Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gios has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did an impromptu high intensity biceps workout, thoughts?

Didn't know the gym was closing and instead of skipping my workout completely I decided to try and do a 15min high intensity biceps workout. First time I've ever done such a short workout. Not sure if i hit enough intensity, but I did get a good pump. I'm used to training longer and incorporating intensity techniques anyway such as dropsets, supersets, rest pause etc.

Don't know if I hit my bis sufficiently.

Workout was

Pullup super dumber alternate curls, 2 sets
    barbell curls super dumbell curls, 3 sets, with Drop set on last set of dumbell curls, as well as a few alternate curls after failure on all sets
    Concentration curls 1 drop set