MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Think neck and slim shoulders - what to do?

I know all about shoulder and lat exercises to get that wider look, but what if you have a long thin neck? How do you compensate for that? Big traps? Or do you just keep working on neck muscles?

Are there are BEFORE and AFTER neck pics I can compare to? I just don't think a person can do much for their neck...
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Consistent, heavy weight training should thicken your neck over time. Also, there are specific neck exercises that work your neck only and help to build it up. My gym has this machine that allows you to sit in it and place your front, back, left and right side (only one side at a time) head against this padded cushon. You set the resistance that is right for you and push the pad out with you head (working your neck) and then return it slowly. You are only working your neck muscles It really works your neck really well. I hope that this helps.
    No fiction

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IronG View Post
    Consistent, heavy weight training should thicken your neck over time. Also, there are specific neck exercises that work your neck only and help to build it up. My gym has this machine that allows you to sit in it and place your front, back, left and right side (only one side at a time) head against this padded cushon. You set the resistance that is right for you and push the pad out with you head (working your neck) and then return it slowly. You are only working your neck muscles It really works your neck really well. I hope that this helps.
    I've been doing that for a few months, and my neck is a bit more muscular, but still thing .
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you mainly need to get the traps bigger.