Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

An analog man in a digital world?

Looks to me like you're adapting well to the 21st century: whipped that reference right out there.

Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldsnake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

More HA observations....

My eye doctor is amazed. About 2 years after my very successful Lasix surgery I lost distance in my right eye....Doc was pondering a re do. Last week he was shocked to see I'm back to 20/20 in that eye. "What are you doing", he asked. I mentioned HA and he responded..."interesting, the eye is made up of a lot of HA and we begin to loose it as we age".

One of my daughters said that I'm looking younger lately and my forhead wrinkles are all but gone.

I've noticed that my cracked and bleeding elbows are girlie smooth.

So far...knees are GREAT!!

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just bought some to try, it has been a week so far.

vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Let's talk some more

Originally Posted by Baldsnake
    My eye doctor is amazed. About 2 years after my very successful Lasix surgery I lost distance in my right eye....Doc was pondering a re do. Last week he was shocked to see I'm back to 20/20 in that eye. "What are you doing", he asked. I mentioned HA and he responded..."interesting, the eye is made up of a lot of HA and we begin to loose it as we age".

One of my daughters said that I'm looking younger lately and my forhead wrinkles are all but gone.

I've noticed that my cracked and bleeding elbows are girlie smooth.

So far...knees are GREAT!!
    Hey Baldie - been a while.

I was in a nutrition shop the other day when the man behind the counter sold me on a product from CytoSport called CytoFlex, which is Hyaluronic Acid gel. I didn't realize that's what it was when I purchased it and I purchased it because my right arm has been a little sore near the top of the forearm at the base of the biceps - I can't tell exactly where, but somewhere in there.

Anyway, the wife decides to try it on her knee because she has had knee pain for some time and don't you know, no more knee pain. By the way, it did help my arm. I didn't use very much of it because to be honest with you, things that transport through the skin always gives me the willies.

So I'm sitting here looking at the box this stuff came in and I suddenly realize it's Hyaluronic Acid and I think to myself, "I remember baldy talking about this stuff." So you know, the light bulb comes on and I'm off to bb.com looking at what you and the others had to say about it.

There has been very little said here, as far as I can tell by searching subject lines, since you posted this thread. So now I'm wondering how things have been going for you since you started using it last year. You still using the stuff? Have you had any more thoughts or revelations about it? What more can you tell us about your experiences with it since now more time has passed?

Eagerly awaiting your informed and enthusiastic response,

Vince

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good thread. Was looking for some feedback on it.

My father has been taking it for a few weeks and my mother just recently started. Within a week my father's joints were feeling much better. Same thing happened to my mother. Both are also suffering from arthritis. at first both thought it was just a placebo...

I just started cissus and was holding off on the HA until I finish my cissus. Maybe I won't wait...

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vja2000
    Hey Baldie - been a while.

I was in a nutrition shop the other day when the man behind the counter sold me on a product from CytoSport called CytoFlex, which is Hyaluronic Acid gel. I didn't realize that's what it was when I purchased it and I purchased it because my right arm has been a little sore near the top of the forearm at the base of the biceps - I can't tell exactly where, but somewhere in there.

Anyway, the wife decides to try it on her knee because she has had knee pain for some time and don't you know, no more knee pain. By the way, it did help my arm. I didn't use very much of it because to be honest with you, things that transport through the skin always gives me the willies.

So I'm sitting here looking at the box this stuff came in and I suddenly realize it's Hyaluronic Acid and I think to myself, "I remember baldy talking about this stuff." So you know, the light bulb comes on and I'm off to bb.com looking at what you and the others had to say about it.

There has been very little said here, as far as I can tell by searching subject lines, since you posted this thread. So now I'm wondering how things have been going for you since you started using it last year. You still using the stuff? Have you had any more thoughts or revelations about it? What more can you tell us about your experiences with it since now more time has passed?

Eagerly awaiting your informed and enthusiastic response,

Vince
    Didn't see that this was an old thread...

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by vja2000
    Baldsnake; I have no experience with the substance you are referring to, but I am familiar with taking pills versus intramuscular injection.

It has been my observation and understanding that in many cases as much as 50 percent of the product can be lost during processing through the liver. And, that as such the liver can be well taxed in the process producing various toxins as a side effect of the process.

It has always been my understanding that intramuscular injections are preferred followed by sublingual application.

You may wish to search to see if "pellets" have been designed and manufactured for this product, as science has recently discovered that insertion of these medicated pellets can provide long term dosing with minimal product loss...

Vince
    good read

Jarrow says they are formulized to bypass the stomach and get into the gut. In any event my arthritis is all but forgotten. My broken leg surgeon is the same dude who gave me the Synvisc shots a few years back. I told him of the Hyaluronic Acid suppliment I was taking and his said..."so you know all about the dirty little secret".

resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    what dose are most of you using?
    At the place I purchase they want me to use this huge amount and says it will not work at less amount. It is expensive stuff to be using that much of it.

vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vja2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jarrow says they are formulized to bypass the stomach and get into the gut. In any event my arthritis is all but forgotten. My broken leg surgeon is the same dude who gave me the Synvisc shots a few years back. I told him of the Hyaluronic Acid suppliment I was taking and his said..."so you know all about the dirty little secret".
    I bought the Jarrow HA you talked about, but the wife snagged it from me for her knees and eyes, so I haven't had a chance to try it yet. She's not sure of an improvement yet, as it's only been about a week for her. She takes two in the morning and two in the evening. Her right knee actually squeeks going up stairs, so we'll see if that changes.

Things have changed for me quite a bit in the last 7 or 8 years and it has taken me some doing to get myself squared away. I finally got my hormones squared away and I am able to manage that effectively now, I have finally dialed in my exercise program and have made huge gains there, I finally have my supplement program squared away with the new science, my energy levels are high and consistent and I am much more active now than I have been in a very long time. However, I now find myself confronted with a new challenge and that is joint and/or muscle or tendon discomfort. If it wasn't for this discomfort, I might otherwise feel as good, if not better, than I did in my 30's - no joking.

At first I thought I had just tweaked my left shoulder and my right forearm near the biceps, but I'm beginning to realize that the discomfort feels like it's in the joints or at the tendons. I'm also noting a little discomfort to the outside of my right wrist. I'm also feeling some discomfort in the Rhomboid on my right side, which my doctor says is what may be causing my ribs to pop out now and then on that side, but I'm wondering if the rib thing isn't somehow related to the other pains I'm feeling. I've never really lived my life without some pain or discomfort, but it seems to be adding up or accumulating or to some degree, like all my youthful injuries are returning for no apparent reason other than age and of course, I'm looking to you and others with your experience and wisdom to provide some feedback - if you would be so kind.

I'm having regular massages and it helps, but it's not fixing anything. I've also been doing the hot tub thing and doing the icing thing and it also helps, but like the massages it's not fixing anything, either. I'll go ahead and give the Jarrow HA a try and see what it does for me. I guess I'll start with two in the morning and two in the evening like the wife. In your opinion, is there anything else I should be looking at or thinking about? Help me out, Baldie; I do not posses the knowledge you posses in this area and I can tell you, neither does my physician.

Thanks,

Vince

I take 3 in the morning along with a generic drug store on sale Glucosamine/Condroitin/MSN dose. Expensive chit. Hec, the Synvisc shots were $1200 per knee for the 3 week (one shot each week) program.

Give the stuff time....3 weeks?? I needs to convert to Synovial fluid and read the body map...."this way to the knee".

JAMA does not have any studies since 2003. Those early studies were inconclusive. Since 2003 Jarrow claims to have a patented molecular change so that the HA does not get zapped by the digestive system and so that the HA can penetrate the intestine wall into your bloodstream. If this is a placebo I cant wait for their libido pill.

Wink Update...

Zero knee pain. Skin and eye sight best in years. Did a humongus 8 trips around the gym Sled pull with intermittent chins and T bar rows today 5am with Wonder Boy and picked up a trainee for the sled...Spider Woman. (girl has more ink than me)

Man alive....everything is cooking. Joints perfect. Broken leg (120 days out now) growing. All that steel in there still hurts. Weight is down...abbs showing. Arms heading back towards 18".

I feel NASTY.

justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justtryn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Baldie - thanks for posting your experiences with HA. After reading about it, I picked some up for the Mrs. The hope is that it will help her knee recover from being scoped a couple of weeks ago, and prevent the second one from worsening.

I really appreciate you sharing!
    When the last deer disappears into the morning mist,
    When the last elk vanishes from the hills,
    When the last buffalo falls on the plains,
    I will hunt mice, for I am a hunter,
    And I must have my freedom.
    Chief Joseph, Nez Perce

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bishop of Baldness, you're alright
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fish oil makes me burb up Charlie the Tuna all day. Any brand out there that goes thru the gut quicker?
    Try freezing it. It takes longer to dissolve; you get less fish taste.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Baldsnake,
    I've tried the Jarrow's HA and loved it. My skin looked better and my joint felt great! HA is for real and will always be a must take supplement. The injectable HA is covered by most insurance companies now.

Instead of wasting your money on cheap joint products(That don't work to well) at the store you might want to try this product out. I haven't tried it yet, but looks like a very good product. I'm going to order it here in a couple of weeks and add it to my Jarrow's Ha product.

One bottle will last six weeks...very good price for all it has in it.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

Bodybuilding.com Joint formula of the year for 2006!!!

Take care,
    Art

I'm not convinced that HA is what I'm lacking, as my skin is in great shape - I look much younger than I am as far as the skin goes and I think low HA can be seen in the skin if nowhere else. Of course I'm not sure about all that - I'm just guessing. However, I have just come across the Animal Flex today and I have to admit, I like what I'm reading about it. I really like that it only has to be taken once a day. Taking anything three times a day has always been an issue for me. In fact, it pretty much never happens and with normal MSM and Glucosamine, it is prefered we take 500mg three times a day.

The HA has helped my wife, though; she tells me her knee pain is intermittent now and seems to be improving every day and I have seen an improvement in her skin, as well.

I have started using CytoFlex from CytoSport. It's a topical, gel type HA and Glucosamine. I put three or four drops on my forearm and rub it in about 20 minutes prior to training and my forearm doesn't bother me as much. I still haven't really formed an opinion of the stuff as of yet, though. It might be good as an aspirin type thing, where you rub it on a sore spot and the pain goes away for a while - kind of like a DMSO type thing.

Anyway, I've nailed down my hormones, nailed down my routine, nailed down my supplements - mostly, and now I'm trying to nail down the growing number of aches and pains, which could actually turn out to be another supplement.

Vince

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dear Bishop of Baldness,

I found a pretty good price on the Jarrow's HA @ 120 caps. $19.44 online.

http://www.webvitamins.com/product.aspx?tab=0&ID=21475
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ordered 4 bottles from iherb.
    I've lost a LOT of weight and hope this might have some affect on my increasing loose skin problem.
    I have several bottles of a lotion that has Hyaluronic Acid and is marketed for skin firming. The only problem is rubbing it in 3 times a day.
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10) greggamma is on a distinguished road. (+10)

???

If I remember my pathophys right isn't HA a component of cell walls? I think that is what some of the research hype was about for Echinacea-that it increased the amount of HA in the cell wall thus providing more of a barrier against viruses. It would seem then if you are taking it for joints it may be making the cells in the cartilage more robust. I have taken Tumeric before for joint pain and it seemed to work well but I don't know about it's mechanism of action.

Dehydration = Vasovagal??

Old Baldie gets a warning.

During a meeting with my largest customer yesterday (91 degrees in La La Land and after my morning sledding) I could not stand up, my tongue and mouth went numb and I had an uncontrollable thirst. 4 baby aspirin (in case heart was at play) and 4 large coffee mugs of water and 20 min. later I was able to stand. I was driven back to my office to pick up car and head to my Internist. On the way I finished a 5th mug of water. Got to office and had a 6th.

Internist says Vasovagal....fainting sorta thing which is common with athletes and oldsters with many a cause. My case....dehydration?? Anyway must rule out heart and stroke. Today I see my bro-in-law Cardio Doc who also has a Lab with a Cat Scan for the brain pic.

I will post results but expect dehydration....of all peeps....old Baldie who should...burrrrp!!...know better and drink more water especially on zero humidity HOT sledding days.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/deh...561/DSECTION=2

Taking it to the edge, Baldie? You're only 66-years-old, my friend. You do realize you may be around another 30 years (or longer), don't you? You better learn to pace yourself a little better

Vince

Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be careful with that.

My sister was already two times in the clinic for dehydration (she actually fainted & collapsed...). My gf's sister used to joke about it. Would never happen to her. Then she also landed in the clinic after having collapsed - first thought was circulatory system collapse, but actually it was also from dehydration.

Good Luck. Drink more. See: http://heartdisease.about.com/cs/arr...Syncope3_2.htm

Regards,
    Aquilius
    Last edited by Aquilius; 11-16-2006 at 05:24 AM.

PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) PumpingBuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Old Baldie gets a warning.

During a meeting with my largest customer yesterday (91 degrees in La La Land and after my morning sledding) I could not stand up, my tongue and mouth went numb and I had an uncontrollable thirst. 4 baby aspirin (in case heart was at play) and 4 large coffee mugs of water and 20 min. later I was able to stand. I was driven back to my office to pick up car and head to my Internist. On the way I finished a 5th mug of water. Got to office and had a 6th.

Internist says Vasovagal....fainting sorta thing which is common with athletes and oldsters with many a cause. My case....dehydration?? Anyway must rule out heart and stroke. Today I see my bro-in-law Cardio Doc who also has a Lab with a Cat Scan for the brain pic.

I will post results but expect dehydration....of all peeps....old Baldie who should...burrrrp!!...know better and drink more water especially on zero humidity HOT sledding days.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/deh...561/DSECTION=2
    Sorry to hear about that baldsnake...remember always drink plenty of water!! That's the first thing I tell people!!

Confirmed. Dehydration. My EKG was best ever and same for BP. Oh well, an easyfix.

Got blood tested after six weeks using Chrysin and Novedex XT Estrogen blockers. Last test showed great Test but also high Estrogens. (I'm an Androgel man), Doc not wanting to use Prescription Estrogen blockers due to clotting side effect was curious about "what bodybuilders use". He dropped me back a tad on Androgel and said do a cycle of "your" stuff and we will test again. Results will be in a new thread next week when lab results are back.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you Baldsnake for making this thread and your feedback on hyaluronic acid. I just purchased a product from NOW containing 100mg of HA and will taking it twice a day. I was wondering your thoughts on NOW's hyaluronic acid....
    Amount Per Serving:
    Sodium 9mg 1%
    -(from Sodium Hyaluronate)
    Hyaluronic Acid 100mg
    Lignisul MSM 900mg
    -(Methylsulphonylmethane)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/ha.html

I will be taking it with glucosamine and chondroitin from NOW too

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/gc.html
    Last edited by cxm; 11-18-2006 at 08:09 PM.

Time will tell on your NOW product. I do know that HA is hard to assimilate in the gut and Jarrow has a patent to do just that.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

OK baldie, you sold me on the Jarrow brand. We tried another brand and didn't see anything from it. We've been using some glucosamine, chondroiton and MSM with SOD, Super Oxide Dismutase and it's working quite well.

I will probably get banned or have this deleted but I like the vitamin world brand of hyaluronic acid. I buy one get one 50% off. I have been using 200 mg a day and see a difference in my knees and lower back.
    I do not use anything else but this and fish oils. If course I use oil of oregano due to constant UTI. Sucks to have BPH!