Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
Results 1,261 to 1,268 of 1268

Thread: Wisconsin?

DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wisconsin brah checking in.

Live in McNaughton, inbetween Rhinelander and Minocqua. Lift at Tone Zone in Minocqua.
    P28 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148598423&p=957584223#post957584223

Snowangelhp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the Fox Valley area- anyone else? Looking for a workout buddy/trainer.

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    i know where it is.. bout 15 miles from where i grew up...(hustisford)

my dad actually worked at mayville animal clinic
    Lol I know exactly where that is! Yeah Hustisford is right on Lake Sinissippi and Hwy 60, right?

Originally Posted by tiffanyjoleen View Post
    Hey I kno what that is ... Only because Im born & raised here as well... Still here too
    Wow - small world. Only my grandmother still lives there. I haven't been back in a few years. I was just back in Wisconsin last weekend to visit my Mom in West Bend. Walking downtown Milwaukee in 3 degree windy weather brought back the ol' memories

EDIT: Sorry for the super late reply haha
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loperp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eau Claire here.
    "Lean mean hard gaining machine"

Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Near Milwaukee here.

nbbbimprt20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Milwaukee (Bay View)

sedivy94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My hometown is Marathon, WI. Currently going to the UW-Marathon County in Wausau Wisconsin.

I read someone earlier (like page one, 8 years ago) ask about wrestling tournaments. Wrestling was my first love - anyone know of tournies in Central Wisconsin?

Registered User WanderingJohnny's Avatar
    WanderingJohnny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just moved to Manitowoc from Seattle!
    “It took me 20 years of hard training to get the physique I have today. What you need is what I had – belief in yourself!
    – Branch Warren

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    – Mahatma Gandhi

“Rule of thumb: Eat for what you’re going to be doing and not for what you have done. Don’t take in more than you’re willing to burn off.â€
    – Lee Haney

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43