Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

there's a pretty/sweet girl that rides my school bus how do i get with her

i dont see her anywhere else

shes in 9th grade
    im in 10th

shes really pretty but she seems classy and i've talked to her a lil whenever i get the nice chance to sit next to her (ME"its gonna be cold tomorroow" HER"yess thank you" // ME"haha the rain stopped u got lucky" HER"heehee ya i hope it doesnt rain at your bus stop" ME"thanks")

i dont even know her name
    i wanted to sit next to her today
    but damn
    its so hard with bastards sitting next to me
    i always get on the bus first
    so i cant really choose
    but if i get on the bus after her
    i have to choose a seat
    and usually shes sittin wit some other bastard

ugh

how do i get with her, as in sit with her
    i just want to ask her her name!!!!!!!!!!

shes so pretty and shes so sweet
    well from what i can tell anyway
    i dont really know her personality
    but from what i can see
    shes cool

I CAN DO THIS

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Talk to her when she gets off the bus. Thats the only way and there is no easier way for her to fall on your hands.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sir Benchalot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get off the bus...

that means i have to talk to her when she gets off in the morning (for school)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

good idea

anymore ideas

hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    be very very confident about what you do, simply go up to her and talk to her.. as long as your not a weird looking kid, and pretty good looking and actually know some of the kids on your bus the worst she could do is just give you hints of being not interested...

trust me, it sucks to get the drive to go up and do it, but once you do it you will be a stronger man.

hail fire i appreciate your advice and response, thank you

i agree with what you say... like gamble high and go for it, no questions asked
    i like it
    we only live once

how do i get her attention

since i dont know her name
    the best will be walking along side her and making eye contact and saying "hey"

is there a more efficient way of doing this
    i hate it when u dont know their name and u need to ge their attention

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is so old

it's called chloroform
    HONEY!

Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    this is so old

it's called chloroform
    ok homie
    i want to get to KNOW HER
    not knock her out cold
    damn

GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000) GetCrunK is just really nice. (+1000)
    you yell "hey Q T P I" and begin talking to her.

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya dude those short bus girls are to hot to handle, with there large forheads and walkers
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000) Officer_Iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TwiztedbyDesign
    ya dude those short bus girls are to hot to handle, with there large forheads and walkers
    Is it wrong that I'm laughing?
    Cool Stuff

bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dude, jus talk to her. AHEM, my quote that everyone should live off of.

"don-t_let_the_fear_of_striking_out_hold_you_back"

IM GOING TO TRY IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!! im a warrior

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let us know what happens!!!!

My samurai warriors, I have failed you.

Basically, my only chance to talk to her is off the bus in the morning...

Well, when I came on the bus, she was already sitting next to someone. She's pretty quiet.

So I sat with someone else.

When we got off the bus, she was towards the front, so she got off pretty early. Then she stood out there and looked toward the bus, WAITING FOR SOMEBODY. I know that opportunities are never perfect but WTF? I hate it when girls wait for their little girl friends. It messes up everything!!!

What was I supposed to do? She didn't even glance at me. She was just waiting there, I was thinking of asking her "Hey who are you waiting for" and on second thought I probably should've done that.

Of course, it wouldn't be a real conversation, but it's always good to talk to her.

AUGH.

And on the afternoon bus home, she sat somewhere else. Some bastard sat on her lap? What a chump!! Get off her lap!! She don't want that!!

IM WARRIOR STILL

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO DO SOMETHING
    BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK

AHHHHHHHHHH

bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sir Benchalot
    My samurai warriors, I have failed you.

Basically, my only chance to talk to her is off the bus in the morning...

Well, when I came on the bus, she was already sitting next to someone. She's pretty quiet.

So I sat with someone else.

When we got off the bus, she was towards the front, so she got off pretty early. Then she stood out there and looked toward the bus, WAITING FOR SOMEBODY. I know that opportunities are never perfect but WTF? I hate it when girls wait for their little girl friends. It messes up everything!!!

What was I supposed to do? She didn't even glance at me. She was just waiting there, I was thinking of asking her "Hey who are you waiting for" and on second thought I probably should've done that.

Of course, it wouldn't be a real conversation, but it's always good to talk to her.

AUGH.

And on the afternoon bus home, she sat somewhere else. Some bastard sat on her lap? What a chump!! Get off her lap!! She don't want that!!

IM WARRIOR STILL

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO DO SOMETHING
    BEFORE THANKSGIVING BREAK

AHHHHHHHHHH
    DONT LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT HOLD YOU BACK

Originally Posted by bearfan3420
    DONT LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT HOLD YOU BACK
    I don't like baseball

And I know.. I'm a warrior!!!

I need more motivation to talk to her

I don't want to be BLUNT

That's never smooth

"HI HEEHEE I LIKE YOU"

That's not smooth

I imagine that I must be smooth

I confide that I have confidence in myself
    I can DO THIS
    I'M A WARRIOR

FORGET IF SHE DOESNT SIT WITH ME ON THE BUS
    TOMORROW IM GOING TO TALK TO HER*

* if she is walking away from the bus (with no friends) and i approach her from behind.. and if she stops for a sec to acknowledge my presence will i be able to introduce myself

I hate her friends
    I dont' hate them
    But it's no good when you're trying to sound smooth
    And they're just there, judging you in their minds

hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you could always just accidently bump into her, and say sorry bout that, i tripped over my enormous cock, wanna hang out tonight?

for all of you ruthless bastards who tell me to stop whining

STOP IT

it hurts my feelings and doesnt help

OK YALL

Today is the day

Friday

It's 5:09 AM

*rubs hands together*

cant wait

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Story* = Hes late for school and rushes to get ready, he put his shirt on inside out without noticing gets on the school bus and sees this girl.
    When she gets off he follows and trips over his laces smashing into the concrete and everyone staring at him laughing.

He runs off and cries.

You better do this benchalot!!! Refuse to lose!!!!

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just look her in the eye and be like hey stacy...she will be like uhh my names not stacy and you say oh sorry, well what is it then. (unless her name really is stacy which would be friggen incredible luck by me)

IM BACK FROM SCHOOL 3:10 PM

*rubs hands together*

this is how it went down

MORNING

When I first got on the bus, I was looking around... rats! She was sitting with that good-looking tall Latino guy again

So I sat behind them with my friend, and they're always makign commnets

"u like her"
    "well ya i think shes pretty"

So she gets off the bus and I was gonna say suttin but she was waiting for a friend and started talking to this fat girl (WHO I HATE CUZ SHES SO FAT AND STUPID AND UGLY)

.................................................. ......
    Fast forward to before 7th period

I see her walk into a Spanish II classroom... I'm not a stalker but that must mean she gets good grades

I'm typing this up so quick! Anyway
    look

AFTERNOON****

This is where the fun starts

OK so I get on my bus and sit next to my ditzy friend; he's strong as hell (160 pounds and benching 245, squatting 300-suttin) and I'm like

WHere is she?

Then she comes on the bus

I scoot over but she sits in the row behind me on a different row...

THEN A MIRACLE HAPPENED

SHE SAT NEXT TO ME

And this is what happened

Her: Can I sit here?
    Me: Sure!
    Me: What's your name?
    Her: Gillian
    Me: Gillian?
    Her: Ya
    Her: What's yours?
    Me: Dat... Dat

(she doesnt really make conversation, only sometimes will she start something up)

SO anyway, her hot white friend sits on her lap and they start talking to this kid about his concert

So I was like ugh

And my ditzy friend is like "YOU LOVE HER DONT U"

and it's so stupid
    DOESNT HE SEE THAT IM TRYING TO TALK TO THIS GIRL
    WHY IS HE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS STUPID

ANyway, I was really unsmooth

I mean, I just make random conversation
    Like I asked her:

Me: What music do you like?
    Her: I dunno
    Me: Rock?
    Her: I like some rap
    Me: I like rap! I like anything really
    Me: Kanye West?
    Her: Yeah... well I don't like him, but I listen to him

ANd my friend is like nudging me and he's like "EWwww YOUR BAD"

I haven't much experience!

So I ask her

Me: "Do you get good grades?"
    Her: "Yeah.."
    Me: "Yeah... like (struggling not to say typical) an Asian huh"
    Her: Yeah
    Me: Yeah me too

(...)

THen she got off
    "Bye"
    "Bye Gillian"

Maybe she's not feeling me
    Like much at all
    But maybe she'll forget about this ****ty conversation
    And I'll have a second chance after the week-long ThxGiving Break

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well at least you didnt totally crash and burn. Good job on at least talking to her and yea its sounds like you got pretty lucky when she asked if she could sit next to you. I hate it when im trying to talk to the girl I like and my friend just styarts saying stupid stuff or trying to say something embarassing about me. But hey, maybe she realized that you were ionterested in her and gave you a shot. If she tries to sit next to you on the bus next week and can at least remember your name then id say you did alright kid.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

yeah i guess it cant hurt to try
    she seems like a nice person so even if i embarrass myself
    its still OK becuz i guess i get experience
    like a role playing charcter

today i got liek +5 EXP

I also talked to an 11th grade girl that was hot who just decided to use the computer and my friend approached her and talked and i got jealous so i went there and talked too

Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000) Gorilla99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gorilla99
    lol
    QFT
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Atleast you know her name now. Now dont make thinks so hard!!!! It seems like you are trying to hard!!!

Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hugh Jass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a similar situation in high school.

She would was the very last one to get off the bus and I always got off a lot earlier than her.

One day I just stayed on the bus and didn't get off. I could tell she noticed that I stayed on.

Its the last stop; now its just me and her.

So i just walk up there and we start making out!

OH MAN bus drivers are hot! I can STILL remember the feeling of her armpit hair against me. Oh Norma-Jo you took my virginity sweetly, but tenderly.