Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dutchamateur View Post
    Nasser says he didn't lose to Yates from the back?I think that is BS

I agree. Dorian's back was way better than Nasser's. Not just in width but in thickness...and not just the lower part like people say, but in the center and overall thickness as well.

Nasser's arms were better though.

Originally Posted by JasonRocker View Post
    Dorian doesn't even have a bicep peak...
    Dorian's back looks twice the size of Nasser's... Oh and also Levrone never had biceps peak but lots of people are fans of him.

What you should have said is that Dorian had no biceps,lol (cus of the tear).

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    can't find the olympia but here's a video of Ronnie at the Arnold Classic in 1997 (ronnie comes out at the 2 minute mark).

absolutely unreal looking.

Coleman looked great with a small waist, when he was 300 lbs he didn't look better IMO, the only place's he looked significantly bigger was the gut and quads and of course the bigger gut didnt look good at all.

Dillet looked amazing also IMO, just he couldn't pose and his back was lacking some.
    Last edited by sikboy; 02-24-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ronnie must have eaten his veggies back then

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    For the past 3-5 years I've been saying that ronnie looked his best in 98 and great though with distension at 2001. But lately I am seriously beginning to believe he looked his overall best at the 97 olympia. Absolutely unreal.

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After reading everyone's posts and looking at the pictures, I simply cannot understand how Dorian could have won the 97 O. Wheeler? Levrone? Fucc, RC looked INCREDIBLE that year. WTF happened LOL
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Les Paul View Post
    After reading everyone's posts and looking at the pictures, I simply cannot understand how Dorian could have won the 97 O. Wheeler? Levrone? Fucc, RC looked INCREDIBLE that year. WTF happened LOL
    Handing out gifts. The olympia is known for it. Rons back was far superior to dorians there and his overall physique blew dorians out the water. Yet he doesn't even make the top 5? While dorian with arm missing half an apple manages to take the title. Same bs as this in the 07 olympia. The champ comes in off and that's still not good enough. As long as he presents SOMETHING onstage even if it's only 80% he still retains his title. Utter and complete bull****.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 02-24-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but dorian still had the back, even in 97, and as we all know the Mr. O is won from the rear (and the board room lol)

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Darren in Gym View Post
    but dorian still had the back, even in 97, and as we all know the Mr. O is won from the rear (and the board room lol)

Sums it up right here

Ever since Samir Bannout the Mr Olympia is the guy with the best rear lat spread.

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Sums it up right here

Ever since Samir Bannout the Mr Olympia is the guy with the best rear lat spread.
    So Wolf's gonna win next year?

I think it's more politics than rear lat spread.

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So Wolf's gonna win next year?

I think it's more politics than rear lat spread.
    He may win, I think Wolf will be 1st or 2nd next year!

BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100) BB fanatic is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    If someone should have won in 97 was nasser and not shawn ray...Dorian should have only won 92,93,94 & 95 IMO...
    Nassar was amazing but Yates was out of this world. I would give it to him just for that insane back!!!!!!!!!!! ( of course all who follow the Olympia know as I am sure you do that past sandow winners always have an edge. although in this case it does not apply. In my humble opinion.)

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    He may win, I think Wolf will be 1st or 2nd next year!
    I hope so. I can see him overtaking Jay in the rear lat spread dept. I mean, he took this whole year off to work on his weaknesses before the next O. We saw what that did for Heath. Imagine what it can do for Wolf.
    Last edited by Riz; 02-25-2008 at 03:06 AM.

fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fitQuest is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    From looking at the pics, it obviously clear that KEVIN should have won!
    phag in red crew

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kevin was off in 97,looked much better some weeks earlier,he was 6th but then the judges after the show made him 4th,dillet 5th and Priest 6th(previously 5th)...Also Shawn Ray was very depleted in 97,he admitted one year later in his Training Video the final countdown that he missed his peak in 1997...Nasser was the man of this show IMO,Dorian was way too bloated and f*cked up with injuries to be considered a fair winner but his back still owned everybody...

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can't find the olympia but here's a video of Ronnie at the Arnold Classic in 1997 (ronnie comes out at the 2 minute mark).

absolutely unreal looking.

ronnie's music made me laugh. but wow at about 3:20 ronnie hits a rear double bi and it absolutely amazing. so much detail
    Consistency

sandowx6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Captain Sagara View Post
    If someone should have won in 97 was nasser and not shawn ray...Dorian should have only won 92,93,94 & 95 IMO...
    I was there. Dorian was fkng massive as always. The crowd was behind Ray and Nasser. The judges had some scoring system where they awarded points to each body part. Dorian crushed it everywhere..so even though he scored low points on his tri/biceps, he still had enough points totaled to score the win. It was a given before it started that he would win.

The Natty Non-Profesor EketikNatural's Avatar
    EketikNatural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Despite Dorian's injuries and the obvious flaws on his physique because of that, he's still the most ripped and hard among all of them. If you add his tremendous back and leg development to his granite and grainy hard conditioning and paper-thin skin, Yates was almost unbeatable.