Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2172
    Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone ... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADESKY!!!!

CHEST:
    Smith Flat Bench Press:
    30x15, 3x50x10, 2x50x5
    I wanted really bad to go to 60 lbs tonight, but the last 2 sets were too hard (I had to split the last one). I would like to have 3 solid sets of 10 before upping the weight. Form > weight!

Smith Incline Bench Press: 20x15, 3x40x10, 2x40x5
    Again, the desire to up is there, but the strength isn't yet. If not next week, I'll definitely gain in 2 weeks.

BACK:
    Assisted Chins:
    130x15, 120x12, 2x110x10, 2x100x5
    Gettin' stronger on these. The last split set was nowhere near as ugly as it was last week

T-Bar Row: 25x15, 3x45x10, 2x55x5
    Gained a little on the last split set

CARDIO:
    Treadmill:
    24 minutes, 3.8 mph, inclines up to 7
    I went on a machine that had pre-set times, and it went up to only 24 minutes, so I burned only about 172 calories. That's okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried the Xtend for the first time today. Man, that stuff is sweet I have to get used to it. It's kinda hard choking 40 oz of it pre, during and post workout. I still have a couple of swallows left and I got home almost an hour ago.

I got the small tub anyway; I"ll see how I feel on it and if I can get used to the sweetness before buying any more.
    *Jade stands in awe of Penney's bench press* WOW!! Fantastic!! You are doing so well, I hope you are very proud of yourself - good for you!!

Hmm the Xtend doesn't sound real nice, maybe there's a different flavor? 40oz is a lot if the sweetner tastes artificial... I was thinking about getting some of this once I get through the Twinlab BCAA tabs...

Originally Posted by chrischap01 View Post
    Hello, ladies! just dropping by to see how everyone over here is doing?

keep up the good work!!
    Thanks Chris - we are kicking butt and taking names!! Go Glamazons!!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" -Aristotle

Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jadesky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MarvelComicGirl View Post
    Happy Birthday Jadesky

Nice workout IronIc
    Thanks Marvel and x2 for IronIc! And by the way, good job on your deads (saw that in your other thread), 225lbs is really great, that 255 will come soon I know! Just phenomenal!!

Originally Posted by YMCA4ThisChick View Post
    tonight Was My First Night At Zumba Dance Class And It Was Absolutely Fabulous!

I Have Never Done Anything Like It In My Whole Life. The Only Dancing I Have Ever Done Was Drunk In A Bar- Lord Forgive Me. I Recommend It To All Of You! * NOT THE BAR SCENE, I MEAN THE ZUMBA DANCE, LOL *Though I Know Now I Will Wake Up Tomorrow Feeling Like A Freight Train Ran Me Over And Drug Me Across The Country. Haha.

I Am Half Way Thru My Atkins Book. ( Finally Came In The Mail Saturday ) So Tonight I Did My First Preparedness Shopping For The Keto Diet As Well. You May View My Thread For An Update On My Keto.

Blessings To You-
    Glamazons!
    Woohoo for Zumba - sounds like you had a great time!! So happy for you!! Shake that (shrinking) bootie girl!! Soon you'll be unstoppable, and you'll be dancing on the tables in a bar, and just sipping mineral water!! Gotta love the energy all this hard work gives us! I will check out your keto thread later on!

-------------------

We have the best team!! I love reading all your accomplishments - such great motivation!!

Have a Fabulous day!!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" -Aristotle

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How we doing ladies? Glad to see everyone is still active and taking names in this thread. Team C has more or less died out and that's too bad. Everyone seemed so determined when this contest started.

Still surprised on how many people we've lost in only the first three months of the contest. I guess it was to be expected, but it still always surprises. For those of you still around, keep working hard!

We're almost 1/2 there!
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

wijiha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink wassup ladies!!

first thing first, congrats YMCA! dont worry of the pounds you are gaining muscle and the inches lost shows that in your pics, are you doing enough cardio??? to burn fat you need to gain muscle and do cardio combination of both things work best well atleast for me , even though it leaves me so tired like im soooo tired from my yesterdays workout upper body and cardio!
    I have a question though im soo hungry in the morning no matter how much i eat which is usually 3egg whites omelete and tea and 2pieces of multi grain bread with only 20g carbs and 130calories, i still dont feel full! any ideas?
    And wheres missthing??? shes missing in action , I been reading all your guys posts(it kinda keeps me going heh) but last few months have been really bad for me i couldnt get over my ex! still struggling i would have some days good and then would have a down fall thinking hes with someone else and there goes everything, i tried everything throwing away stuff, deleting him from myspace and stuff but i cant get him out of my head! Anyways im still here and i aim to lose 15lbs by april 30 and get a photo shoot done( i havnt taken any photo of myself for the past two years ) i will update my workout and post tonight with my latest accomplishments . zoom zoom

G4Lean- sorry to say, but thu this entire contest I have only lost a few pounds. The rest of the progress is strictly due to the muscle gains that have "tightened" me up.
    I want to be fit, strong , healthy and beautifull forever with an amazing sculpted physique!

Keto Therapy in Progress YMCA4ThisChick's Avatar
    YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wijiha View Post
    first thing first, congrats YMCA! dont worry of the pounds you are gaining muscle and the inches lost shows that in your pics, are you doing enough cardio??? to burn fat you need to gain muscle and do cardio combination of both things work best well atleast for me , even though it leaves me so tired like im soooo tired from my yesterdays workout upper body and cardio!
    I have a question though im soo hungry in the morning no matter how much i eat which is usually 3egg whites omelete and tea and 2pieces of multi grain bread with only 20g carbs and 130calories, i still dont feel full! any ideas?
    And wheres missthing??? shes missing in action , I been reading all your guys posts(it kinda keeps me going heh) but last few months have been really bad for me i couldnt get over my ex! still struggling i would have some days good and then would have a down fall thinking hes with someone else and there goes everything, i tried everything throwing away stuff, deleting him from myspace and stuff but i cant get him out of my head! Anyways im still here and i aim to lose 15lbs by april 30 and get a photo shoot done( i havnt taken any photo of myself for the past two years ) i will update my workout and post tonight with my latest accomplishments . zoom zoom
    Well I dunno if you are trying to do low carb or low cal diet, but I would suggest throwing away the bread, but if you don't want to do that bulk up your omelett with mushrooms, veggies or add more cheese and add a tablespoon of Olive Oil.- more fat seems to do the trick for me. If you drink warm tea, maybe add a tablespoon of coconut oil. I am not sure so other opinions will probably be best.

Hey just go to Walmart or Kmart and flip thru the posters, grab a few good lookin men and put them up in plain view. It will help you appreciate other men, not just physically but their ability to make a woman enjoy their presence when they CAN'T speak to you from a wall, but just look good! and it might help you feel better. Yep, yep. Sounds corny I know, but it helped me...

Yep I do treadmill, sauna and now Zumba dance class. It's a wide variety, including swimming, biking ( NuStep ) even mowing the lawn...hehe.
    Originally Posted by Jadesky View Post

Woohoo for Zumba - sounds like you had a great time!! So happy for you!! Shake that (shrinking) bootie girl!! Soon you'll be unstoppable, and you'll be dancing on the tables in a bar, and just sipping mineral water!! Gotta love the energy all this hard work gives us! I will check out your keto thread later on!

-------------------

We have the best team!! I love reading all your accomplishments - such great motivation!!

Have a Fabulous day!!
    Hehe, it's been a long time since I have been in a bar- I don't plan on going back, but if I do- mineral water it is. Thanks!

Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    How we doing ladies? Glad to see everyone is still active and taking names in this thread. Team C has more or less died out and that's too bad. Everyone seemed so determined when this contest started.

Still surprised on how many people we've lost in only the first three months of the contest. I guess it was to be expected, but it still always surprises. For those of you still around, keep working hard!

We're almost 1/2 there!
    TNMan, thank you for checking up on us. You can count me in brutha I aint goin nowheres.
    Last edited by YMCA4ThisChick; 03-18-2008 at 11:53 AM.

To be Healthy & Lean Going4Lean's Avatar
    Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chrischap01 View Post
    Hello, ladies! just dropping by to see how everyone over here is doing?

keep up the good work!!
    Hey, Chris! Always nice to see you! Feel free to pop in on us, anytime. Like I`ve told you before..you win the best team leader award for motivation! You rock!!

We're almost 1/2 there!
    Us remaining ladies are doing GREAT! We may be a tiny group, but we are very dedicated and strong!!

Speaking of that......do WE not have a team leader, anymore??

Originally Posted by wijiha View Post
    Like Juliet just mentioned...it`s kinda hard to see what your plan off attack is, food wise. If you are NOT low carbing, then try eating a nice bowl of oatmeal. That is my favorite, daily, staple and it keeps me from being hungry for hours.

As for the EX...just keep in the forefront of your mind, EXACTLY WHY he is your EX. That should take care of those urges to hold onto him. Don`t allow fear of the unknown (new guys), to make you want to remain within your comfort zone. Unless this guy was the BEST guy on the planet(in your eyes)...there`s always a chance of connecting up with an even BETTER guy in the future!

Yep I do treadmill, sauna and now Zumba dance class. It's a wide variety, including swimming, biking ( NuStep ) even mowing the lawn...hehe.
    You are doing FANTASTIC with your activities, Juliet!!
    ~Shelly~

"Burning fat and transforming your body is simple, but it's not easy. You gotta work at it. But if you're willing to put the work in, you will take out the rewards!"

**I'm working with a weight lifting restriction, due to surgery repair, but I'm still making great progress.**

YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) YMCA4ThisChick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WoW! G4Lean, your new avatar is sexaaayyy, Hawt!

Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10) Going4Lean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WoW! G4Lean, your new avatar is sexaaayyy, Hawt!
    Thanks, Juliet!! hehe I`m excited that I`m getting that center cut...finally!
    ~Shelly~

"Burning fat and transforming your body is simple, but it's not easy. You gotta work at it. But if you're willing to put the work in, you will take out the rewards!"

**I'm working with a weight lifting restriction, due to surgery repair, but I'm still making great progress.**

My keto stick says I am on board gurls! Whoooot! I am feeling slightly purple!

MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jadesky View Post
    Thanks Marvel and x2 for IronIc! And by the way, good job on your deads (saw that in your other thread), 225lbs is really great, that 255 will come soon I know! Just phenomenal!!
    Thanks I just keep forgetting to put my workouts up in here.
    The day I hit 255X2 I'll be really happy

We're almost 1/2 there!
    Yea a lot of the teams seemed like they lost a lot of people
    1/2 way oh gosh I need to step it up haha

Originally Posted by Going4Lean View Post
    Us remaining ladies are doing GREAT! We may be a tiny group, but we are very dedicated and strong!!

Speaking of that......do WE not have a team leader, anymore??
    x2!

I know she still in the contest but she doesnt post in here much

Oh yea I did Deadlifts Monday and Upper body and some cardio tuesday
    My Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118412991 (new)

Walafied Geeky Weightlifter/Gamer

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

I have seen our team leader only a handful of times myself. She mentioned having a tuff time with her diet.
    Last edited by YMCA4ThisChick; 03-19-2008 at 12:38 AM.

x2! I know she still in the contest but she doesnt post in here much
    I have seen our team leader only a handful of times myself. She mentioned having a tuff time with her diet.
    Guess we best consider us Glamazons LeaderLESS. It`s sad when even the 'leader(s)' aren`t there to keep the teams together and motivated. We are the only team who doesn`t have any form of graph to post in the main leaderboard area.

Marvel...you`re pretty darn handy with the computer stuff..would you be able to build us a chart??

Oh, and Juliet..."Purple" is a lovely Easter color!!!
    ~Shelly~

I am going on 48 hours in keto mode. Yipee! AND Also renewing my YMCA membership tonight.

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shelly - I LOVE the new avi! Very sexy
    ~ Penney

Diet * (weights + cardio) = success

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
    -Ghandi

Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hot Rose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Glamazons
    I am still here the whole family has been sick for the past 2 weeks and I have a dead line to get 3 paintings done by April 1 st so no time to post will be back full force in April

MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarvelComicGirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Guess we best consider us Glamazons LeaderLESS. It`s sad when even the 'leader(s)' aren`t there to keep the teams together and motivated. We are the only team who doesn`t have any form of graph to post in the main leaderboard area.

Marvel...you`re pretty darn handy with the computer stuff..would you be able to build us a chart??
    I'll see what I can come up with (ugh evil excel... lol)
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Originally Posted by IronIc View Post
    Shelly - I LOVE the new avi! Very sexy
    Thanks, Penney! The "sexy" part was truly by accident, trust me!!

Originally Posted by Hot Rose View Post
    Hi Glamazons
    I am still here the whole family has been sick for the past 2 weeks and I have a dead line to get 3 paintings done by April 1 st so no time to post will be back full force in April
    It`s probably fruitless to say HI, Rose...since you are probably gone already!! LOL But hope the family is better and enjoy the painting!

I'll see what I can come up with (ugh evil excel... lol)
    Uh oh...excel is not too fun to work with, huh? LOL I`d make a chart, but my computer is hand built, so I don`t have all that fancy, extra stuff, added onto it. At least with a graph, us Glamazons might actually look like we are part of this guy heavy challenge!

Only make it if you want to and only if it is not time consuming for ya. But it sure would be nice to be able to see, at a glance, all the strides each of us girls are making.
    ~Shelly~

Uh oh...excel is not too fun to work with, huh? LOL I`d make a chart, but my computer is hand built, so I don`t have all that fancy, extra stuff, added onto it. At least with a graph, us Glamazons might actually look like we are part of this guy heavy challenge!

Only make it if you want to and only if it is not time consuming for ya. But it sure would be nice to be able to see, at a glance, all the strides each of us girls are making.
    Well I have the layout all done I just need to enter in everyones status lol. I'm going to go through the peoples post on the main thread for the info
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Well, I guess the one positive that our group is so small, is that it`ll make the chart building quicker! LOL

Thanks for doing this for the Team, MC!
    ~Shelly~

Ok here is the JPG version of the graph. Any problems just state them. I went through the original thread for the info. Man there was a lot more people on our team then I thought... 12 out of 41 remaining

My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Wow! You did a wonderful job on that chart, MC!! I love the colors you chose, too. Real nice!

You even went to more work than I was even thinking. You added in even the drop outs, and it sure makes it clear how many we have lost. That`s a lot!

I like how you did the OUTS in RED and the INS in GREEN. Stop and Go colors! Ha! Smart thinking!!
    ~Shelly~

Thanks I was going to use purple for in and yellow for out but it was too much for the eyes @____@ and well the others used red and green for charts
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

No, you did it perfect!!

I`d give you Reps...but guess I need to spread them out, before I can again. But I`ll remember!
    ~Shelly~

You know who surprised me the most, when it came to dropping out? MommaJo! She was ALWAYS posting daily with all her workouts and foods.

A lot of those people, though, never even posted with us, so their screen names are unfamiliar. Guess there are a couple guy teams with only a couple people left in them..so we`re still holding fairly strong, in comparison.
    ~Shelly~

Yea I miss reading MommaJo's updates of her boxing. Some of the people I remember posting once or twice but that was it. Most of the people that gave daily or weekly updates are still in the race

The one team I think has only 3 people left. Maybe they should combine some of the teams together? *shrugs*
    My Journal:

Current Goals:
    -Recover
    -Get my Strength back!
    -Lose some lbs~!

Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000) Beklet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morning ladies!!!!!

Glad to see we are still going!

Has been an interesting week, and I can safely say I am thoroughly sick of bread, but have developed an alarming taste for Doritos

Today is half day Maundy Thursday so after the gym, I will be off to the supermarket with a very feeble amount of cash, and buying whatever meat is on special offer!!!

I will be so happy to be eating real food again!!!! Veg and fruit and MEAT

Was getting depressed about having to eat so many carbs and my weight staying static because of it, but I caught sight of my rear view in the mirror yesterday. Admittedly I avoided looking at my backside or legs cos it's not pretty bit I did notice less rolls on my back, and a nice defined line down the middle

This has cheered me up a bit, especially as it's back day today!
    Misc Perv #65

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116372031

IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronIc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good morning Glamazons! MCG, reps on recharge for the beautiful chart!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had an appointment at 8:30, got off work at 6:30, so I decided to work out at the gym at work. I saw, halfway through, that it started snowing .... darn it ... so I shortened the workout.

This is a very condensed leg workout, lol

LEGS:
    Leg Press:
    75x15, 87.5x15, 100x15, 112.5x12, 125x10
    For some reason it was really hard to do 125 lbs on this machine. I can do 320 lbs x 10 on the other one, lol

Leg Extension: 75x15, 75x12, 87.5x10, 100x10, 2x112.5x5

Laydown Leg Curl: 50x15, 2x62.5x12, 75x10
    It was still snowing outside, I freaked out, so stopped at 4 sets. I skipped the calf sets.

Ah! Boooorrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg! But that's what happens when life gets in the way of workouts! Next weeks wo will be better
    ~ Penney

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139344213&p=774586483#post774586483

-Ghandi

wijiha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

awesome job!

the chart is beautifull although im not there and i know why cause i havnt been posting regularly but i will make it soon !!! i have seen your workouts and your stats and you are eally committed way to go1
    heh i was goign through the guys threads and well the last time i went there there were like over a 100 ppl and now well it has lost alot of 'weight' heh well atleast something came out of this contest heh
    ymca- you are soo brave cutting out carbs completely i start goign nuts after 3days (im a carbaholic) but im doing good replacing breads and rice with beans and lentils workouts goign well too i have already lost 5lbs and goign to update my profile the bad thing with me is when ever something stressful happens i lose it and jumps back to my old eating habbits!
    anywyasim in this contest and will definitly make it till the end with my 30lbs goal

Yea I miss reading MommaJo's updates of her boxing. Some of the people I remember posting once or twice but that was it. Most of the people that gave daily or weekly updates are still in the race

The one team I think has only 3 people left. Maybe they should combine some of the teams together? *shrugs*
    I want to be fit, strong , healthy and beautifull forever with an amazing sculpted physique!

EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Peeking in....

Hi Ladies.

I am just peeking in. I have had some serious illnesses in the family and I have been living on airplanes for the past few weeks, with intermittent internet access...

Anyway, those of you that are still in here hanging, keep up the great work. I actually just got my first real gym workout (hotel gyms dont count!) in 3 weeks and I feel much better. I will keep checking in but since I missed the march weigh in I think I am dq'd.

Sucks! I actually lost weight this month, lol. Stress and muscle loss I am sure, lol...

take care ladies!

and if you believe in prayer, please keep my family in yours
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

Msfatbootie, I will definitely keep your family in my prayers.

Cardio and some weights:

35 minutes on the elliptical, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill. Calories burned: 655.

Between the two cardio sessions, I did some wg lat pulldowns: 75x10, 87.5x5, 100x3(failure)

DB curls: 15x10, 20x10, 25x5(failure)

Everyone have a wonderful night! The full moon was beautiful on the way home
    ~ Penney

-Ghandi