Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I love these little sh-theads...

...then again, as I said before. It's nothing that a 5.56x45 to the dome couldn't fix...

http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=9608
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about a run down of what you're talking about? All I got was a bunch of popups that are filtered by our network.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski
    How about a run down of what you're talking about? All I got was a bunch of popups that are filtered by our network.
    Basically a bunch of little 5 year old bullet magnets saying "kill the Jews! Death to America!".

Ahh, we have a bright tomorrow to look forward to.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah, I'm guessing they are of the Arab persuasion?

When I read the title and saw that you posted it, i gott a mental image of a platoon of midgets in full millitary gear running around an Iraqi town as fast as their little legs would carry them, and the insurgents laughing too hard to fight back.

I don't know why that popped into my head, but I was laughing like an idiot for a good 5 minutes.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You can't really blame the kids for that, they're growing up in a culture which poisons their mind with hatred as soon as they're old enough to understand.

It's a real tragedy.
    Last edited by Nhl2006; 12-07-2005 at 11:45 AM.

TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TOO Brilliant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Basically a bunch of little 5 year old bullet magnets saying "kill the Jews! Death to America!".

i didnt see any saying bad things about the usa and you should stop and think that maybe your just jealous because these kids seem to have more on the ball that YOU do, mr. lyingouthisassabouthowheisascientistbutheisntheisj ustalyingjewsackof****!!!

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nhl2006
    You can't really blame the kids for that, they're growing up in a culture which poisons their mind with hatred as soon as they're old enough to understand.
    True, unfortunately...

It's a real tragedy.
    Undoubtedly... seems things just keep on a-going from bad to worse (....and worse...) I fear for what type of world is being left to our kids

heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heinous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    funny how we blame their "environment" and how they are "poisoned" but refuse to acknowledge their situation...

may the intifadah long continue...

frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frankenstein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh, but Islam is a religion of peace. **wink wink** I know it's not politically correct, but to the Muslims on this board, how do can you honestly say that Islam is peaceful? It is not just a nationalist movement that creates conditions like this. This video must be from Palestine, since the kids were specifically talking about shooting Jews. The sad part is that this could have been from any number of Middle Eastern countries, who all have one thing in common. And it's not just alot of sand.
    I'm feel sorry for kids like this, that they have to be turned into evil robots for Islamic fascists. Obviously not every Muslim is like this, but from what I have seen of the Koran, I do not see how people can claim it to be a book of peace. It is a xenophobic book of self-rightousness from what I have seen. Sad sad sad.

....waiting to be flamed.
    ---ATTENTION ALL FATASSES: stop whining and put the fork down!!

Trying to cure poverty with government is like trying to sober up with whiskey shots.

Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Nhl2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by heinous
    funny how we blame their "environment" and how they are "poisoned" but refuse to acknowledge their situation...

may the intifadah long continue...
    I agree, until they start to address the problems the terrorism won't ever end. I don't agree with negotiating with terrorists, but put it this way, the birth rate in the middle east is among the highest in the world, it doesn't matter how many terrorists you shoot, bomb, imprison, etc. etc. etc. there are gonna be an endless supply of more waiting to fill their shoes. I'm not suggesting I have a solution, but the "war on terror" is doomed to endlessness from the get go if they keep with the same tactics.

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

We have 18+ year old criminals in this subforum saying the same thing against Muslims and Arabs and the Middle East in general.

Those guys are 5, what's your excuse?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) novax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OMG lol... What a bunch of little trolls.

I can't wait until the demand for oil diminishes in the next 25 years..

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by novax
    I can't wait until the demand for oil diminishes in the next 25 years..
    I can't wait until real Muslims get the authority to control that oil until then
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Fighting the good fight Canadian Nanook's Avatar
    Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Nanook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SK, i have a question for you
    I mean no offence by this but i am wondering, purely curiosity. Do you believe women should be veiled? I am just curious because i have read your posts and you follow the Quran very respectfully and hehe religiously but i was wondering if you actually believe that women need to be veiled
    Three important quotes to live by:
    "Go hard or go home"- Unknown
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi
    "Don't eat the yellow snow"- Frank Zappa

Originally Posted by Canadian Nanook
    SK, i have a question for you
    I mean no offence by this but i am wondering, purely curiosity. Do you believe women should be veiled? I am just curious because i have read your posts and you follow the Quran very respectfully and hehe religiously but i was wondering if you actually believe that women need to be veiled
    In Islam, it's obligatory for Muslim women to cover their nakedness, which God has defined as the entire body minus the face and hands.

The veil that some Muslim women wear over the bottom half of their face, is optional.

So yes, there isn't a difference of opinion on this matter.

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...then again, as I said before. It's nothing that a 5.56x45 to the dome couldn't fix...

http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=9608
    If, by this post, you are advocating the murder of these poor children, by being shot in the head, then in what way is that solution different than the extremism the adults are trying to indoctrinate them with?

If that is the assertion of this topic, my response is that extremism cannot be defeated with extremism. It simply begets more extremism, further radicalizes them and makes us no different than terrorists in the end.

Supposedly, here in the West, we don't murder children as terrorists do.

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    These kids have been unfortunately brain washed with this garbage. We ought to feel sorry for them, and the life they are doomed to lead.

They cannot be blamed, when you're that young you still believe in Santa Clause.

These kids never had a chance, but Nuggz, what's your excuse for advocating the killing of children who don't know any better?
    Every journey begins with a single step.

Originally Posted by bulletproofsoul
    If, by this post, you are advocating the murder of these poor children, by being shot in the head, then in what way is that solution different than the extremism the adults are trying to indoctrinate them with?

If that is the assertion of this topic, my response is that extremism cannot be defeated with extremism. It simply begets more extremism, further radicalizes them and makes us no different than terrorists in the end.

Supposedly, here in the West, we don't murder children as terrorists do.
    Nuggz has a theme going. If a [Muslim or Arab] child throws a rock, or says something wrong, it is justified to shoot them in the head or drop a bomb on them.

However, shooting children (or adults) for throwing rocks and saying objectionable things is illegal everywhere in the world. Interesting.

Can you kill someone for saying something objectionable to you? Can you even justify killing them for throwing a rock at you? If that was true, kids could have shoot-outs whenever someone decides to throw a rock at someone else.

_Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Spiral will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's a real tragedy.
    LOL Sounds like the US 20 30+ years ago

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    Nuggz has a theme going. If a [Muslim or Arab] child throws a rock, or says something wrong, it is justified to shoot them in the head or drop a bomb on them.

However, shooting children (or adults) for throwing rocks and saying objectionable things is illegal everywhere in the world. Interesting.

Can you kill someone for saying something objectionable to you? Can you even justify killing them for throwing a rock at you? If that was true, kids could have shoot-outs whenever someone decides to throw a rock at someone else.
    Nono, I understand *why* these children want to kill Jews.

BUT...I'm a Jew, and if they want to kill me, then I want to kill them. First. Before they kill me.

A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) A & B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really don't know what policy should be with this issue. I mean, nobody can 'blame' these kids for what they believe.

That being said, they will probably grow up being violent and militant, which is unnacceptable.

Originally Posted by A & B
    I really don't know what policy should be with this issue. I mean, nobody can 'blame' these kids for what they believe.

That being said, they will probably grow up being violent and militant, which is unnacceptable.
    I don't wish ill on these children for no reason. They're going to grow up and try to kill ME.

Nip it in the bud.

getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50) getting2big will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID
    We have 18+ year old criminals in this subforum saying the same thing against Muslims and Arabs and the Middle East in general.

Those guys are 5, what's your excuse?
    very well said

I don't wish ill on these children for no reason. They're going to grow up and try to kill ME.

Nip it in the bud.
    I can't say I entirely disagree with that.

But would you also agree that more needs to be done?

I mean, wouldn't you agree that we need to address the conditions which lead to this kind of hatred, thus 'nipping in the bud' this kind of attitude before it starts?

waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100)

I mean, wouldn't you agree that we need to address the conditions which lead to this kind of hatred, thus 'nipping in the bud' this kind of attitude before it starts?
    no cause then he wouldn't be able to make thread after thread about how he's so tough and owns lots of guns and is just completely ready and not afraid to kill anyone who messes with him.

It depends.

For many, the destruction of Israel is what they desire.

In that case, no.

Is poverty the only issue? I don't know...I don't think so, though.

Is occupation the only issue? I don't know...I'm sure giving the Palestinians some land back (Gaza, West Bank) would help a *bit*, but overall, I don't think that this will do much.

I'm not an optimist when it comes to these kinds of things.

It depends.

For many, the destruction of Israel is what they desire.

In that case, no.

Is poverty the only issue? I don't know...I don't think so, though.

Is occupation the only issue? I don't know...I'm sure giving the Palestinians some land back (Gaza, West Bank) would help a *bit*, but overall, I don't think that this will do much.

I'm not an optimist when it comes to these kinds of things.

Well, here's what I'm trying to say. There are reasons behind this hatred of Israel and racism towards Jews. These things don't pull themselves out of thin air, there are realities which make these destructive attitudes inevitable.

So, while I don't disagree that people don't have the right to defend themselves from threats, or perceived threats, this is not the ultimate answer.

In order to eliminate hatred for Israel and terrorism, the conditions which breed this kind of extremism must be eliminated. That means an end to occupation and a formal reconciliation process. Killing these kids may solve the immediate problem, but for every kid that dies from Israeli fire, 10 more are likely to be indoctrinated with this crap.

You are kidding yourself if you don't believe that occupation is the foremost determining factor in this kind of extremism. This terrorism is born out of desperation and oppression, that is a fact. I'm not legitimizing it though, don't make that mistake.

In order for terrorism to be defeated, in order for Israel to have the security it desires, that occupation and oppression has to end. You can kill as many of them as you want, and the only result you will get is more extremism and more terrorism.

I'm not saying that targeted killing shouldn't be a part of the strategy, but killing is guaranteed not to solve the problem. The only thing which can bring an end to this hatred and terrorism is to eliminate the environment which allows this hatred to develop, and that means an end to Israeli occupation and oppression. Everytime a Palestinian child is killed, it only fuels more hatred. If your only solution is to kill them all, you're going to end up with 100 times more little terrorists than you had before.

These kids parents ought to be hanged though, if they're not already dead.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since there seems to be a lot of pro-Pals in these parts maybe someone can explain this to me...

... What makes them so special? When other nations back the wrong horse, like they did with Hitler, **** happens. Maybe next time they get a country they'll think twice before joining a power-mad monster invading the world.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

Originally Posted by Johnny USA
    Since there seems to be a lot of pro-Pals in these parts maybe someone can explain this to me...

... What makes them so special? When other nations back the wrong horse, like they did with Hitler, **** happens. Maybe next time they get a country they'll think twice before joining a power-mad monster invading the world.
    I'llclear up a few things.

First, there were Palestinian Arabs who fought for the allies during WW2, second, I don't really think you know your history very well at all, because the Palestinians have never had a country. During the war Palestine was still under the British Mandate, there was no Israel either. This 'backing' you refer to, was little more than the common Palestinian probably having more pro-German sympathy than pro-British, which was to be expected.

This conflict really has very little to do with WW2, if anything btw.

But there were Arabs who were more sypathetic to the Germans than Brits, there were Zionists too, I'll explain why.

The Arabs saw the British as the occupiers of their land. They were the ones bringing in Jews who took their land and jobs. Now a war breaks out between Germany and Britian, two great foreign European powers, and the Arabs have to take sides. On one hand they have the Brits, who are depriving them of their land and facilitating Jewish takeover of Palestine. On the other hand they have the Germans, who would certainly not opt for a Jewish state anywhere and have done nothing to wrong the Arabs. It's a no-brainer. It had nothing to do with Arabs being Nazi's or anything, they couldn't care less about that idiotic facist ideology.

There were Zionists too like Je'ev Jabotinsky and the 'Lehi' group, who supported the Germans, and fought the british during WW2, though they were a marginal, extremist group.

But since this point has really nothing to do with the conflict, I don't see how it's relevant. These are trivialities that we could talk about, and that's cool, but I really don't see how it pertains to the conflict.

Do you have any more questions?
    Last edited by A & B; 12-08-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If i saw one of those little bastards holding a rifle I wouldn't think twice about killing them..... oh yeah and I wouldn't feel bad about it either.