Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's time to breathe some life into this excellent thread and maybe get some updates from folks who are using the stuff. Thanks to jag for reminding me this was here.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I'm still pain free. (Meniscus surgeries in both knees and arthritis). Squats and dead lifts are done weekly with the squats going a bit below parallel to a bench.

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Smile

Originally Posted by Baldsnake View Post
    I'm still pain free. (Meniscus surgeries in both knees and arthritis). Squats and dead lifts are done weekly with the squats going a bit below parallel to a bench.
    That makes me very hopeful. (I'm full of hope)

I just learned about Jarrow brand Hyaluronic Acid from Jag and bought some just a few minutes ago.

I was taking another product called FLEXOfactor, which failed miserably and although the product said it contained Hyaluronic Acid, it does not give the amount contained therein. I'm suspicious that either the amount dosed was too small or the quality just sucked. Maybe both?

This is where the list the Hyaluronic Acid on the box.

Synergistic and Proprietary Blend Chondroitin Sulfate, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Borage Oil (Providing: Gamma Linoleic Acid [GLA]), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hyaluronic Acid. 1,270.00 mg *

So who knows how much of there "Synergistic and Proprietary Blend" consists of Hyaluronic Acid?

I was taking 4 per day and that equals 1 serving. For all I know it only contained 5 mg of the Hyaluronic Acid.

Here is the complete list of ingredients.

Manganese (from Manganese Aspartate) mg 25%

Vitamin E (from natural mixed tocopherols) 10.00 IU 33%

Glucosamine (N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucosamine Sulfate) 1,500.00 mg *

Synergistic and Proprietary Blend Chondroitin Sulfate, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Borage Oil (Providing: Gamma Linoleic Acid [GLA]), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hyaluronic Acid. 1,270.00 mg *

*Daily value not established. Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, Lecithin, Beeswax, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Water, Orange Oil, Caramel (natural color), Titanium Dioxide.
    Last edited by powerman2000; 02-04-2007 at 01:57 AM.
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for bumping this thread up... I have osteoarthritis in both my knees... fun fun... I am just now starting to work out again and was worried I would have to go back to my hyalgan shots... dang those are bad!!! One time my doctor hit the back of my knee cap and I went white as a sheet... on the way home my mouth was chattering like I was in a snow storm and I started crying uncontrollaby. My doctor said I went into shock from him nicking my kneecap so ever since I am nevous about getting the shots. I haven't gotten them for a good while because I wasn't working out because of injury.

Do you think Hyaluronic acid will help my situation? I think I am going to give it a try because if I can do that instead of the shots I would be in heaven.

Thanks for posting about it!

cheri

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by cheri View Post

Do you think Hyaluronic acid will help my situation? I think I am going to give it a try because if I can do that instead of the shots I would be in heaven.

Thanks for posting about it!

cheri
    Well, Baldsnake is loving it apparently and I hope we can both love it too.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi cheri. When I had my knee surgery done the Doc drilled hundreds of tiny holes in the yucky soft yellow (I saw the pics) arthritic bone. He said it was to make them bleed....bringing calcium to the area for repair...giving me a longer period before replacement surgery or life in braces or wheelchair. That worked for about a year then I was in pain again. A different Doc gave me the Synvisc shots with zero pain. It was a miracle and I was back doing leg presses and on the treadmill. 3 years ago it was again time to fill up the synovial cavities with rooster comb (Hyaluronic Acid) and I head an early Sunday morning radio medical discussion on the way to the gym about a new way to orally take Hyaluronic Acid and allow the product to pass thru the intestinal wall into the blood stream. He mentioned a few brands incl. Jarrow Formula. I was taking their L-Glutamine at the time so that was a familiar brand. I am pain free and deep squat again. Note that I also supplement with fish oils, vit C and a calcium/magnesium/zinc formula. Nothing works for everyone....we are all to enzymatic-ally different. I also like the skin improvement. My formerly scaly cracked and bleeding old mans elbows are baby butt smooth.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *raises a glass to Baldie's baby-butt elbows*

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    Well, Baldsnake is loving it apparently and I hope we can both love it too.

I certainly hope so!

Thank you so much Baldsnake.. your testiment to this product has convinced me to try it. Especially since I am just getting back to working out so I am not having knee pain at all... so hopefully taking the supplements will keep that from happening. I will be sure to let you know what I think about it after I use it for awhile.

Thanks again.. I am already loving this place!

cheri

thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50) thruxton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cheri View Post
    ... I have osteoarthritis in both my knees... fun fun... I am just now starting to work out again and was worried I would have to go back to my hyalgan shots... dang those are bad!!! One time my doctor hit the back of my knee cap and I went white as a sheet...

cheri
    OMG that hurts just reading about it!

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi cheri. When I had my knee surgery done the Doc drilled hundreds of tiny holes in the yucky soft yellow (I saw the pics) arthritic bone. He said it was to make them bleed....bringing calcium to the area for repair...giving me a longer period before replacement surgery or life in braces or wheelchair. That worked for about a year then I was in pain again. A different Doc gave me the Synvisc shots with zero pain. It was a miracle and I was back doing leg presses and on the treadmill. 3 years ago it was again time to fill up the synovial cavities with rooster comb (Hyaluronic Acid) and I head an early Sunday morning radio medical discussion on the way to the gym about a new way to orally take Hyaluronic Acid and allow the product to pass thru the intestinal wall into the blood stream. He mentioned a few brands incl. Jarrow Formula. I was taking their L-Glutamine at the time so that was a familiar brand. I am pain free and deep squat again. Note that I also supplement with fish oils, vit C and a calcium/magnesium/zinc formula. Nothing works for everyone....we are all to enzymatic-ally different. I also like the skin improvement. My formerly scaly cracked and bleeding old mans elbows are baby butt smooth.

Nice and reps to ya for keeping this going fella, I'm going to try that brand to see if my knees respond. Thx again.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    That makes me very hopeful. (I'm full of hope)

I just learned about Jarrow brand Hyaluronic Acid from Jag and bought some just a few minutes ago.

I was taking another product called FLEXOfactor, which failed miserably and although the product said it contained Hyaluronic Acid, it does not give the amount contained therein. I'm suspicious that either the amount dosed was too small or the quality just sucked. Maybe both?

This is where the list the Hyaluronic Acid on the box.

So who knows how much of there "Synergistic and Proprietary Blend" consists of Hyaluronic Acid?

I was taking 4 per day and that equals 1 serving. For all I know it only contained 5 mg of the Hyaluronic Acid.

Here is the complete list of ingredients.

Manganese (from Manganese Aspartate) mg 25%

Vitamin E (from natural mixed tocopherols) 10.00 IU 33%

Glucosamine (N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Glucosamine Sulfate) 1,500.00 mg *

*Daily value not established. Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, Lecithin, Beeswax, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Water, Orange Oil, Caramel (natural color), Titanium Dioxide.

Try this with your Jarrow's HA, and have your joints fill like it did in your 20's again!!! Give it three to six months!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

Serving Size: 1 Pack
    Servings Per Container: 44

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 9
    Calories from fat 9
    Total fat 1g 2%
    Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg 167%
    Vitamin E 100mg 333%
    (as d-alpha tocopherol)
    Zinc (zinc picolinate) 15mg 100%
    Selenium (sodium selenite) 70mcg 100%
    Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 1mg 50%

Joint Construction Complex: 3000mg
    Glucosamine (as HCl,Sulfate KCl)
    MSM
    Chondroitin Sulfate A
    Chondroitin Sulfate B

Joint Lubrication Complex 1000mg
    Flaxseed oil (50% alpha linoleic acid)
    Cetyl Myristoleate Proprietary Blend-
    (cetyl myristoleate, cetyl myristate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl laurate, cetyl palmitoleate, cetyl oleate)
    Hyaluronic acid

Joint Support Complex: 1000mg
    Ginger root extract
    Turmeric Extract
    Boswellia
    Quercetin
    Bromelain

Other Ingredients:
    Shark cartilage, carob, gelatin, glycerine, soybean oil, purified water, magnesium stearate, stearic acid. Contains shellfish.

Wink

My diet/suppliments includes all of above except Cetyl Mistletoe.

PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

It is a very good lubricant for the joints! You should read up more on it...if you haven't already.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ts&btnG=Search
    Last edited by PumpingBuck; 02-05-2007 at 02:00 PM.

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just checked my local Vit Cottage & they have Jarrow's HA 50mg 60caps for $19. That's half the price for other brands in other stores. Hmmmmmm, seems to me as a consumer that I've gotta do my part to keep the few remnants of capitalism alive in our country.

Originally Posted by joed View Post
    I just checked my local Vit Cottage & they have Jarrow's HA 50mg 60caps for $19. That's half the price for other brands in other stores. Hmmmmmm, seems to me as a consumer that I've gotta do my part to keep the few remnants of capitalism alive in our country.
    I also have a Vitamin Cottage near my house.

FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000) FatherOfThree is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great thread, thanks Baldie, started my new job today and as soon as I get a couple paychecks under my belt I am going to order some of that Jarrows.
    ---
    Living Well is the Best Revenge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539371

Wink

Well, I just glanced at your response the first time and didn't really realized how you spell Cetyl Myristoleate. If you was adding humor to that...it was pretty funny. Don't know if you actually tried this or not. It's really good stuff!

Take care and have a great day!!

claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pumping Buck- the complex you use seems to have it all rolled into one but, is the Ha 1000mg or is it just a portion of the 1000mg for the whole joint lube complex?
    We have the power to accomplish anything, it's called our mind.

I watch the Food Network for porn.

Scivation journal @
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109190861

Smile

Originally Posted by claycat View Post
    Pumping Buck- the complex you use seems to have it all rolled into one but, is the Ha 1000mg or is it just a portion of the 1000mg for the whole joint lube complex?
    Just a portion of the 1000mg. Don't know how much is in it. That's why I said to take it with Jarrow's Ha. First two weeks I took six 100mg of Jarrow's HA a day. Now I'm taking two 100mg a day

Take care!

claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) claycat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats the best online source for the Jarrow? Price wise.

I went to their sight and put in a store locator search and they said there were no hits for Georgia!? I kinda find that hard to believe.

Thanks Cathy

Scivation journal @

I don't know the best source but jag mentioned once he saw some good deals on froogle.

jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaguarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best place I found online was Nutritiondome. BB.com doesn't carry it, though I've been petitioning them to do so and would encourage everyone else to do the same.

jag
    My Music: http://jaguarr.spymac.com

Bite into the apple of discord and let it nourish away your complacency.

MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes a big thank you for bumping this thread! I just ordered one bottle of the Jarrow Formulas Hyaluronic Acid Complex. I couldn't find the dosage anywhere though - what's the recommendation?
    Dave

Why I'm proud to drive a Ford Mustang:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRJV0WymhQ

My before & after:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=290752&d=1143765727

Thanks

Nutridome 120 caps for 19.62

Scivation journal @

sonavogel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A helpful way to get the latest best price(s) is to go to Yahoo.com, click on shopping, and type in the brand/supplement. A search for Jarrow Hyaluronic Acid yields a bunch of hits:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search;_yl...&qss_clicked=1

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Been using this now for just under a couple weeks and I can actually say I can feel a difference. This is huge for me since not much else has done anything that I have tried and I tried many.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    Been using this now for just under a couple weeks and I can actually say I can feel a difference. This is huge for me since not much else has done anything that I have tried and I tried many.
    Ditto for me too.

Best joint supplement ever!

Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Jarrow HA

It's time to breathe some life into this excellent thread and maybe get some updates from folks who are using the stuff. Thanks to jag for reminding me this was here.
    I've been using the Jarrow HA for about 2 weeks at 4 100mg pills each day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. So far I'm not impressed, heven't noticed any difference. I got more relief from Cissus RX when I tried it. I'll be doubling the dosage of the HA to see if it works for me at a higher dose.
    ( (._)(_.) )
    ( )\___/( )

I'm not the most knowledgable one here about the issue, but I wonder if you should continue the current dosage a bit longer instead of raising it. Sometimes more is not necessarily better. Snake and others claim to have had good results but I can't recall the dose or length of time it took to be effective. Have you read all the posts in this thread? The details may be in there.

Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enduro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow Jarrow HA

I'm not the most knowledgeable one here about the issue, but I wonder if you should continue the current dosage a bit longer instead of raising it. Sometimes more is not necessarily better. Snake and others claim to have had good results but I can't recall the dose or length of time it took to be effective. Have you read all the posts in this thread? The details may be in there.
    I know a lot of people have had good results with HA, I'm just not one of them. Everybody is different in terms of nutritional and diet needs.
    Realizing that doubling the dose is a bit extreme, I'm comfortable doing so because I've researched it quite extensively.

Wondering if I've gotten a weak batch or something?
    ( (._)(_.) )
    ( )\___/( )