Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Body parts that make you look bigger!

keys to looking bigger:

1) Stomache-If you wanna look muscular and strong, the key is a ripped stomache. Even small thin guys who may not have a bigg ass chest, but do have a nice stomache look bigger then what the really are. But if you llook at a muscular guy who has a gut then all he is is a huge fat guy ( no offence to powerlifters)

2)SHOULDERS- the shoulders are the key to looking big, even when a shirt is on. by having big shoulders you give the illusion of a thin waist line and bigger upper body. Plus when you have a shirt on and you have wider shoulders it is more noticable then who is 135 5"10 and has a shirt on, if you know what i mean.Also your delts are the only muscle you can see from any angel wether it be from behind, the side, or front.

3)Legs-with out big legs all you are is the Tazmanian Devil off of WB. your legs are a key essential to fullfilling symmetry. A guy maybe able to bench 500, but he aint nothing if his legs cant back it up. remember a tree can only get as bag as its trunk.

4)Traps-If you wann alook huge to anyone, then your trpas are the major roll here. if you wanna seriously look like you can lift alot, even though you may not be able to. Traps will have this affect. since when have you seen a bodybuilder who did a most muscular pose and not have humongous traps.

5)Triceps- these are the key to making your arms look huge. your triceps are what give you great width on your arms andare the muscle that makes your arms appear very huge when your arm is not flexed, just laying by your side.
    "To be the physically elite, you need to be physically complete."
    1 month's membership to a gym:$50
    month's supply of creatine:$29.99
    an issue of Muscle and Fitness:$5.99
    nike workout gloves:$19.99
    posing in the mirror with great satisfaction:Priceless

Lifting ain't nothing till you've held a girl over your head with one hand

"Compliments kill a bodybuilber, crticism builds one"

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question

How about CHEST??

And not all powerlifters are fat, it is not a requirment or something.

Also, to look big you need to have everybody part developed proportional to the others.

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your list looks pretty good. However, all muscle will make you look bigger
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Chest makes you look huge more than anything. When you have a shirt on, wide shoulders and a big chest play the key role.

- SsiK

Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chisle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i know i was getting to those, but i quite frankly i got tired of typing so i stopped, lol
    "To be the physically elite, you need to be physically complete."
    1 month's membership to a gym:$50
    month's supply of creatine:$29.99
    an issue of Muscle and Fitness:$5.99
    nike workout gloves:$19.99
    posing in the mirror with great satisfaction:Priceless

Lifting ain't nothing till you've held a girl over your head with one hand

"Compliments kill a bodybuilber, crticism builds one"

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Chisle
    yeah i know i was getting to those, but i quite frankly i got tired of typing so i stopped, lol
    LOL

Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Screw your chest dude, Your a big BACK will make you apear a hell of alot larger than a big chest will.

fupafighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    considering the amount of muscles in ur leg u might wanna specify

i say abs back shoulders calves forearms