Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Constipation, stomach pain, black poop?

ok what the hell is wrong with me?
    I've been getting constipation for a long time now and I really don't know why because I thought it happens to people who don't exercise or eat enough fibers.
    Just now I ****ted a black poop, just like a damn coal. what's causing this? I am also having a mild stomachache, heartburn, and MAD GAS!. I really didn't eat anything special today, just the usual stuff.
    Also, I have a hunch that my stomach isn't digesting foods well.
    Is it because I am eating too fast? I really don't chew a lot.

thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Constipation, stomach pain, black poop?

Originally posted by lsd
    I've been getting constipation for a long time now and I really don't know why because I thought it happens to people who don't exercise or eat enough fibers.
    Just now I ****ted a black poop, just like a damn coal. what's causing this? I am also having a mild stomachache, heartburn, and MAD GAS!. I really didn't eat anything special today, just the usual stuff.
    hahahahaha roflmao, id go to a doctor that sounds pretty bad.

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    AT LEAST IT ISN'T GREEN !!!
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

John Henry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you taking any supps?

2004 Western Naturals:3rd kenshamrock's Avatar
    kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100) kenshamrock is not very well liked. (-100)

Hey

That is so funny! LOL sorry....But are you bulking? Are u pooping ALOT, like 3 craps a day! Cause when i started bulking right from cuttting i crappped alot man! But you sound pretty hardcore, give it a couple days, (how much protein you taking?) and if its any worse go see a doc!

I am TRYING To bulk, school gets in the way tho. so I eat as much as I can when i am home.
    My protein intake has been low for a few days, around 140g a day and I weigh 160.

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by lsd
    I am TRYING To bulk, school gets in the way tho. so I eat as much as I can when i am home.
    My protein intake has been low for a few days, around 140g a day and I weigh 160.
    you got a break at your high school like between 2nd and 3rd peiod?

you can buy extra milks at lunch and before school and if you have a break that would also be an ideal time its what i do
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its not bad man, you probabl haven't had any fruit lately

have like 3 plums and u will **** it all out
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **** man, that is not normal(i've been doing lots of research on the stomach since i've had some problems with mine)

you might have gastritis, ulcer, peptic ulcer, eso****eal varices, or a whole slew of other things.

If it was just constipation, I wouldn't worry. But with the stomach pain and black poop(10-1 it's blood coming from the intestinal track) GET YOURSELF TO THE DOCTOR

Has this been happening for a while, or just started today?(out of curiousity)

But regarless of what these other medical guinuses say(sorry guys, lol), GO THE DOCTOR NOW.
    Booo

Originally posted by amusclehead
    **** man, that is not normal(i've been doing lots of research on the stomach since i've had some problems with mine)

you might have gastritis, ulcer, peptic ulcer, eso****eal varices, or a whole slew of other things.

If it was just constipation, I wouldn't worry. But with the stomach pain and black poop(10-1 it's blood coming from the intestinal track) GET YOURSELF TO THE DOCTOR

Has this been happening for a while, or just started today?(out of curiousity)

But regarless of what these other medical guinuses say(sorry guys, lol), GO THE DOCTOR NOW.
    Constipation and gas has been happening for a while

Originally posted by p0w3rlift3r
    you got a break at your high school like between 2nd and 3rd peiod?

you can buy extra milks at lunch and before school and if you have a break that would also be an ideal time its what i do
    thnx but I don't need help on bulking or eating in school. I already know how.

Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    black means dried up blood....u are bleeding inside more than likely and it sounds like it could be serious...may want to go to the er..

cbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been meaning to ask the same thing. How many ****s are you suppose to take a day, i take 3 but im usually going through labor. The turds are above the water line wtf!! im not taking any supp exept protine powder, the poo is gree too WTF!!!! i had some chasews on tuesday and on wensday i saw cahews in my poo I didnt chew well but still WTf i need some sereious fiver just to scrape everything out anyone got any ideas
    To not be diciplined is to cheat yourself

Originally posted by cbear
    ive been meaning to ask the same thing. How many ****s are you suppose to take a day, i take 3 but im usually going through labor. The turds are above the water line wtf!! im not taking any supp exept protine powder, the poo is gree too WTF!!!! i had some chasews on tuesday and on wensday i saw cahews in my poo I didnt chew well but still WTf i need some sereious fiver just to scrape everything out anyone got any ideas
    ME TOO! many of the stuff I eat come out undigested.
    is there something wrong with my digestive system? the thing is that I have this habbit of eating fast and not chewing enough.

Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ju$tin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yo LSD I have been having the same problem you just described everything that I have, I went to the doctor because for some reason im like that I have a really bad digestive system and I use the bathroom like 4 times a day. Well anyways I take a medicine for this because it could do with alot of problems like gastritis, anxiety problems, and maybe an Hyper active thyroid. I been loosing alot of weight. I actually havnt been to school in a month, but since I have a severe problem my school relizes, so I get all my work at home. Basically like home school. Also I eat very, very fast so start trying to eat slower by chewing the food more. I also stopped eating very late, so I eat before 8 pm. This is the best advice I can give you. AIGHT 1

adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. go to the doctor
    2. eat more fibre & vegetables
    3. drink more water

Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Constipation, stomach pain, black poop?

Originally posted by lsd
    GET MORE FIBRE !

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    next time u go to the toilet take a picture of ur poop and send it to http://www.ratemypoe.com
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

ThaVinster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey ive experienced problems like this as well,

1. Go TO THE DOCTOR
    2. if u cant digest your food, then you have indigestion. This is caused by eating too fast, not chewing properly, eating too much protein in one sitting, and stress related reasons
    3. eat plenty of fiber. Eat green beans, other beans, fruits (apples are teh best), and take some psyllum (supplement) for extra fiber.
    4. Drink plenty of water to flush the waste out of your body. If food does not digest properly, then it will sit there and produce toxins in your body. Your smelly gas is an indicator of this problem.
    5. try allowing 2 or so hours before going to bed to let the body digest your food otherwise it may not digest it at all, at this time.

Choose your priorities at this time, Bodybuilding or health

You could prolong ur sickness by continuing ur current diet, so if you have to, make some changes for now so that you dont mess up your system forever.
    "Pain is weakness, leaving the body"

adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50) adonis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can get colon cancer cant u?

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by adonis
    you can get colon cancer cant u?

^^ those could be possible early signs of it

bro(lsd), I HOPE you went to the doctor today, or have an appointment tomorrow, not trying to freak you out, but those are NOT good signs, and arn't just from lack of fruits or whatever others have said.

Black poop is a BAD*e^100000 sign. If you can't get in to see the doc. go to the ER then.
    Booo

hmm
    I am not ****ting coals anymore and I feel fine. should I still go see a doctor?

ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000) ugotme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes and go find a sample of your black poop to bring in for observation.

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by ugotme
    Yes and go find a sample of your black poop to bring in for observation.
    **** that was funny.

lsd, you need to quit doing lsd! j/k

Definetly go see a doctor man, doesn't matter if it stopped, the fact that it has happened is enough

sounds like from what i'v read, first your body was havin't trouble digesting food, then you became constipated... started getting stomach pains.. and now black poop...definetly sounds like the stages of something bad, GO SEE A DOCTOR, HE WILL HELP YOU! don't wait any longer, GO SEE A DOCTOR!GO SEE A DOCTOR!GO SEE A DOCTOR!GO SEE A DOCTOR!GO SEE A DOCTOR!GO SEE A DOCTOR!.

peace
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

DOCTOR

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what's with everyone using the word "poop"?
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-

DomFasano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by $-=SeAn NaL=-$ View Post
    what's with everyone using the word "poop"?
    I had this same problem and since I didint have health insurance so going to the doctor wasnt a option. I did some research online and I realized it was my diet. I had only been eating eggs and tuna for the majority of my meals. It turned my sh!t into a black and sticky tar like color and texture. I guess it was mostly because all i was eating was mostly protein dense food. It scared the **** out of me! No pun intended.

nellie1208 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lsd View Post

oh yeah you have to chew your food well so that your stomach could digest it fast also. Well they says that constipation occurs when a person don't eat fibers and drink a lot of water. Well, i believe in that!=D as i could see and i could believe that i always having hard time to poop and it takes time in my toilet before it goes. Oh never mind that, let see, why not try reading that book that I've read when i m also experiencing constipation? it is a book that tells the ways on how a constipation will go so fast. Well, i could probably say that "YES it is working and i am proud to share it with you=D"
    {http://tinyurl.com/endconstip} -- a book of truth.

terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DomFasano View Post
    I had this same problem and since I didint have health insurance so going to the doctor wasnt a option. I did some research online and I realized it was my diet. I had only been eating eggs and tuna for the majority of my meals. It turned my sh!t into a black and sticky tar like color and texture. I guess it was mostly because all i was eating was mostly protein dense food. It scared the **** out of me! No pun intended.
    nice 8 year bump

Wants To LiftNoodBrah Nullery76's Avatar
    Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nullery76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    1. go to the doctor
    2. eat more fibre & vegetables
    3. drink more water
    this.

and chew your food more.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU damn bump
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG

Nullery76 and Ryandrummer's B.B.A.G. Bulking Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135204521