Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pharm
    Care to share????

well for a long time I was maintaining 218lbs on less than 3000 calories per day... and then I ate like crap for a few days and my best friend informed me that I actually looked more ripped and fuller without adding any bodyfat on the higher calories... So now I weigh 240 eatting 5000+ calories per day.. Yes I have a much higher bf percentage, but proportionally, I've also gained more muscle than fat...

That's what I meant when I said that I just learned the secrets of unlocking new growth... I realized that my metabolism adapts quickly to calories and my genetics allow for significant higher amount of calorie than the average guy... Therefore, I now eat many more calories and my metabolism is no longer suppressed.. I get bigger and stronger faster and a year from now, I will probably learn more interesting things..

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    Here is a picture of this huge natural beast for those who may not know him yet:

Natural?? I am not trying to be a dick but if thats natural then i want a blood transfusion from his blood.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by laz
    Natural?? I am not trying to be a dick but if thats natural then i want a blood transfusion from his blood.

sure thing

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mr. Aries, I thought I had read a thread prior where you didn't want to talk about that particular issue?

Either way, awesome physique.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

on a serious note, this thread is not about supps I use and the "natural vs. un-natural" status of these supps I have used... I am not here to debate that and if someone wants to pay for me to take a freaking blood test to prove I have no metabolites of steroids in me, then I will. It's so easy for you to question me and so hard for me to prove you wrong; sounds like a win-win situation for you to throw in that little jab.

Everyone else.. Thanks for the encouragement.. I'm here to represent CL while keeping my integrity in tact.. I will answer questions accordingly.

Originally Posted by BringnIt
    Mr. Aries, I thought I had read a thread prior where you didn't want to talk about that particular issue?

Either way, awesome physique.

yes... there was exactly a thread where I said specifically that I will not discuss this issue either way. All I can prove right now is I have no juice in me and no metabolite of juice that is detectable by a drug test.. Things I can't prove I do not need to make comments on.. It's obvious people will think what they will, and my word will not change anyone's mind.

just to put things in perspective.. I've worked out and seen a few players on the football team here who look just as good as I do.. I did not stop to even think about steroid usage.. Genetics is genetics.. I did not go and b*tch slap yao ming for having the audacity to be 7'6"
    Last edited by Mr. Aries; 12-04-2005 at 07:21 PM.

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    on a serious note, this thread is not about supps I use and the "natural vs. un-natural" status of these supps I have used... I am not here to debate that and if someone wants to pay for me to take a freaking blood test to prove I have no metabolites of steroids in me, then I will. It's so easy for you to question me and so hard for me to prove you wrong; sounds like a win-win situation for you to throw in that little jab.

Everyone else.. Thanks for the encouragement.. I'm here to represent CL while keeping my integrity in tact.. I will answer questions accordingly.

Well i was just pointing that out because i have taken ph's in the past which werent illegal but i still claimed myself natural even though i really wasnt. Now i have come to realize that i am not natural.

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sure thing
    ??? I thought you were making sly references to your "enhancement" in your Red Acid topic, like "obviously my hormones are not normal right now" or "of course this probably has to do with the hormones" and stuff like that.
    I used to be way fatter

Originally Posted by laz
    Well i was just pointing that out because i have taken ph's in the past which werent illegal but i still claimed myself natural even though i really wasnt. Now i have come to realize that i am not natural.

no problem... I use a lot of supps, some are borderline, some mundane.. Everytime I take something, the natural-status of these supps do not come to my mind. I abide by the rules I've set up for myself and operate within these limits as to what is acceptable to me.. At the end of the day, I answer to my conscience for the things I do and I come out feeling I've lived by those rules..

This will be my only time addressing this issue since I do not wish to dilute this thread or my hiring with unrelated questions. I am healthy, strong, ambitious, intelligent, and I adhere to the letter of the law when it comes to the choices I make.. I'm here to make a difference, and to help.. My pictures reflect the hard work in and out of the gym that I have put forth.

Thank you..

Originally Posted by krustster
    ??? I thought you were making sly references to your "enhancement" in your Red Acid topic, like "obviously my hormones are not normal right now" or "of course this probably has to do with the hormones" and stuff like that.

those were in reference to BLUE RHINO.. I was not testing RED ACID by itself... It was a blue rhino/red acid combo..

Blue Rhino is a testosterone booster... My hormones are obviously a bit out of whack because of the boost BR has given me.. If it was normal, BR would be a pretty silly product..

no problem... I use a lot of supps, some are borderline, some mundane.. Everytime I take something, the natural-status of these supps do not come to my mind. I abide by the rules I've set up for myself and operate within these limits as to what is acceptable to me.. At the end of the day, I answer to my conscience for the things I do and I come out feeling I've lived by those rules..

This will be my only time addressing this issue since I do not wish to dilute this thread or my hiring with unrelated questions. I am healthy, strong, ambitious, intelligent, and I adhere to the letter of the law when it comes to the choices I make.. I'm here to make a difference, and to help.. My pictures reflect the hard work in and out of the gym that I have put forth.

Thank you..
    No doubt about it! I just hate when people claim others to be natural when indeed they arent despite whether a product is legal or not. Now unless i missed it, you yourself did not claim to be natural. Which is prolly the best thing to do.
    Last edited by laz; 12-04-2005 at 07:36 PM.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nat. in terms of bb.ing means drug free for 2 years or so. You have a back and biceps that are the typical result of androgen usage. Biceps typically don’t grow like that without androgens; naturally muscle fibers grow in size, on androgens muscle fibers actually start to increase quantity.

None the less if you used anything a while ago and still look that tight then you work hard because look at pro's like Kevin Levrone. He came off like for 2 months and looked like a crack head.

Anyway that’s not this thread.

BTW I did have this Filipino friend that lived next door to me once in the AF dorms and he worked out like once a week and had huge calves and arms.

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Couple comments from yours truly

First off, congratulations to Mr. Aries.

Secondly, I don't think this should turn into a big stink about whether or not this guy has used any kind of AAS(it looks like it could go in that direction). It's not like he's coming on here and saying "I only look the way I do because of CL products." If that happened, then I could see an issue. If he says that he uses CL products and he likes them(or whatever else within reason) then I don't see the problem. If he doesn't want to talk about the issue, then leave it be. People are going to develop their opinions regardless of what he says anyway.

Good for Mr Aries.

Good for Controlled Labs.

Congrats to them both.

Let the rest go IMO

Originally Posted by dwm230000
    First off, congratulations to Mr. Aries.

Secondly, I don't think this should turn into a big stink about whether or not this guy has used any kind of AAS(it looks like it could go in that direction). It's not like he's coming on here and saying "I only look the way I do because of CL products." If that happened, then I could see an issue. If he says that he uses CL products and he likes them(or whatever else within reason) then I don't see the problem. If he doesn't want to talk about the issue, then leave it be. People are going to develop their opinions regardless of what he says anyway.

Good for Mr Aries.

Good for Controlled Labs.

Congrats to them both.

Let the rest go IMO

Good point indeed. I just dont think tank should have specifically gone out of his way to point out that Mr. Aries is natural when most of us who have experimented with things know that his size is far beyond that. With that said and done, Mr. Aries, you are lookin huge.

here's what I claim...

I claim to be a guy in good shape with good amount of knowledge and enough foresight and intelligence to help CL expand on a national level..

EVERYTHING ELSE, I claim nothing and I acknowledge nothing..

Thank you.

dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by laz
    Good point indeed. I just dont think tank should have specifically gone out of his way to point out that Mr. Aries is natural when most of us who have experimented with things know that his size is far beyond that. With that said and done, Mr. Aries, you are lookin huge.
    I honestly hadn't noticed that when I made the above post(I just kind of skimmed through the thread) but I still don't really think it should be an issue at this point anyway.

Originally Posted by dwm230000
    I honestly hadn't noticed that when I made the above post(I just kind of skimmed through the thread) but I still don't really think it should be an issue at this point anyway.

Nah its not an issue and its not Mr. Aries doing either. Congrats BTW.

Originally Posted by laz

I agree.. I dont' think it was done on purpose.. When reading the first post by Tank I knew that one single word was going to be the entire focus of everything to come on this thread and we'd be hung up all nite arguing over whether yet another body is possible without androgen usage..

It's all good.. Life is too short for everyone to argue about my legitimacy. I've used two CL products.. Blue rhino and RA.. My body was not built on CL products.. Up until recently, I knew nothing of CL.. I will continue using everything CL has to offer and they will be a serious part of my supplementation regimen. You will never hear me come onto a forum claiming this body was built by CL products or any other products for that matter..

Thank you.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quite a few of you seem to be underestimating how the human body can grow without the use of AAS'.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mr. Aries, steroids or not, great genetics or not, you've obviously gone through a lot hard work for your body, and it shows! I hope some day I can have a body like yours

Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bammy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here's what I claim...

I claim to be a guy in good shape with good amount of knowledge and enough foresight and intelligence to help CL expand on a national level..

Thank you.
    Well put
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer... and now college grad!

The iron bug didn't bite me, it crawled inside my head and layed eggs.

ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped edges will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I agree.. I dont' think it was done on purpose.. When reading the first post by Tank I knew that one single word was going to be the entire focus of everything to come on this thread and we'd be hung up all nite arguing over whether yet another body is possible without androgen usage..

It's all good.. Life is too short for everyone to argue about my legitimacy. I've used two CL products.. Blue rhino and RA.. My body was not built on CL products.. Up until recently, I knew nothing of CL.. I will continue using everything CL has to offer and they will be a serious part of my supplementation regimen. You will never hear me come onto a forum claiming this body was built by CL products or any other products for that matter..

Thank you.
    here's what I claim...

Thank you.
    OFF TO A GREAT START!

Thumbs up

Thank you.
    Well said. I think and hope the other issues are dropped(and shouldn't really be issues in the first place IMO). Either come in here and say congrats or don't. This certainly isn't the time for an interrogation.

Once again, congrats to you.

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mr. Aries (can i call you John?) Congrats on your new position. I have a question that's a bit off topic, but are you Korean or Chinese. I'm going with Korean.

Originally Posted by david4zero8
    Mr. Aries (can i call you John?) Congrats on your new position. I have a question that's a bit off topic, but are you Korean or Chinese. I'm going with Korean.

sorry bro, I'm chinese.. Born and raised there.. Came to the states in 91 and learned English here.. I am 24 just in case anyone was wondering.. Yes you can call me John. My bio, diet, nutrition, supps will be on the CL website soon.. I hope everyone will get a chance to check that out..

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry, didnt mean to cause any controversy by my post. Just trying to give credit to a guy with a great body and soon to be an even greater one come warm weather time
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    Sorry, didnt mean to cause any controversy by my post. Just trying to give credit to a guy with a great body and soon to be an even greater one come warm weather time

Well dont do it again!!! jk

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry bro, I'm chinese.. Born and raised there.. Came to the states in 91 and learned English here.. I am 24 just in case anyone was wondering.. Yes you can call me John. My bio, diet, nutrition, supps will be on the CL website soon.. I hope everyone will get a chance to check that out..
    Lol. No worries bro. I'm Chinese myself. When i guess Chinese, they always turn out to be Korean. When i guess Korean, they always turn out to be Chinese. I'm just going to stop assuming all together, how about that?

I would love to hear more about your stats, diet, routine, and everything else that has helped you accomplish what you have. No worries man. Natural, "un-natural," doesnt really matter. By your photos you have accomplished quite a bit. Keep up the good work.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by laz
    Well dont do it again!!! jk
    haha, I wont, keep me inline.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Okay,

so where's my thread and big announcement? Should I post the pics here, or where?