Closed Thread
Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmm...

Animal Pak? I'd do a comparison with what Natrol's My Complete Multiple has in it. I think the Natrol provides everything the AP provides (and more) along with the benefits of:

1) Being cheaper and
    2) Being in a capsule/powder form that is easier to assimilate

Compare the labels on the two products and see if there is any compelling reason to choose one over the other.

-The Tofu Guru-

movingonup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats up tofu, I decided to go with the animal pak, $20 for 44 packs, I will update when I finish it to tell you what I think about it

Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Anomeley has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Animal-Pak by far
    Oxen envy me

"If you want things most people don't have, then you must be willing to do things most people will not do."

Shapeshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Centrum Multi-V, does the job, cheap.

telemark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I used

Dorian Yates Pro vital AM/PM vitamins which divided certain vitamins and minerals as it has been said that certain ones do not mix. Never seen them over.

Twinlab make Dualtabs which look to be pretty similar

KBlair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I correct in reading that each Animal-Pak is over 20+ pills per 'serving'? Cripes, I don't care how good it is, there's no way I could do that many pills without gagging them up.

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Hmm...

Originally posted by tofu_guru
    Animal Pak? I'd do a comparison with what Natrol's My Complete Multiple has in it. I think the Natrol provides everything the AP provides (and more) along with the benefits of:

1) Being cheaper and

Compare the labels on the two products and see if there is any compelling reason to choose one over the other.

-The Tofu Guru-
    In most cases, the doses of vitamins and minerals in Natrol's product are significantly lower. Plus, no amino acids. The Natrol product looks good, but it's definitely geared for the average individual, and not a bodybuilder.

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Hmm...

Originally posted by tofu_guru

1) Being cheaper and

-The Tofu Guru-
    In most cases, the doses of vitamins and minerals in Natrol's product are significantly lower (especially in the important B vitamins, zinc, and antioxidants) . Plus, no amino acids. The Natrol product looks good, but it's definitely geared for the average individual, and not a bodybuilder.

BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBadT51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Herbalife

Stuff is so complete and the absorbtion on all there products is fantastic.
    Today we'll become bigger, stronger, and better looking....
    -Coach Lowery
    ________
    ...and the cause for all this mess...Frank Stallone
    ________
    Odoyle Rules!
    ________

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Anything from costco or walmart that comes in a 500 pack

Pblogic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use NOW Daily Vits

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just started using Alive's super one-a-day multi-vitamin/mineral. It's packed with stuff including LOTS of B-Vitamins (75 mg each), but it also has 15 mg. of iron. so I gotta be careful of that!

TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Centrum
    Vince Lombardi-

"If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."

"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is."

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Centrum Performance.

I have taken them all... never noticed a whole lot of difference except some make me take 5 or 6 pills.. I just take 2 Centrum performance and im set.
    Much Love to Eggland's Best Eggs, Costco Salmon, Chicken of the Sea Tuna, and Chickens everywhere.

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    AST Multi Pro 32X, son. I just ordered 100 tablets for $16 from an online store today.

sto0le has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bigss75

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Vin Unleaded
    AnimalPak, lots of pills and CHEAP!
    $18.95 + 4.85 S&H
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The PAk kicks ass and it leaves your piss with a mountain dew color.

umm yea it leaves your urine brightly colored because you are expelling the vitamins your body didnt use.

Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Animal Pak did awesome for me. i recommend it

and by the way, there are 11 pills in each pak, u'll get used to them, its worth it hehe.
    Last edited by Fundamentals; 02-07-2003 at 09:53 PM.

BPuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vitamin World, Ultra vita-man seems to be a good value for the money.

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lifepak by pharmanex.

This is a very easy topic to answer for me. The best multi vitamin supplement on the market is Lifepak by Pharmanex, this company does not advertise and they are a billion dollar company, they sell many health products. Supplementwatch.com is an independent site that rates products and they rated Lifepak #1 by far. This company sponsors the olympics as well.Check out pharmanex.com I can get people wholesale prices as well
    Darkhead

Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fundamentals has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'm currentyl taking Twinlabs One a Day Caps... good stuff

doberman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Super Nutrition Opti Pack!!

Best Vitamin/Mineral & Anti-Oxidant would easily have to go to super nutrition "Opti Pack".
    No Doubt about it!!

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lifepak by Pharmanex

Lifepak by Pharmanex is the best multivitamin I ever taken. They cover all the basics, these guys sponsor the olympics but yet we never heard of them, They are a billion dollar company without advertising, THey spend millions a year to test their own products, supplementwatch.com rates their multivitamin the #1 by far
    Darkhead

Jukebox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any brand.

jefflong3323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Geoff274544
    I use Multi Pro 32x by AST! They are extremely potent and have been designed for the Athlete!
    BUMP

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Centrum Performance Multivitamin/mineral is a very good choice...been using it for 3 years and it really gives me a boost during the day! When I dont take it i find myself getting sleepy at times.

Lou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not a fan of GNC, but their Ultra Mega II is the best multivit/multimin I've tried.

udonmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeap, Im not a fan of GNC either, but I think that their multi-v MegaMen is good, Better than centrum IMO.

Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take Maximum Complete for Men from Andrew Lessman's Your Vitamins. It's got 37 vitamins and minerals spread over three caps, and they're all natural. He only sells through the Home Shopping Network or his website.
    Save our supplements:

http://www.saveoursupplements.org/

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i take damage control master formula cost over 100 for month supply

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "More Than A Multiple", or "Green Source", has everything u need
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

Closed Thread