power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do Powerlifters make a lot of money??

Bodybuilders make a certain amount of money by how they place at a contests. How much do powerlifters make when they go to meets?? Also how does a powerliter get a pro card??

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not many lifters make any money off of powerlifting. There are bench for cash meets and stuff, but no one is making a living as a powerlifter.

I don't think there is such a thing as a pro card for powerlifters. You join the different feds and lift in their meets. If you are really really good you get invited to do things like the Arnold and the other national level contests.

Even meet directors don't make much money, not enough to make a living.

power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) power44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks

powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some of the top powerlifters make just a little bit by training people. There are not many people out there that are willing to pay to learn how to powerlift since you can find everything you need on the internet. Besides, powerlifting is not about the $$$. Its about breaking your old pr's, meeting new people and making new friends at the meets and having a great time competeing.

chitowndl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chitowndl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chitowndl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so let me go ahead and tell you the truth..There IS a pro card you get a lovely little number in the WPO.. the baddest of the bad. then you go to WPO meets that pay money but the other guy was right you will not ge rich off of it.. winner gets about $10,000 usually and at the arnold it is more.. Then for every world record you break you get $1000 dollars. The money and the fun is in the sponsorships like inzer , titan, and stuff. then doing guest appearences and speaking gigs. scott mendelson charges 500 just to set up a work out routine for you.. Ok so. you can make moey.. there is a pro side.. but dont exspect to live the good life like your pro BBers

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.criticalbench.com/Gene-Rychlak.htm

Judy: A few years ago I heard someone remark that if a guy bench pressed 1000lbs he wouldn't have to work for the rest of his life. What do you think about that statement?

Gene: That is a really good question. It would be so nice if it were true. As of yet, bench pressing a grand hasn't yielded me a dime. So, if you add a buck fifty to that, well, I could buy myself a beer at the bar. Having a sense of humor is really all I can do. Powerlifting is not a money maker. Instead of growing with the passage of time, it has become more and more fractured. There is so much back-biting and jealousy, so much animosity. All this has contributed to lowering the status of our sport instead of producing something more mainstream. People are more apt to watch baseball or Nascar. There is so much negativity in the sport, something I can certainly describe first- hand in great detail. It just hurts the sport and makes us look second-class. All we have is each other, fellow lifters and friends. It will take all of us to deliver our sport into tomorrow.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

gbtraditions has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gbtraditions has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    http://www.criticalbench.com/Gene-Rychlak.htm

Judy: A few years ago I heard someone remark that if a guy bench pressed 1000lbs he wouldn't have to work for the rest of his life. What do you think about that statement?

Gene: That is a really good question. It would be so nice if it were true. As of yet, bench pressing a grand hasn't yielded me a dime. So, if you add a buck fifty to that, well, I could buy myself a beer at the bar. Having a sense of humor is really all I can do. Powerlifting is not a money maker. Instead of growing with the passage of time, it has become more and more fractured. There is so much back-biting and jealousy, so much animosity. All this has contributed to lowering the status of our sport instead of producing something more mainstream. People are more apt to watch baseball or Nascar. There is so much negativity in the sport, something I can certainly describe first- hand in great detail. It just hurts the sport and makes us look second-class. All we have is each other, fellow lifters and friends. It will take all of us to deliver our sport into tomorrow.
    Anybody know who that guy to the left of Gene is on that picture? Wow, what a big sob!
    I will never buy a MuscleTech product ever again!