Buckmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Please HELP!! Are these killing my hair??

Hey guys, i got a serious problem on my hands that ive been stressing about ridiculously... My hair is DRASTICALLY thinning and falling out, like within the past month and a half/ 2 months! The reason ive listed this in the supplements section is that about 2 months ago ive started lifting again and ive been on quite a number of natural supplements within that time period, which leads me to believe it could be something im ingesting.

Right now im taking

Elite Whey
    Optimen multi-- lots of different **** in this!
    Xpand
    R-ALA
    Fish Oil
    Ecdysten (ecdysterone) occaisionally
    ZMA
    Vitrix (tribulus) occaisionally

Im 23 years old, my dad doesnt have alot of hair, and i HAVE been stressing out alot lately... but this much change in not just sections of hair thinning but the overall thickness of all the hair on my head has definatley changed, which seems to be something introduced into my body, and the timeline coincides with the time i started lifting. ANY AND ALL help, suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.... Im hurtin guys!

Thanks

bukbuk
    5'10" 185 lbs.
    Muay Thai /Fitness Enthusiast

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing on your list would do any damage to your hair IMO.

ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't necessarily agree with that. Everyone reacts to testosterone enhancing products differently. The Tribulus, while mild still might trigger the beginning stages of hair loss. I am prone to hair loss as well, so I tend to stay away from any type of testosterone, naturally or chemically enhancing supplements.
    Also lay off the Ecdy for a bit and see if that helps.
    The rest looks good in terms of overall health supplementation.

Look at your diet, stress levels etc. All of these factors can also make a difference in hair loss.

Always listen your body. We can make recommendations all day over the internet, but in the end everyone is unique and responds accordingly.

Registered User HotDamnItsDavid's Avatar
    HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was on Vitrix and I noticed my hair thinning out. That could be the problem right there. Maybe it was just my imagination but that's what it seemed like.

well ill stop taking vitrix but ive been taking it only very sparingly, like once every 2 weeks... does anybody have any more insight as to what do with my hair now?
    5'10" 185 lbs.

well ill stop taking vitrix but ive been taking it only very sparingly, like once every 2 weeks... does anybody have any more insight as to what do with my hair now?
    5'10" 185 lbs.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's really nothing you'retaking that throws up a red flag. Have you added any medications lately? Are you stressed? There are a lot of things that can kickstart hair loss, especially if you're prone to it.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ruby Soho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My hairloss accellerated twice while addoing ZMA to my supps. I'm not going to say it was the ZMA because correllation does not equal causation. But I'm not going to rule it out either. BTW, I got off the ZMA and got on finasteride and my shedding has stopped.

always bet on yourself! YOUNGBLOOD36's Avatar
    YOUNGBLOOD36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go get some nioxin, the cleanser and the scalp therapy, im curently taking that for a baldspot on my head from surgery, its supposed to be the best and the best part is its made so u can use it everyday for the rest of your life, it gently removes and stripps away dht, wich is the cause for most hair loss, also it thickens the hair bigtime, the downside is that my chest hair and my arm hair grow faster 2 but its worth it, i am seeing results, try it out just dont like scrub your head....just lather it on smoothley

hope this helps
    i dont know...its the battle.the going to war with the other guys...being different than anyone else...not everyone can play football.. we are the lucky ones

aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) aldude is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

hair

Originally Posted by Buckmaster
    Hey guys, i got a serious problem on my hands that ive been stressing about ridiculously... My hair is DRASTICALLY thinning and falling out, like within the past month and a half/ 2 months! The reason ive listed this in the supplements section is that about 2 months ago ive started lifting again and ive been on quite a number of natural supplements within that time period, which leads me to believe it could be something im ingesting.

Right now im taking

Elite Whey
    Optimen multi-- lots of different **** in this!
    Xpand
    R-ALA
    Fish Oil
    Ecdysten (ecdysterone) occaisionally
    ZMA
    Vitrix (tribulus) occaisionally

Im 23 years old, my dad doesnt have alot of hair, and i HAVE been stressing out alot lately... but this much change in not just sections of hair thinning but the overall thickness of all the hair on my head has definatley changed, which seems to be something introduced into my body, and the timeline coincides with the time i started lifting. ANY AND ALL help, suggestions or opinions would be greatly appreciated.... Im hurtin guys!

Thanks

bukbuk

No,looks like you are genetically pre-disposed to baldness..most men who are genetically pre-disposed to baldness lose their hair before age 40 when their test and dht levels are at the highest ..dht is whats killing your hair.Just shave your head or keep your hair short as short hair demand less energy or you'll lost them fast.

Fitness First Philippines saosinner's Avatar
    saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive noticed my hair thinning 2 yrs ago when i changed my diet and thats when i stopped eating fatty and sugary foods and also my allergies worsen due to the nasal hair loss and caused me too much stress that contributed to more hair loss..did you change diet? and stress is a very big factor for hair loss so learn to relax specially after workout
    if you're so uneducated as to think that drinking water will "wash away calories" then I would give second thought to performing weighted exercises in a gym.

Try doing squats.It makes everything grow.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol old thread........

Fitness First Philippines saosinner's Avatar
    saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) saosinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy

lol i didnt notice it
    if you're so uneducated as to think that drinking water will "wash away calories" then I would give second thought to performing weighted exercises in a gym.

Try doing squats.It makes everything grow.

user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user903890348904 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeh pretty much...

im so lucky, i have ultra thick hair and i rarely even have loose hairs when is shower, tho everyone lose's a few

:| everyone keep their hair

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry son, I think it may just be your time. Heres some ways you can help keep the hair you have.

Shower immediately after workout, don't let the sweat settle and clog your pores. Use a shampoo with aminos that deep cleans dirt and sweat. Then use Nizoral 3-5 times a week immediately after using the other shampoo. Finally, try some Monoxidil, generic Rogaine. Its cheap like $8 per month. Use as directed.

Keep your scalp as clean as possible.