Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natethegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hairloss and high protien diets...

So my hair is thinning around the crown, i have been researching this on posts here and at sites like hairlosshelp.com

I have been training for about 3yrs now, taking supplements of all kinds, and it seems like the more muscle i put on, the more hair falls off my head and goes to other parts of my body...

I eat a diet of about 3000-3500+ cals 50% of that is protien, and 50% of that protien comes from supplementation.

I think that the more supplements I am using along with genetics is causing my hair to really thin out.

So I am radically changing my diet to much more food and less supplements, its actually cheaper, healthier, and i am not throwing my money at some large corporation. But i will still eat just as high of a protien diet.

I have been on american crew's revatalize system for awhile now, and i dont think it is doing much more, i am very afraid to start hormone medication like propecia, and I really dont want to use rogaine, because then i will be on it forever. Its really still in the very beggining stages and is on one small spot, does anyone have any other suggestions? I am going to stay on the american crew stuff, would spiro be something worth trying? Is there anything else anyone can suggest that isnt a lifelong commitment? or anything that doesnt mess with your hormones?
    "Take what's useful, discard the rest" -Bruce Lee