imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Training legs 3 times a week?

Is this stupid? or will this give me massive legs?
    Joram ****inbird

fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50) fateless will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Training legs 3 times a week?

Originally posted by imdutch
    Is this stupid? or will this give me massive legs?

It's dumb. If you are able to train legs 3X a week, you are not using enough intensity...
    No Pain, No Gain

Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I expected more from someone with 432 posts. IF YOU DON"T REST YOU WON"T GROW!!!!!

Peace

Bone
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Totally depends on how hard you are hitting them each time. For me personally I find that hitting legs really hard once per week works best for me. Some swear by training legs 3 times per week, some twice. Experiment and see what works for you, everyone is different. Generally speaking though if you go balls to the walls 3 times in a week on legs then you will be overtraining. I would structure it as such if you are indeed going to work legs 3 times per week

M-Legs (go hard)
    T-
    W-Legs (don't go very hard)
    TH-
    F-Legs (go hard)
    S-
    Sun-

Have at least 2 rest days in there.

imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) imdutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah ur rite, it was a stupid question.
    peace
    Joram ****inbird

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by imdutch
    yeah ur rite, it was a stupid question.
    peace
    I wouldn't say so, I've trained legs 3 times per week in the past with decent results. For me now my legs are already pretty well developed though so there is no need for me to train them so often, I've rather spend the time bringing up weaker points. You only have so much time you can spend in the gym so you have to prioritize. If your legs are a huge weak point then maybe give it a try.

mine are 22", is that really bad?
    Joram ****inbird

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I train legs, the are sore for 3-4 after. Try upping the intensity, the the frequency.
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by McBain

I wouldn't say so, I've trained legs 3 times per week in the past with decent results.
    During your cycle?

Originally posted by seanconnery

During your cycle?
    hah no it wasn't during my cycle, during my cycle I trained legs once per week