Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool Viraloid Vyo tech

Hey anyone know about this stuff. The company makes it sound so much more superior to other supplements and the price is outragious. One problem, never once does it show the ingredients. And on the back of the bottle lol it says each pill contains 200 mg of viraloid special mixture. Is that funny or what? Anyone know anymore?

timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski
    Hey anyone know about this stuff. The company makes it sound so much more superior to other supplements and the price is outragious. One problem, never once does it show the ingredients. And on the back of the bottle lol it says each pill contains 200 mg of viraloid special mixture. Is that funny or what? Anyone know anymore?
    i think it kangaroo poo!

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Im not sure there are so many different types of that **** out now who knows which is best? I wish some scientific studies would find the safest and best overall product and get rid of the fake stuff. I have a good feeling about this stuff and might purchase it. I saw a few websites where you can buy it for 30 bucks.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

scam save your money
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

AE

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)

Noooooooooo!

Dude seriously, do not buy it. Check out the log I did on a free bottle I recieved from them. I made no gains. Spend that money on Diesel Test and be impressed rather than disappointed with viraloid. I did a log on DT as well and actually purchased another bottle. Great stuff!
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

Red face

Umm I dont thinmk you are supposed to get gains from it. I think its like tribulus terrestris and some other sexual enhancing herbs. I like those type of herbs because you can work out hard all day long and your sex drive is still roaring at the end. Its the best thing. I just wish I knew what ingredients they were using. Mabe some australian dung but Id still like to know.

Red face

Well, Even after everyones negative responses on this product, I just finished a bottle of it. The first few days, horny as hell, I feel a great sense of well being, and have to shave like crazy now compared to my probally once a week before. Interested to see after I have stopped what will happen. Good thing this is safe and doesnt do anything though right?

bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KnockaroundGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, scam product, with no results.
    TRAININ AND MAINTAININ

5'9

Current lifts
    Bench press
    Incline 315 X 1
    Flat bench 330X1

Deadlift
    work in progress

squat
    415 X 1
    work in progress...

How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?