Closed Thread
Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194
Results 5,791 to 5,796 of 5796
    Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For sure go with R1 Daily by rule one proteins. Great multi. Everything you'd want in a multi vitamin plus more. Great for the price. If you want to give it a look go on ruleoneproteins.com

jevaki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember a large post that had the multi profiles, bioavailability, ranked, etc that was very informative. It had a lot of research included with it. Can anyone provide a link because I can't seem to find it anywhere.

rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rodsays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jevaki View Post
    I remember a large post that had the multi profiles, bioavailability, ranked, etc that was very informative. It had a lot of research included with it. Can anyone provide a link because I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    I cant post links yet but I think I know what page you mean.
    1. click supplements
    2. click the sticky with the title: Sticky: Beginner's Creatine, Protein & Misc. Supplement FAQ *Must Read*
    3. Go down to Misc FAQ
    Multivatims and link is there

Hope this helps

olegplanets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do most people say Orange Triad or Animal Pak? When I compare to Mega Men Sport GNC I don't see much difference based on the amount of vitamins etc. listed in supplement facts.

olegplanets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also Orange Triad is crazy expensive. Earlier I bought GNC MEGA MEN SPORT 180 CAP for $24 (you can check the price on amazon). This gives you 3 month supply.
    Orange Triad on the other hand is $34 and gives you only 1.5 month supply. In other words the price of OT is triple that of GNC. I just ordered some OT to see if there's any difference but I feel I fell prey to a marketing gimmick Btw I don't think I felt any difference when taking GNC

musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclefitness11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm taking Garden of Life Vitamin Code For Men and I have no complaints

Closed Thread