Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    I can't wait until real Muslims get the authority to control that oil until then
    Muslims don't control it because they aren't educated enough to do so. All they learn is hatred... which makes 99.7% of them simple minded morons.

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brego
    Muslims don't control it because they aren't educated enough to do so. All they learn is hatred... which makes 99.7% of them simple minded morons.
    Someone please explain to me how this is anything other than racism? How can you people look the other way when this sort of biggotry is staring you right in the face??
    Every journey begins with a single step.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A & B
    I'llclear up a few things.

First, there were Palestinian Arabs who fought for the allies during WW2, second, I don't really think you know your history very well at all, because the Palestinians have never had a country. During the war Palestine was still under the British Mandate, there was no Israel either. This 'backing' you refer to, was little more than the common Palestinian probably having more pro-German sympathy than pro-British, which was to be expected.

This conflict really has very little to do with WW2, if anything btw.

But there were Arabs who were more sypathetic to the Germans than Brits, there were Zionists too, I'll explain why.

The Arabs saw the British as the occupiers of their land. They were the ones bringing in Jews who took their land and jobs. Now a war breaks out between Germany and Britian, two great foreign European powers, and the Arabs have to take sides. On one hand they have the Brits, who are depriving them of their land and facilitating Jewish takeover of Palestine. On the other hand they have the Germans, who would certainly not opt for a Jewish state anywhere and have done nothing to wrong the Arabs. It's a no-brainer. It had nothing to do with Arabs being Nazi's or anything, they couldn't care less about that idiotic facist ideology.

There were Zionists too like Je'ev Jabotinsky and the 'Lehi' group, who supported the Germans, and fought the british during WW2, though they were a marginal, extremist group.

But since this point has really nothing to do with the conflict, I don't see how it's relevant. These are trivialities that we could talk about, and that's cool, but I really don't see how it pertains to the conflict.

Do you have any more questions?
    Ummmmm...AFAIK Jabotinsky told Jews to arm themselves against the Nazis.

Do you have a source for that?
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Ummmmm...AFAIK Jabotinsky told Jews to arm themselves against the Nazis.

Do you have a source for that?
    An e-source? No. Maybe I shouldn't have said he 'supported' the Germans, what I meant to say was that he was anti-British. Essentially the same as the Arabs. Jabotinsky openly endorsed armed resistance against the British.

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    An e-source? No. Maybe I shouldn't have said he 'supported' the Germans, what I meant to say was that he was anti-British. Essentially the same as the Arabs. Jabotinsky openly endorsed armed resistance against the British.
    Palestinians didn't play *only* a passive role in WWII.

Jabotinsky openly endorsed armed resistance against basically every European government that was f-cking with Jews, or could potentially f-ck with Jews.

Palestinians didn't play *only* a passive role in WWII.

Jabotinsky openly endorsed armed resistance against basically every European government that was f-cking with Jews, or could potentially f-ck with Jews.
    Tell me about Palestinian involvement during the war.

And yes, Jabotinsky was very militant. But speaking of biting the hand that feeds you () Jabotinsky wanted the Jews to revolt against the British.

Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone please explain to me how this is anything other than racism? How can you people look the other way when this sort of biggotry is staring you right in the face??
    Because as the saying goes... "the proof is in the pudding". We are talking about people that stone, crucify and suicide bomb people. They require their women to dress in head to toe black robes and gangrape them for "infractions" of islamic law. They have no regard for innocent life (even if it's their own people). They are ignorant scum and I eagerly await the day we can leave the ****hole called the Middle East forever. If they didn't have oil, we wouldnt pay them a second glance.
    I like to deadlift.

Still getting swole off bread and water.

Martin Luther King Jr. rolls around in his grave everytime Kanye West opens his nasty lookin, wired up, babyfood eatin, **** talkin, dik suckin mouth. ---Grind4Mine

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deadlifta
    ...I eagerly await the day we can leave the ****hole called the Middle East forever...
    I wouldn't get too eager because you are going to have to wait for all eternity.

Tell me about Palestinian involvement during the war.

And yes, Jabotinsky was very militant. But speaking of biting the hand that feeds you () Jabotinsky wanted the Jews to revolt against the British.
    It's less than direct, but considering the fact that there weren't any Palestinians before '48, it's not surprising.

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html

Check out this website.

Because as the saying goes... "the proof is in the pudding". We are talking about people that stone, crucify and suicide bomb people. They require their women to dress in head to toe black robes and gangrape them for "infractions" of islamic law. They have no regard for innocent life (even if it's their own people). They are ignorant scum and I eagerly await the day we can leave the ****hole called the Middle East forever. If they didn't have oil, we wouldnt pay them a second glance.
    Want to know a great irony?

About a thousand years ago, the Persian and Arab empires would have looked down on Christian Europe for the same draconian criticisms.

Just to put it in perspective.

Hey, there is a really example of a global paradigm shift in a conflict. Christian Europe vs. Islamic Middle East, eventually in the colonial era Christian Europe dominates Middle East. They go from equals in everything to a decimated people. Then Christian Europe checks out, after exploiting their conquered people for most of what they can without too much trouble, and the Middle East is left more or less, arbitrarily carved up and nationalism is imposed on them.

How liberal is that?

I could even go so far as to say you ought to be grateful to the people in the Middle East who live like ****, so that we can live so well. But That's pretty ultra-left wing.

novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like I said before people hate another group of people that are intellectually superior. Its the inferior complex. The Jews are hated on because they are sucessful.

That's prolly part of the reason why some of the middle east extreamist hate the U.S..

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muslims don't control it because they aren't educated enough to do so.
    hahaha, my GPA is pretty good though ;D
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nono, I understand *why* these children want to kill Jews.

BUT...I'm a Jew, and if they want to kill me, then I want to kill them. First. Before they kill me.
    Don't be ridiculous. You watched a video where little babies are being interview[ed] about "Zionists". The context of "Zionists" in Palestine is a very negative connotation.

It's not about the average Jew walking down the street. That notion is directly contradicted in the Qur'an itself.
    Last edited by SYRIANKID; 12-08-2005 at 09:35 PM.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

This dude doesn't do so bad, and he's not even human! He communicates at the level of a 5 year old, and understands spoken english.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/...SRandKanzi.JPG

This is NOT TO SAY THAT MUSLIMS are not human, AT ALL. Or apes...didn't want that one to be misconstrued.

Only that the accomplishments of ONE individual in the group do not accurately reflect on the rest of the group.

Hell, my Jewish ass has no problem spending money, but...

This dude doesn't do so bad, and he's not even human! He communicates at the level of a 5 year old, and understands spoken english.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/...SRandKanzi.JPG

This is NOT TO SAY THAT MUSLIMS are not human, AT ALL. Or apes...didn't want that one to be misconstrued.

Only that the accomplishments of ONE individual in the group do not accurately reflect on the rest of the group.

Hell, my Jewish ass has no problem spending money, but...
    You've got to be kidding me. The top GPAs in engineering at U of T all have beards.

Muslims are extremely intelligent, but unlike other groups, they focus more on technical fields rather than political fields that influence society (hint hint e.g. Law and Politics )

Don't be ridiculous. You watched a video where little babies are being interview about "Zionists". The context of "Zionists" in Palestine is a very negative connotation.

It's not about the average Jew walking down the street. That notion is directly contradicted in the Qur'an itself.
    It wasn't translated as "zionists", it was translated as Jews.

You've got to be kidding me. The top GPAs in engineering at U of T all have beards.

Muslims are extremely intelligent, but unlike other groups, they focus more on technical fields rather than political fields that influence society (hint hint e.g. Law and Politics )
    That's funny...the top GPAs at Yeshiva are all Jews...

It's less than direct, but considering the fact that there weren't any Palestinians before '48, it's not surprising.

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html

Check out this website.
    That's a pretty radical interpretation of events I would say.

I hope that's not all that you've been exposed to.

Yeshiva? Isn't that a school to for student primarily within Orthodox Judaism? Like the equivalent of Bible College or something?

Yeshiva? Isn't that a school to for student primarily within Orthodox Judaism? Like the equivalent of Bible College or something?
    I was hoping you'd let SK figure that one out.

waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm pretty sure the idea that a certain group of people are genetically perdisposed to being more intelligent than another has been pretty much debunked.

It boils down to cultural factors for the most part.

I was hoping you'd let SK figure that one out.
    Sorry

Party foul.

Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't live in the middle east.

You don't live in the middle east.
    I lived there for 18 years...I am a product of the Middle East and Islamic society there.

"Engineering" is not analogous to Muslims as Yeshiva is to Jews ;D

Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Want to know a great irony?

About a thousand years ago, the Persian and Arab empires would have looked down on Christian Europe for the same draconian criticisms.

{ When I look at Christian Europe 1,000 years ago I look down on it too compared the the Persian/Arab empires. No argument there. But this isnt 1k years ago. The tables are turned. }

Just to put it in perspective.

Hey, there is a really example of a global paradigm shift in a conflict. Christian Europe vs. Islamic Middle East, eventually in the colonial era Christian Europe dominates Middle East. They go from equals in everything to a decimated people. Then Christian Europe checks out, after exploiting their conquered people for most of what they can without too much trouble, and the Middle East is left more or less, arbitrarily carved up and nationalism is imposed on them.

{ Yeah Yeah, Everyone is the victim of Christian Europ/American. While I don't deny we have screwed over TONS of people, the Arabs dig their own grave much more than we do. Also. I do understand fully that we have equiped and pushed along plenty of our current enemies; it doesn't change the fact that our troops and society as a whole operate from a stance that is 1000X more conscientious of human rights and the rules of humanity. We go to such great lengths to not fire upon innocents/mosques and to not brutalize the prisoners as much. (Yes we have our idiots as well, but these represent the tiny minority and the "crimes" are far less than the opponent's)
    How liberal is that?

I could even go so far as to say you ought to be grateful to the people in the Middle East who live like ****, so that we can live so well. But That's pretty ultra-left wing.
    { Sympathetic? Yes. Grateful? Not really.
    I like to deadlift.

Still getting swole off bread and water.

Martin Luther King Jr. rolls around in his grave everytime Kanye West opens his nasty lookin, wired up, babyfood eatin, **** talkin, dik suckin mouth. ---Grind4Mine

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You can't say Muslims as a whole are extremely intelligent, just like you can't make blanket statements about any other group of people. Some Muslims are well educated and fit very well into society, but some are extremely dumb and become terrorrists. By your own account, they are not even following their religion properly, and that's the thing they base their whole extremist actions on.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski
    You can't say Muslims as a whole are extremely intelligent, just like you can't make blanket statements about any other group of people. Some Muslims are well educated and fit very well into society, but some are extremely dumb and become terrorrists. By your own account, they are not even following their religion properly, and that's the thing they base their whole extremist actions on.
    I know that obviously, you can't generalize about 1.5 Billion people, but I'm just stating a local observation here at University.

And yes, extremists are the pinnacle of religious ignorance and lack of scholarship. They are your "do it yourself without education, who needs a degree to perform surgery" fanatics.

Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seraphil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

having oil is a curse and a blessing i guess. More of a curse i believe... we choose to be there. Im sure they dont want us to be there. In the end we reap what we sow... and that is whats happening now. People are born with the desire to live, only when people are totally broken down and have nowhere to go will they turn to extremism. Is it the arabs fault that they are in the state that they are in right now? to a certain degree. Do the US/western powers have anything to do with it, yes. Furthermore the in relation to the the palestinian-israeli conflict. It is not a battle of religions, it is a fight over land. Extremists just twist religon to propogate their ideals.

I lived there for 18 years...I am a product of the Middle East and Islamic society there.

No wonder you openly support terrorism here on these forums. Too bad the mods are all Pro-Muslim anti-everything else.

It's ok though (about the mods being pro-muslim), I'd also like to see Muslims join at least the 12th century.
    Last edited by Brego; 12-09-2005 at 10:48 AM.