verticaljump1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Increase your vertical leap!

As you can tell by my name, my specialty is the vertical leap. I have been using a program for the past 10 weeks, in which I have went from 24"-38". Yes, that is a 14" gain. I'm not selling any BS here, but I can give you a 3-phase vertical leap program, which I am doing now. I do have most of the vertical jump programs you know of today, so if you want some of those, I will sell them to you. I know many athletes are seeking to increasing their vertical leap, but many fail with most of the BS programs. I am selling the 3-phase program for $10-$20 depending on how many sales I get. This is not BS, this is the real thing, if u have previously failed to increase your vertical leap, or are seeking to, this is the program for you. Please reply to this message, or email me at verticaljump1@aol.com AND rcnitroman@aol.com. Thanks for reading this message, and have a nice day!

GoldynChyld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're a real jerk off for trying to sell a program online. Everyone go here for free programs.
    http://www.nja.coolfreepage.com/tv.htm
    P.S. When i dunk in games it's a great feeling but you need to workout on your total game no matter what sport you're playing.
    Currently training to be a walk on Umass' Mens Basketball Team.....Try and stop me

I'm @ Umass Amherst right now. Sports Management major '08.

I wanna play college ball so if any of those old coaches that recruited me in high school see this.....Get back in contact with me lol

smartkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who the ****'s gonna buy **** off of you they don't know you! Anyway this is a forum, you know where people SHARE knowledge! So either stop being such a stingy **** or piss the **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!