Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A fine examples of the people we're supposed to be freeing

http://media.putfile.com/Iraqs-Sweet-Children

Such lovely children. Nothing a 5.56 to the dome couldn't fix though, they just need a little discipline.
    A professor of the world's second oldest profession.

waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100)
    repost alert!

haahaha the best is when he goes into the radio "uh congradulations 2-0 now has a busted windshield as well, thank you for not authorizing force"

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad to see the hearts and minds of the Iraqis have been won over

The narrator sounds a bit stressed, I love how he (along with the thread starter) actually considers killing the kids.

Maybe a road-side bomb will take his mind off of shooting kids with rocks.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They should just yell "Look Out Its a Grenade!" and then wax the little ****s.
    I like to deadlift.

Still getting swole off bread and water.

Martin Luther King Jr. rolls around in his grave everytime Kanye West opens his nasty lookin, wired up, babyfood eatin, **** talkin, dik suckin mouth. ---Grind4Mine

Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000) Skrape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID

The narrator sounds a bit stressed, I love how he (along with the thread starter) actually considers killing the kids.

Are you serious? Do you actually think those rocks are harmless? Hell, a rock can be just as deadly as a bullet.

And, if the narrator is stressed I can assure you it is not because of a few punks and delinquents.

Maybe a road-side bomb will kill the kids with the rocks, thus taking his mind off of shooting them
    Economic Left/Right: 7.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.08

----------------------------------------------
    "And I gave that guy directions even though I didnt know the way because thats the kind of guy I am this week"
    ~ Homer Simpson.

waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100) waybackwednesda is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't think they should be allowed to shoot the kids obviously, but they should at least be allowed to throw rocks back at them.

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Skrape
    Are you serious? Do you actually think those rocks are harmless? Hell, a rock can be just as deadly as a bullet.
    Yes, rocks hurt, but shooting in retaliation to having a rock thrown at you is not just.

Are YOU being serious? Imagine if every time someone in a playground had a rock thrown at them, or sand in their eye, or got pushed and scraped their knee, someone got gunned down.

Why don't you think about a similar situation in a community. What types of things WARRANT machine-gunning a human being down?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These kids don't know any better. They look very young and their homes or families are probably destroyed by the fighting, and they blame the US for it.

coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coontang has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shooting them would be overkill, but if I were there, I'd be taking a bucket of my own rocks next time I went through that area

MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice video! Reps Nugs! I love videos from the soldiers view. Not some messed up medias view.

MarcTonk

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Firing a couple of shots over their heads would seem appropriate.

Now obviously these guys couldn't engage them if they wanted to. What justifies them to use deadly force. An adult who cas a good arm throwing rocks? Obviously a rock can do very serious damage, or kill, if it's thrown accurately enough. Or if it's put into a slingshot. Any military guys know what the rules of engagement would be in this scenario, or is that only applicable to firearms?

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, rocks hurt, but shooting in retaliation to having a rock thrown at you is not just.

Are YOU being serious? Imagine if every time someone in a playground had a rock thrown at them, or sand in their eye, or got pushed and scraped their knee, someone got gunned down.

Why don't you think about a similar situation in a community. What types of things WARRANT machine-gunning a human being down?
    OK.

When the draft comes, and unfortunately it will, I'm gonna carry a paintball gun full of pepperballs, and we'll see how much those little bastards like getting shot with rock hard pepper spray balls.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    OK.

When the draft comes, and unfortunately it will, I'm gonna carry a paintball gun full of pepperballs, and we'll see how much those little bastards like getting shot with rock hard pepper spray balls.
    You do what you want, but if I get drafted, I'm fragging anything that moves towards me in an unfreindly manner.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski
    You do what you want, but if I get drafted, I'm fragging anything that moves towards me in an unfreindly manner.
    I'm trying to be PC for the public eye man, chill out.

It does look effective though....

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...hit150x192.jpg

If they're gonna throw rocks, there has to be a response. If you shoot them, Europe craps its panties.

So...you pepperball them. Besides...it'll give our guys something to do in the long trips across Iraq. "10 points!"
    Last edited by NuggzTheNinja; 11-29-2005 at 05:41 AM.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm trying to be PC for the public eye man, chill out.

It does look effective though....

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...hit150x192.jpg

If they're gonna throw rocks, there has to be a response. If you shoot them, Europe craps its panties.

So...you pepperball them. Besides...it'll give our guys something to do in the long trips across Iraq. "10 points!"
    Europe can kiss my fat redneck ass. And to Hell with Political correctness. That's the main reason society is in the ****ter these days.

in omnia paratus

Europe can kiss my fat redneck ass. And to Hell with Political correctness. That's the main reason society is in the ****ter these days.
    It's OK. Don't worry man...in the end they'll get what's coming to them...

...when 30 years down the line they give birth to a depleted uranium baby.

It's OK. Don't worry man...in the end they'll get what's coming to them...

...when 30 years down the line they give birth to a depleted uranium baby.

I don't want to wait 30 years. I want punishment handed out now.

Ahhhhhhh...........I find that I'm getting less and less tolerant every day. Before long, I'll be in full-on Boondock Saints Mode.

in omnia paratus

Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skwidward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Maybe if he shot the little ****s they wouldn't be able to build a roadside bomb....

EDIT: lol..it just cracked me up that the comment from our friendly forum Muslim is.... maybe a roadside bomb will change his mind....lol
    Last edited by Skwidward; 11-29-2005 at 06:09 AM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter

-Winston Churchill

twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) twangtownguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can only tell the difference between a rock and a grenade *after* it lands on your lap.

The Iraqi police should be out there stopping this.

CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any bomb going off in Iraq has an exponentially better chance of killing iraqi kids than it does any coalition soldiers -as the casualty numbers have already evidenced. Some "freedom fighters" over there killing the civilians because they are too afraid of the coalition soldiers... I guess they can count on the little kids to throw rocks while they cower in their women's clothing waiting to blow up another muslim marriage ceremony!
    The BIG Yerba Thread (Yes it's Amazing)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=536452133&postcount=2863

Originally Posted by CitadelArmyJAG
    I guess they can count on the little kids to throw rocks while they cower in their women's clothing waiting to blow up another muslim marriage ceremony!
    As far as that goes, you can't really tell the difference between men's and women's clothing over there.

in omnia paratus

MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000) MarcTonk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like threads like these lets people shoot out there point of veiw on a subject that I am close to heart with.

MarcTonk

Originally Posted by Skwidward
    Maybe if he shot the little ****s they wouldn't be able to build a roadside bomb....

EDIT: lol..it just cracked me up that the comment from our friendly forum Muslim is.... maybe a roadside bomb will change his mind....lol
    Those little turds are just gonna grow up to be suicide bombers anyway.

What I wanna know is: where are the parents?

Where are the parents telling these kids that they shouldn't go and f-ck around with soldiers, or they might get shot?

The answer? THE PARENTS DON'T CARE!!!

Because, as SK says, when a Muslim dies he'll be a martyr and death is a good thing blah blah blah.

So, my question is: why do Muslims b-tch about casualties if they embrace death in the first place?
    Last edited by NuggzTheNinja; 11-29-2005 at 09:49 AM.

So, my question is: why do Muslims b-tch about casualties if they embrace death in the first place?

Exactly. They should love us for sending so many of them to their God.

in omnia paratus

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exactly. They should love us for sending so many of them to their God.
    Usmc, travel agency to allah
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majortrepak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlin04
    Usmc, travel agency to allah
    LOL
    Er!

Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brego has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

One dead rock throwing kid is one less terrorist when he is older....

btw, if I can get banned for this comment, you can get banned for your roadside bomb BS.

Originally Posted by CitadelArmyJAG
    Any bomb going off in Iraq has an exponentially better chance of killing iraqi kids than it does any coalition soldiers
    Another baseless statement, since insurgent roadside bombs consistently target coalition troops and vehicles (along patrol routes) and cause coalition casaulties while AL QAIDA's suicide bombs are the ones that target civilians in crowded markets/mosques/other civilian areas.

Because it's still UNJUST for you to murder people. The fact that God rewards martyrs doesn't justify the unjust slaughter of a human being.

God rewards people who die unjustly and for the sake of God etc. but He also demands justice for those who have unlawfully taken those lives.

CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000) CitadelArmyJAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another baseless statement, since insurgent roadside bombs consistently target coalition troops and vehicles (along patrol routes) and cause coalition casaulties while AL QAIDA's suicide bombs are the ones that target civilians in crowded markets/mosques/other civilian areas.
    Go back and reread my post numbnuts... I said "Any bomb going off in Iraq has an exponentially better chance of killing iraqi kids than it does any coalition soldiers" -which is correct

Your attempt to play the "these bombers are the good guys, and very different from those other bombers" but "those bombers... whoa... they are different, we all agree they are bad guys... " makes you look like a fool.

Half the time the scuslims setting those bombs end up blowing themselves up in the process because they cant set the things right, not to mention all the other Iraqis and civilians (including women, children, and the elderly) who have been killed by these bombs. To say that they only kill coalition troops just shows you have no idea of whats going on over there. The Iraqi people are just as tired as we are in the military of this crap, which is why we now have thousands of informants who are helping us root out the scuslims worshiping death over there.

Stop being an apologist for murderors and terrorists already....
    The BIG Yerba Thread (Yes it's Amazing)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=536452133&postcount=2863