Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LMFAO at all the Pats/Chargers bandwagon fans

Where were you guys pre 2001? When I was growing up, I only knew one person who was a Chargers fan, and he supported them when they were ****ty. Now in the 2001+ era for the Pats, and 2004+ era for the Chargers, people are coming out in droves saying they are fans of these teams.

Nothing pisses me off more than bandwagon fans. Yes mad

KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingCanuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    amen brother...

I'll rep ya for staying a Raiders fan through these tough times and not moving onto another team..

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I grew up in san diego so I've always been a bolts fan.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my team is 49ers
    wait wut

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    raidaaaaaaaaaas

♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in before yovy. i dunno about charger fans, but i never new one patriot fan before they started winning.

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by weakguy View Post
    in before yovy. i dunno about charger fans, but i never new one patriot fan before they started winning.
    Same.. most of them are bandwagon. Esp. Yovy.

ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KingCanuck View Post
    amen brother...

I'll rep ya for staying a Raiders fan through these tough times and not moving onto another team..
    I could never change teams. I can remember my whole life from I was 5 years old liking the Raiders. Just hopefully Al Davis doesn't fire Lane Kiffin, and actually drafts football players instead of trackstars, and I could see the Raiders doing well soon.

Pats/Chargers fans (bandwagoners only) annoy me like no other. I mean if you're going to be a true fan of the team, then you damn well better be there when they're down and cheering them on. I really hate the people that go "Oh yeah man, I've been a Charger/Pats for life", and I'm like "Oh really, then why did you just now put up that Patriots flag in your room after they went to the superbowl" or "How come you can't name any QB besides Bledsoe, Brady/Brees, Rivers"

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same thing happened when GB won the superbowl. All of a sudden there were all these people running around "OMG I love the packers they are my favorite team ever! I really like that brandon guy at QB too he's the best!"
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    Same thing happened when GB won the superbowl. All of a sudden there were all these people running around "OMG I love the packers they are my favorite team ever! I really like that brandon guy at QB too he's the best!"
    The Packers' fan base is famously dedicated: regardless of the team's performance, every Packers game at Lambeau Field has been sold out since 1960. Despite the Packers having one of the smallest TV markets, the Packers have developed the largest fan base in the NFL. Each year they consistently rank as one of the top teams in terms of popularity., The Packers have one of the longest waiting lists for season tickets in professional sports with about 74,000 people as of May 3, 2007. That is more names on the waiting list than there are seats at Lambeau Field. The current wait time for season tickets is approximately 35 years. For this reason, it is not unusual for fans to designate a recipient of their season tickets in their wills or place newborn infants on the waiting list after receiving birth certificates.

all because packer fans only care about them if they are winning.

i went to 3 games freezing my ass off in 2005 when they were 4-12 and by the atmosphere and enviornment, you'd think it was 1996.
    Last edited by USA Kid; 12-24-2007 at 11:33 PM.
    and that’s the bottom line

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by USA Kid View Post
    The Packers' fan base is famously dedicated: regardless of the team's performance, every Packers game at Lambeau Field has been sold out since 1960. Despite the Packers having one of the smallest TV markets, the Packers have developed the largest fan base in the NFL. Each year they consistently rank as one of the top teams in terms of popularity., The Packers have one of the longest waiting lists for season tickets in professional sports with about 74,000 people as of May 3, 2007. That is more names on the waiting list than there are seats at Lambeau Field. The current wait time for season tickets is approximately 35 years. For this reason, it is not unusual for fans to designate a recipient of their season tickets in their wills or place newborn infants on the waiting list after receiving birth certificates.

Each year the team holds an intra-squad scrimmage, called Family Night, at Lambeau Field. During 2004 and 2005 over 60,000 fans attended, selling out the stadium bowl. The Packers hosted the Buffalo Bills for the 2005 edition of Family night setting an attendace record with 62,492 fans attending

Dude you completely misunderstood my post.

GB has the best and most dedicated fans of any team. But you didn't notice that after they won the SB, all of a sudden there were a lot more people saying they were GB fans?

And don't roll your eyes at me young man.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDreams21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i went to 3 games freezing my ass off in 2005 when they were 4-12 and by the atmosphere and enviornment, you'd think it was 1996.
    Many teams sell out their stadiums week in and week out. It doesn't mean they're all dedicated fans. Do you realized how many season ticket holders only go to a few games a year, and sell the rest for profit? For all teams, of course.

Yep I remember that too. It was easy to identify too. It would be kids here on the westcoast, who had lived their whole lives here, and had the options of supporting a multitude of westcoast teams. But somehow found a connection with a team in Green Bay Wisconsin after they won the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by ReppinDaUSA View Post
    Yep I remember that too. It was easy to identify too. It would be kids here on the westcoast, who had lived their whole lives here, and had the options of supporting a multitude of westcoast teams. But somehow found a connection with a team in Green Bay Wisconsin after they won the Superbowl.
    Yup. Where I'm from (wyoming) everyone supports the colorado teams, so the broncos are really popular. The day after the SB suddenly all these kids in school that had always been denver fans were going on and on about how they were always packer fans. And 90% of them pronounced it *faav-ruh*

Packer Nation

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go Falcons!! 2020 baby here we come!!!

i cant speak for the nation wide or world wide packer fan base, but where i live 45 miles from GB there where no bandwagon fans after 96. back in the day i took alotta **** from my dallas/SF fan friends and it felt good when GB joined them with a SB win.

and that brandon guy thing was dumb. favre came 4 years before the SB. there were assloads of favre fans before 96. you dont think any NE "fans" said "boy that todd brady is pretty good?"
    Well considering Bledsoe was before him... not to many people got to see Brady play. Not to mention he was a 6th round pick... So, no I don't think there were a lot of New England "fans" raving about Brady's skills. Not to mention Brady was famous because of a lame ass call he got from the refs in 2001 in the AFC Championship game

anonymous
    been a rams fan ever since they came to stl (yes second grade) the bandwagon fans during the 99 season really pissed me off, so I know where you're coming from op

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by heebs99 View Post
    Many teams sell out their stadiums week in and week out. It doesn't mean they're all dedicated fans. Do you realized how many season ticket holders only go to a few games a year, and sell the rest for profit? For all teams, of course.
    of course, but do you relieze how many less fortunate fans quickly jump on the oppurtunity to see their fav teams play when the holder sells them?

Originally Posted by ReppinDaUSA View Post
    Well considering Bledsoe was before him... not to many people got to see Brady play. Not to mention he was a 6th round pick... So, no I don't think there were a lot of New England "fans" raving about Brady's skills. Not to mention Brady was famous because of a lame ass call he got from the refs in 2001 in the AFC Championship game
    yea but favre came in 92, won the sb in 96. you really think ppl were calling him brandon?

i cant speak for the nation wide or world wide packer fan base, but where i live 45 miles from GB there where no bandwagon fans after 96. back in the day i took alotta **** from my dallas/SF fan friends and it felt good when GB joined them with a SB win.

and that brandon guy thing was dumb. favre came 4 years before the SB. there were assloads of favre fans before 96. you dont think any NE "fans" said "boy that todd brady is pretty good?"
    We are on the same side here I don't know what the hell your problem is.

WHERE I CAME FROM THE DAY AFTER THE SB ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE WERE 10 TIMES AS MANY "FANS" BECAUSE THEY ALL JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON. AND YES, I HEARD PEOPLE CALL HIM BRANDON BECAUSE THEY WERE BANDWAGON "FANS" THAT DIDN'T KNOW **** ABOUT THE TEAM, THEY JUST WANTED TO LOOK COOL BY SAYING THEY WERE THE FANS OF THE BEST TEAM. THAT'S WHAT "BANDWAGONERS" DO.

Packer Nation

brettkbrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brettkbrett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who cares.... watch your team and who the hell cares what other people like....
    The only thing constant is change.

StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) StayfQ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jets fan here, life isn't easy.

I also went to school in Buffalo, where the people live and die by their sports teams- ie. the Bills and Sabres.

of course, but do you relieze how many less fortunate fans quickly jump on the oppurtunity to see their fav teams play when the holder sells them?
    That or bandwagoners, we'll never know.

there were craploads of elway/davis jerseys at school weeks after the packers lost to DEN in the sb.
    So you've experienced the exact same thing but you're saying I'm lying and made it all up.

High-five

Packer Nation

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who cares about the chargers/patriots... It's all about the G-Men!

Back in the 90's, one of my aunts sent me some Patriots stuff and I was like "what is this s***!"

Moral of the story, no one cares about what I just wrote, but to finish it off, I never did wear any of the patriots apparel, instead, it was all about the Tasmanian Devil Giants sweater... It's too bad the material was made of wool, always made me itch... And to this day, I would like to find out who the b******** was that stole my Giants Hat in the 1st grade! They took it right off my head during recess! A f****** Ghost this person must have been! One minute I'm wearing it and the next, poof... Gone like the wind...

Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajuice72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been a Chargers fan since I was 4 contemplationg Chargers tatoo on my back.

DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A BANDWAGON FAN.

**** the patriots and their fans.

So you've experienced the exact same thing but you're saying I'm lying and made it all up.

High-five
    i didnt say you made it all up. i thought you were implying the bandwagon thing on the ppl of wisconsin. every team has bandwagoners and like to choose to root for the winning team, its just i took it the wrong way and though you were calling the packer fans of wisconsin bandwagon. i live here and every major sports team has a great following regardless of records.

i didnt say you made it all up. i thought you were implying the bandwagon thing on the ppl of wisconsin. every team has bandwagoners and like to choose to root for the winning team, its just i took it the wrong way and though you were calling the packer fans of wisconsin bandwagon. i live here and every major sports team has a great following regardless of records.
    No no no. Trust me, I know the packers fans are some of the best in sports, I just meant the other people around the nation that jumped on the bandwagon.

GB always had, and will always have the best fans of any team.

Packer Nation

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i've been on the San Diego (Chargers, Padres, and Clippers ) bandwagon since 1978.....

Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bull Dozer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What else is there to do in Wisconson (spelling?)?

I will ALWAYS be an Eagles fan, win or lose. I've been an eagles fan since when we were on a bye, the bye was in favor. I got tickets for the eagles-falcons NFC championship game. There was so much snow and ice, and I got tickets in the nose bleed section, seriously, I was as high as it got. I went there with my crutches and knee brace and hobbeled through the snow and somehow got up the stairs without dieing. I go to away games with full out eagles gear on. Go Birds.