Bodydouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bodydouble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Toughest fat to lose? How is the last little bit lost?

You all know the fat I am talking about...right in the lower abs....under the navel. How in the WORLD is this last little bit lost? I am willing to try anything else. I am eating high protein...and the only carbs I am getting are mainly sweet potatoes..and I do cardio...every day that I train (5 days a week)....and that EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING area is still slow in coming around. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated...

Assdominator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Assdominator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Assdominator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bodydouble
    You all know the fat I am talking about...right in the lower abs....under the navel. How in the WORLD is this last little bit lost? I am willing to try anything else. I am eating high protein...and the only carbs I am getting are mainly sweet potatoes..and I do cardio...every day that I train (5 days a week)....and that EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING area is still slow in coming around. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated...
    Easy

Eat nothing and drink butt juice

- Skip
    "Hello, we're giant cockroaches from another dimension,and don't ask us why, but we'd like to see your toaster." :)

skippypodar.net

My FitProfile: fitprofile.com/profile.asp?pid=13

IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IWANT2LIFTBIG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    perhaps ur need to gain some lbm to increase your metabolic rate? when fat loss stops and calories can be reduced any lower and excercise increased any more, its time to gain some quality muslce, raising ur base metabolic rate allowing you to cut more fat at a later time.

just a thought

lift
    Lift... Being Helpful Since 2005
    Lift... May also be found on the other site
    Lift... Weighing in under 200lbs

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Carb rotation seems to work for a lot of people that get stuck on that last little bit. Look around for some threads on it, or articles on the main site. That last little bit can be extremely difficult to get rid of without sacrificing much muscle for the genetically average. It's not a very natural state for our bodies to be sitting at seven percent body fat. You're going to have to trick your body to get there. Also depending on how long you have been dieting, maybe it is time for a structured refeed.