and about 6 wrapped bars. Damn I really wish there was a company out there willing to do independant testing of food and drink items for consumers for consumer fees. I am sure a bunch of us would gladly pool some money to find out information on a lot of products and things we use, including foods. They did it in Seinfeld, what about for real?
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?