Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation It's not fair how some people are just born beautiful...

while others don't have good facial features or bad skin, imperfections, ect.... you can't change these things if you're a normal person (no rich) and it automatically makes it so much harder for you to get women...i think it's just not fair (yes feeling emo) .... how come some schmuck who did nothing different than you looks better than you? damn genetics

The people that are born beautiful have it automatically easier in the world...in their jobs, meeting people for the 1st time, you have glowing confidence if you're beautiful, but if you know you're ugly then you will be shy....

of course you can dress better, keep good hygiene, but if you don't have alot of money and you're ugly then you ARE ****ed with women most of the time, unlike someone who is beautiful and poor they can still get ass quite easy...people say that it's the inside that counts but i think thats not really true...the way you LOOK is very important...

/end rant/emo'ness

DISCUSS!

vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000)
    The way you look is important but it isn't everything. Everyone is attracted to different features and just because someone was born beautiful doesn't mean life is great for them. Some of the prettiest girls are the most insecure with themselves. We may think they are pretty but they might not. I think there is so much about life that "beautiful people" don't know or understand.
    Fat...so I'm back at it.

smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smith197 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some people are born with life-long illnesses, disability's etc. There's always some one worse off than you. I can guarantee someone would give anything to have your looks, rather than their own. You can't change it so man up and get on with it, a lot of people have had to.

Also i do believe its whats on the inside that counts.

Registered User One Badass Mofo's Avatar
    One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually, it is fair. If you want proof, just go watch S11e14 of South Park - The List.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forever cutting..... Blake Austin's Avatar
    Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000) Blake Austin is just really nice. (+1000)
    We need those pretty beautiful people in the world. Looking at them lets us know that we are ugly. If we didn't have them, then we all would think we were good looking and gorgeous. LOL
    ~I'm an egomaniac with a inferiority complex...

~I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic,
    awful, beautiful life.........

Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand people with disabilities have it x243534647 times worse than someone who has some bad facial features ect...but i'm taking ugly vs. beautiful, disabilities is a whole nother thing, i'm happy that i don't have any disabilities, and sympathize with those who have them

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i agree life does seem to be based heavily on looks (most of which you cant control)

thats why when i see morons brag about their game i just LOL cause truth is they were just born with more attractive looks..

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is our flaws in which we are unique. No one is special or above anyone else. It's the ability to see someone in their most vulnerable state and find beauty in which we can find that piece of mind & happiness in a significant other. If you wake up in the AM and must roll over in bed because you cannot stomach looking at him/her (your preference base)... something is wrong. No?
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    It is our flaws in which we are unique. No one is special or above anyone else. It's the ability to see someone in their most vulnerable state and find beauty in which we can find that piece of mind & happiness in a significant other. If you wake up in the AM and must roll over in bed because you cannot stomach looking at him/her (your preference base)... something is wrong. No?
    good point?
    іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

Originally Posted by injured44 View Post

thats why when i see morons brag about their game i just LOL cause truth is they were just born with more attractive looks..
    That's exactly what I mean,

for example:

if I have a big pimple some ***got with perfect skin says "DUDE GET SOME PROACTIV THAT **** DISGUSTIN DAWG" when in reality I have better hygiene that this ***got ever will and I know more about skin and eat better than him and use dermatologist recommended products, just because he was born with perfect skin he never has to worry about it and it's weird for him to see a pimple and thinks it's ok to say something about it

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    sucks for your ugly ass

Originally Posted by consciouschef View Post
    sucks for your ugly ass
    do you realize that you are born with your looks, do you think when I was in the womb I had the ability to choose, beautiful or ugly? You stupid piece of ****, NEGGGED 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    I didn't say it was or wasn't your fault, i just said it sucks for your ugly ass, which it does. why don't you and DDCT start an ogre club?

jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    don't be such a negger bro. Come over here and i 'll give you a hug (NO HOMO)

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dariusz K. View Post
    while others don't have good facial features or bad skin, imperfections, ect.... you can't change these things if you're a normal person (no rich) and it automatically makes it so much harder for you to get women...i think it's just not fair (yes feeling emo) .... how come some schmuck who did nothing different than you looks better than you? damn genetics

The people that are born beautiful have it automatically easier in the world...in their jobs, meeting people for the 1st time, you have glowing confidence if you're beautiful, but if you know you're ugly then you will be shy....

of course you can dress better, keep good hygiene, but if you don't have alot of money and you're ugly then you ARE ****ed with women most of the time, unlike someone who is beautiful and poor they can still get ass quite easy...people say that it's the inside that counts but i think thats not really true...the way you LOOK is very important...

/end rant/emo'ness

DISCUSS!
    where did these thoughts come from?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

I just think it's not fair how some people can just crash at a party and wake up the nextday lookin good, while if I did that I would get like 46543563456 new pimples, dark circles under my eyes, crust in my eyes, hardcore bedhair, while others look like they just came out of the shower, I see it happen all the time! W T F !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    where did these thoughts come from?
    From OBSERVING PEOPLE! I use a recreational drug (cannibis) which makes me analyze people in my case...and I came to realize how unfair life is with regards to looks...if you're born pretty you are SOOOOOOOOO lucky...@$^#%&^$%&

stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10) stewaat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry about what you can't control. Why? You can't control it!
    I'm an athlete

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i also blame the media for painting out a certain look that males should look like

ill bet back in 1700's before TV it was alot easier for guys to score poosay since women didnt have some stupid image of what a man should like drilled into their heads...

now though its like 90% of women only go for the 10% guys that look like brad pitt or orlando bloom.....

so now for the average looking guys its tough to get girls
    and for ugly guys its almost impossible...

Originally Posted by injured44 View Post
    i also blame the media for painting out a certain look that males should look like

ill bet back in 1700's before TV it was alot easier for guys to score poosay since women didnt have some stupid image of what a man should like drilled into their heads...

now though its like 90% of women only go for the 10% guys that look like brad pitt or orlando bloom.....

so now for the average looking guys its tough to get girls
    and for ugly guys its almost impossible...
    Yeah unless you go for the ugly girls, but I am NEVER going for fat, ugly, nerdy girls, **** THAT! I would rather have no girl than go for that...

One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000) One Badass Mofo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by One Badass Mofo View Post
    Actually, it is fair. If you want proof, just go watch S11e14 of South Park - The List.
    Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    I am Abraham Lincoln. Burning down the school will not solve your problems. You think you've been cheated because you are ugly, but I am here to show you otherwise.

Come! There is much to see. [walks out] I want you to look in here. [they approach a random house and look inside. A bored woman is playing with a pencil and pebble at her small dining table] This woman is Nancy Pinkerton. As a child she was consistently the most beautiful girl in her entire school. Her life as a youth was filled with praises, and everything being handed to her. Boys told her she was special. She was funny. She was interesting. But that's only because she was hot. It wasn't until she reached age 40, when her looks started to fade, that she learned she was actually about as interesting and special, as a wet carrot. [they leave her as they found her, playing with a pencil, all alone in her dining room.

They move on to the next house] This is the home of your new ugly friend, Yamal. [Yamal is shown playing a piano] Because he's ugly, he gets nothing handed to him. He has to work at making something of himself. But that work is gonna pay off when he's an adult. He will have character, something that kids who are hot rarely develop. Like your classmate, Clyde.

[they approach Clyde's house. Clyde is all cool laying on his couch talking to someone on the phone] Now that he knows he's good-looking, he doesn't have to make any effort to be special. Now his life will be about girls. Chatting with them on the phone and buying them shoes. He will most likely marry very young, and not realize until age 40 that he's a total douche. And so you see, Kyle, it is actually the beautiful kids that are cursed.
    words of wisdom in typical south park style
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a "victim" of this also. But i am also a hypocrite, as I only find pretty girls attractive. Teenage to early twenties is very difficult if you dont have an attractive face

Theres nothing you can really do, the world is not a fair place. Best bet is to just work your ass off and get rich.

Originally Posted by dazzlepecs View Post
    I'm a "victim" of this also. But i am also a hypocrite, as I only find pretty girls attractive. Teenage to early twenties is very difficult if you dont have an attractive face

Theres nothing you can really do, the world is not a fair place. Best bet is to just work your ass off and get rich.
    I agree with all that and I also only find pretty girls attractive

Originally Posted by One Badass Mofo View Post
    words of wisdom in typical south park style
    That's an interesting read

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Arrow

useless argument.

men are judged most on their personalities and less on their looks.
    women have such a huge cosmetics industry built around equalizing them that a 5 can become a 9 with the right exercise program and makeup skills.

you know what the worst physical disadvantages are?
    fat and height.

fat is entirely controllable. height is only an issue for men, and

^
    |
    |
    |
    |

(loop around to the beginning of the argument)
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Originally Posted by MantisShrimp View Post
    useless argument.

men are judged most on their personalities and less on their looks.
    women have such a huge cosmetics industry built around equalizing them that a 5 can become a 9 with the right exercise program and makeup skills.

you know what the worst physical disadvantages are?
    fat and height.

fat is entirely controllable. height is only an issue for men, and

^
    |
    |
    |
    |

(loop around to the beginning of the argument)
    according to your theory I would be SMOKIN HOT! Because I'm a lean, ripped ad masculine 6'4 at 17 years old. My body is ripe but facewise, it's a different story.

Also, my penis is very long, I have extremely long limbs and it got passed down to my penis.\

But all of this doesn't matter, because that 1st look a girl takes at you, looks into your eyes and at your face, she will get automatically turned off or just have no sexual desire/likeness for you, it doesn't matter if you are tall and ripped (I am) because it's all about your FACE!!!!

I know my attitude sucks towards this and it looks like I have no self confidence but i'm only telling the truth...tellin it how it really is...i've experienced this many times...
    Last edited by Dariusz K.; 12-28-2007 at 09:10 AM.

Originally Posted by Dariusz K. View Post
    according to your theory I would be SMOKIN HOT! Because I'm a lean, ripped ad masculine 6'4 at 17 years old. My body is ripe but facewise, it's a different story.

Also, my penis is very long, I have extremely long limbs and it got passed down to my penis.
    that's nice to know LOL.

Btw you are still only 17, you will look VERY DIFFERENTLY in 2 years and if you keep working out and make the effort to groom and wear nice clothes you will have no problem.

There are plenty of people who aren't anywhere near your height (it would seem like a gift from god for them) and don't look like Brad Pitt, yet they can still score hot girlfriends. You need to figure out how to do this rather than complain about the things you weren't given. Good luck.

*edit*
    In the end you will have Character. Something 'hot' kids rarely develop. lol
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good makes up like 2% of the relationship and it's all at the begining when you first meet someone. The rest is personality and chemistry....
    Blew the knee doing squats....

Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backthen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im tall, and if i dont make a stupid face, i would say not bad looking, i just need to lean up, it amazing what a difference it makes
    іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know, right?
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?