Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000)

Bulking And Training For Half Marathon

This would still be possible right? Gaining muscle mass while training for a hlaf marathon i would just have to eat lots of calories?

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Marathoners are skinny for a reason. Keep eating.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ALOT OF CARBS ALSO!!!

Bodybuilding/running do not go hand in hand.

But yes your gonna have to increase your calories/carbs a buttload to replace the glycogen you lost from the run. Especially them half marathoners.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In terms of eating and nutrition, it is possible to do this, because it is just a question of calories. However, whether the training for and achieving each goal at the same time is possible or feasible is another question. Muscle (i.e muscle fibre) adapts to the type of stress placed on it. It is widely accepted that adding an aerobic factor to training interferes with strength gains and hypertrophy. However, adding a strength training programme to an aerobic programme improves aerobic peformance.

I would suggest that you focus on one or the other for now. How much time do you have to train for the half marathon? If you have sufficient time, then you could periodise your training, whereby you are focusing on size and strength right now and a little bit of cardio to start conditioning yourself for the more endurance related training that is required later on as race day approches.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Environ hit the nail on the head.

Its also ALOT easier to bulk then it is to cut. You cannot get super duper stage ready shredded running alot.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000) Jamesstout is just really nice. (+1000)
    periodisation normally works the other way around, build a base then add in speed i would run the half marathon then do your bulking, although to be honest a half marathon really isnt that far and shouldn't take that long to train for/destroy your bb goals too much
    http://eatnakd.com/ - natural balance -real food real energy (and really fast cyclists)

it doesnt get any easier you just go faster,
    if winning was easy everyone would do it,
    the pain stops at the chequered flag

i thought abdominal cruch was a breakfast cereal

THE HOW TO COOK THREAD http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4311423

my blog www.ridelikeamuppet.blogspot.com

Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000) Randeep.Singh is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok so the marathon is on march 9th u feel as though i should train for this and complete the race then do my bulk?

CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CupraZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its possible although dont expect huge gains. For a long distance runner its beneficial to have a low BW. With adding muscle mass your bw will go up and your times will slow down because of it because your body needs to transport more oxygen to the muscles. If its just a hobby than you shouldnt care about that. for the rest I agree with environ.