LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Looking for a gym (rep for help)

I live in ottawa ontario (canada), I can't find any gyms other than health clubs that piss me off, I want a "hardcore gym" with out all the annoying personal trainers, machines and cardio bunnies, people curling 2.5 lb dbs.

If anyone can get me a link or tell me a name of one in ottawa I'll rep them

Thanks, mike

Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LetFireFall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks I haven't check all of them.

I'm thinking of the YMCA, I check the comments heres one that I lol'd at sounds like a good place.

Terry:Too many muscle heads in the weight training area. The machines are OLD. Too many irresposible people not putting the weightts away. Too much swearing! Younger members don't clean the equipment after use. I think the bodybuilders run the place ans management is too weak to enforce the rules!!!

Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LetFireFall View Post
    Thanks I haven't check all of them.

I'm thinking of the YMCA, I check the comments heres one that I lol'd at sounds like a good place.

Terry:Too many muscle heads in the weight training area. The machines are OLD. Too many irresposible people not putting the weightts away. Too much swearing! Younger members don't clean the equipment after use. I think the bodybuilders run the place ans management is too weak to enforce the rules!!!
    You could ask around the local high schools, that's what I ended up doing, only $20 a YEAR.

Yeah I'm using my highschool gym right now except the membership runs out the beggining of june.

Originally Posted by LetFireFall View Post
    Yeah I'm using my highschool gym right now except the membership runs out the beggining of june.
    Ah, sorry many your best bet is to ask around the members of your gym and their past gyms they've used possibly... I just googled "gyms in BLANK"

KyleRonald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was thinking of selling my weights but don't know how much to sell them for if any one knows some good prices for these weights please let me know. These are the weight that I have:

2- Excel - 5lb
    2- Excel - 10lb
    2- Excel - 45lb
    4- Standard- 45lb
    4- Standard- 35lb
    4-Stadard- 25lb
    4- Standard- 10 lb
    2- International- 45 lb

4-Weider 44lb
    4- Weider 33lb
    4 Weider 22 lb
    8 Weider 5.5 Lb