Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Darkwatcher759 View Post
    Do you have proof?
    Well, not exactly. I guess I shouldn't have said 'proved.' But there was a pretty good discussion in this thread a while back, as to why a grizzly would more than likely beat a tiger. A siberian at that...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=bear+tiger

Grizzlies apparently one swat killed bulls and lions when they did animal fights back in the day. They never pitted one against a tiger, but the weapons of a tiger are neutralized by a bear's defenses. And the tiger has no real defense for the bear's weapons.

donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do not think that all of the people saying a hippo, tiger, lion, rhino, hyena (if thats how its spelled), pit bull are the most alpha or "aggressive" animal to walk this planet are thinkers, i live in alaska, south central by anchorage and i can GUARENTEE that a male alaskan brown bear will kill anything, reason: while alaska has grizzlys, they are MUCH smaller than kodiaks, ive hunted them and read all about them, ONE swipe with its paw will KILL a lion, tiger, etc. ive seen them take out an adult bull moose, and if thats not enough to convince you, maybe this is, if you take a .357 magnum and shoot a kodiak 3 times in the face it will only piss it off, take a .338 winchester ultra mag and shoot it 3 times, of course it will eventually die if you hit it right but it will make sure to kill you or anything else it wants in that time, the only way a tiger and lion could kill one is if they take it on together, which by itself would still be a match, but yes, one smack, by these bears will KILL THEM. there are people around here that have shot these bears 4 TIMES!! with a freaking .454 raging bull revolver!! and the bear didnt die.

lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This kicks all ass.

See, they start serious training (with Cell-Tech) at a young age.

(no, I don't have any evidence)

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by donny90 View Post
    i do not think that all of the people saying a hippo, tiger, lion, rhino, hyena (if thats how its spelled), pit bull are the most alpha or "aggressive" animal to walk this planet are thinkers, i live in alaska, south central by anchorage and i can GUARENTEE that a male alaskan brown bear will kill anything, reason: while alaska has grizzlys, they are MUCH smaller than kodiaks, ive hunted them and read all about them, ONE swipe with its paw will KILL a lion, tiger, etc. ive seen them take out an adult bull moose, and if thats not enough to convince you, maybe this is, if you take a .357 magnum and shoot a kodiak 3 times in the face it will only piss it off, take a .338 winchester ultra mag and shoot it 3 times, of course it will eventually die if you hit it right but it will make sure to kill you or anything else it wants in that time, the only way a tiger and lion could kill one is if they take it on together, which by itself would still be a match, but yes, one smack, by these bears will KILL THEM. there are people around here that have shot these bears 4 TIMES!! with a freaking .454 raging bull revolver!! and the bear didnt die.

teh indestructable
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donny90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    teh indestructable
    the only way the son of a bitch dies is by a hunter (long range knows WHERE to SHOOT) or by old age or hunger. NOT by being eaten, except maybe by there own kind of course.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much bigger is the average kodiak compared to a grizzly? (if you know)

Originally Posted by Zoupa View Post
    How much bigger is the average kodiak compared to a grizzly? (if you know)
    grizzleys are ABOUT 650-750 and the average kodiak is around 1,200 pounds, WAY bigger, WAY stronger.
    Last edited by donny90; 12-24-2007 at 01:51 AM. Reason: MALES btw..

grizzleys are ABOUT 650-750 and the average kodiak is around 1,200 pounds, WAY bigger, WAY stronger.
    Crazy. I didn't know they were that much bigger.

aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aenz1879 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Simba, nigggaaa

Originally Posted by Zoupa View Post
    Crazy. I didn't know they were that much bigger.
    yes, that is why you MIGHT be able to make a case for a tiger putting up a fight for a grizzly, but to say tht about these bears is....almost laughable really..everything the tiger relies on:
    SPEED: kodiaks can SPRINT for miles at a time, never stopping
    SWATS: kodiaks will kill a bull moose, tiger, lion, one swat, a tiger swatting a kodiak is equal to me swatting ronnie.
    BITE,TEETH: they will go for the neck, bears have massive fur AND a fat layer somewhere around 5 inches, record being 11 inches i think. then you have the bone and muscle which for a tiger or lion..inpenetrable.
    BREAKING BONES: ive already said, shoot a kodaik point blank in the forehead with a .44 or .357, .454 revolvers.....it will LITTERLY bounce off. no bull****, trust me, im not high on bears, i know alout about them, we have classes for them.
    SMELL: a bear can smell blod miles away, smell domestic dogs, moose, wolves...up to a mile away.
    STRENGTH: "tigers will bring prey down with they're bite" please...

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I asked a simple question, I don't know why every thread has to get so off track.

6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.