Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jethro9191 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I remember reading that his dad wasn't actually involved with his bodybuilding.

Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jethro9191 View Post
    oh really? thats the opposite of what you can make in the movie.
    so i guess its all arnold propaganda

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ogi View Post
    it was engineered by the producers to give it a much mre dramatic feel

in reality, his dad had nothing to do with his BBing career.
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ogi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ye even arnold said that the movie isnt a documentary its kinda drama/documentary

did arnold hook up with lous sis at the end

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Here it is.

And don't start flaming me because this is a picture of Lou and it's my form of contribution.

HA!
    Originally Posted by John Doe X View Post

Originally Posted by John Doe X View Post
    LOL.

Lou is great!
    Last edited by sikboy; 12-21-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iron Monster View Post
    Agree, i've always been told he's an ass to his fans and even to his family. However, he's definatly one of the greatest bodybuilders in history, he did somthing I dont think any other bodybuilder has done and thats transcend era's. Lou is the only bodybuilder I've seen who had the look of the 70's bodybuilder, then turned himself into a 90's mass monster. My salute.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. My mom goes to DragonCon (sci-fi convention) in Atlanta every year for 6 years and has met him 3 times. This last time she got me an autographed copy of his book and an autographed pic. She has said he is one of the friendliest guys to talk to. He takes time to talk to pretty much everyone for a minute or two. Anyone have any ACTUAL first-hand experience of him being an ass to them personally?

dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreambig73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Right on. I have his book and he says his dad never supported him in the sport. In fact, he and his dad had a pretty strained relationship since childhood. He said in the book that the Pumping Iron guys basically fabricated a lot of things in the movie.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dreambig73 View Post
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. My mom goes to DragonCon (sci-fi convention) in Atlanta every year for 6 years and has met him 3 times. This last time she got me an autographed copy of his book and an autographed pic. She has said he is one of the friendliest guys to talk to. He takes time to talk to pretty much everyone for a minute or two. Anyone have any ACTUAL first-hand experience of him being an ass to them personally?
    I was there and I've been going to DragonCon for the last 8 years. This is my second time seeing Lou and it's always the same thing with him. I'm not calling your Mother a liar but there's a huge chance she could be "extra nice" when talking about Lou.

Lou's never friendly and after all these years I finally had the guts to ask him for a picture. I wanted to ask him the other times I saw him there but he never smiled and appeared unapproachable.

Next year I'm going to bring a camcorder to DragonCon and have my friend film me asking him to take a picture with me with my own digital camera so people can see how Lou turns his fans down if they don't cough up twenty bucks!

I like Lou and I'm a fan but I would never make this up.

Yes, I am giving you first hand information because I was there. So I know what I'm talking about.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ogi View Post
    Originally Posted by dreambig73 View Post
    Right on. I have his book and he says his dad never supported him in the sport. In fact, he and his dad had a pretty strained relationship since childhood. He said in the book that the Pumping Iron guys basically fabricated a lot of things in the movie.
    lou said himself in a flex article that his dad only acted very supportive for the film in the hope that he himself would go into t.v. roles after being seen in pumping iron. he did like training himself & had a weight room in the basement where lou started but definately did not like lou being a pro, said it was waste of time, always put lou down & said how stupid he was & wasnt capable of doin anythin else. lou wrote a big letter that was shown in flex to clear this up coz he was upset how ppl were sayin how supportive his father was when it was the opposite.
    in sth africa arnold the psych genius detected this immediately & said things to both lou & his father that ignited each of their insecurities even further.
    Last edited by gomez26; 12-23-2007 at 04:40 PM.

I was there and I've been going to DragonCon for the last 8 years. This is my second time seeing Lou and it's always the same thing with him. I'm not calling your Mother a liar but there's a huge chance she could be "extra nice" when talking about Lou.

Lou's never friendly and after all these years I finally had the guts to ask him for a picture. I wanted to ask him the other times I saw him there but he never smiled and appeared unapproachable.

Next year I'm going to bring a camcorder to DragonCon and have my friend film me asking him to take a picture with me with my own digital camera so people can see how Lou turns his fans down if they don't cough up twenty bucks!

Yes, I am giving you first hand information because I was there. So I know what I'm talking about.
    I believe you. However, my mom did pay $20 for the pic and $27 for the book. I didn't mind paying. After all, a lot of people at the convention charge for their autographs and pictures. I would bet that if you ran into him somewhere else he may be obliged to let you get a pic with him. Maybe not, but he's at the convention to make a few dollars.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i liked watching him in king of queens
    Here to help!

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BB/MISC View Post
    lol someone get that photo that says pictures - 20 dollars next to him
    LOL AHHAHA thats what i expected to see when i was opening this thread

Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50) Labrador will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dude there's a big board saying he wants $20 for a pic and yet you're demanding a free one. Better watch out. You know what happens when he gets really angry.

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PvP-ForLife View Post
    Common don't hate, the man has to put food on the table
    So do the other guys who let you take a pic for free with your own camera, flame all you want but that is just stingy and piss poor think of the people who are on tight budgets and the kids who can't afford that $20 at that particular moment. I'm pretty sure Lou isn't tight for money being who he is unless he was one of those dumb celebrity's who blew all their money away on useless **** and didn't invest it wisely. I can't really imagine Lou pimpin in a 57 Caddy driving around with hot babes in it.
    Last edited by Wilde; 12-25-2007 at 09:10 PM.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    So do the other guys who let you take a pic for free with your own camera.
    x2. i like Lou, but i would never pay that. My cousin got a picture with him and Arnie and he didnt pay anything
    Mr. 405

mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=PvP-ForLife;108722981]I am going to dedicate my first thread/post to one of my favorite bodybuilders, I give you Lou Ferrigno.

lou should never shave again! he looks awesome with a beard haha

CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRUCIATUS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I've always liked Lou. Too bad the man never got an "O". He was huge.

mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100) mariogarciafu is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would pay 20 bucks