Thread: newb in da game

CrownVic28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

newb in da game

wuz gud
    ight
    ive been researching for about a month now
    reading more than ever about supplements, weight training, proper use of equipment and now im starting to get the hang of it
    so im researching on supplements, and yes ive read every1s article of supplements,
    believe me im dedicated and inspired to take this beyond my dreams.
    now i recently bought mega milk from dymatize
    now i know this wont do anything for me but add some protein and until i learn everything there is to know about what certain supplements do i will be fully aware of my surroundings not that im not.
    but im hoping to one day be able to pass on information and give tips to others that want to learn such as myself
    now im looking to get buff .. now i no i need to put on weight
    but im more or less worried about the protein part
    now yes i do eat foods with protein and i watch what i eat
    my protein foods consist of chicken breast, egg whites, oats, milk, bread, wheat tuna etc
    so please

school me on what i should know more in depth about products such as weight gainer dymataize, cyto sport, muscle milk, 100% whey

tnx

baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Piitb

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Those foods are good, but remember carbs are just as, if not more important than protein. Basically eat a lot, 5-6 meals a day. Pastas, oats, potatoes, bread are good carb sources. Hanging around these forums can (sometimes) be educational too, so read up and use the search function for any questions you have. Check out the stickies in this section too. And yes, weightgainers are good, as long as you are getting lots of food as well.

baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseball19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 rules for newbies
    1. PIITB
    2-10 are the same

Dexter07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dexter07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dexter07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks good, I recently got Muscle Milk: Light, and its the best thing since sliced bread, I add 2 scoops to water, and it tastes amazing. Take it before bed, as it will absorb slowly.