Closed Thread
Page 6 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    animal pak
    powerlifter/strongman

"I ask you lord why you enlightened me,
    Without the enlightment of all my foes,
    He said cuz I set myself on a quest for truth,
    And he was there to quench my thirst,
    But I am still thirsty..."

twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    plus a couple of zinc tabs during the day
    powerlifter/strongman

"I ask you lord why you enlightened me,
    Without the enlightment of all my foes,
    He said cuz I set myself on a quest for truth,
    And he was there to quench my thirst,
    But I am still thirsty..."

bigmuscles42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Pak, no doubt. Even though it can get somewhat expensive.
    -Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Stats
    Weight-225
    Bodyfat %- 8%
    Height-5'11
    Squat-585
    Deadlift-565
    Bench-385

melanie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

best multi

i have used schiff multivitamin w healthy homocysteine , for many years, the betacarotene will make u see in the dark!!! used during pregnancy, and i recom solgar v2000 iron free,,,,dad used for rehab after heart surgery and he was flying,,,healed quickly

and few other supps,,,

jakka_obob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    koyaha no doubt brothers

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Did you know?

Modern genetic science research can now provide an individual with customized nutritional program and lifestyle recommendations based on refined genetic profiling through DNA analysis. A major component of chromosomes, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) contains the genetic code of individual hereditary characteristics and instructions for the structural composition and function of the human body.

Pretty amazing huh? You can get customized vitamins based on your unique DNA!

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Animal Pak is The King! No body comes to this. This is Hardcore Multi!******************************************** **
    " Our company will beat the living **** out of all them ****ing pussies because were hardcore! " - AnimalPak
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by 1-Testosterone
    Animal Pak is The King! No body comes to this. This is Hardcore Multi!******************************************** **
    " Our company will beat the living **** out of all them ****ing pussies because were hardcore! " - AnimalPak
    Please, you know you are pissing half of it out.

ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Pak. The Best!!!

Post isotonic vitamins for better absorbtion

How do Isotonic vitamins work?
    Isotonic solutions work because it is the most natural, and most body-balanced way to delivery these vital nutrients into the body's circulatory system for efficient utilization. Why? The blood stream is the delivery system to the body's cells. Only nutrients in a solution that is balanced with the blood stream, i.e. isotonic, can actually be absorbed into the blood stream for delivery to the body's cells. The scientific fact is that hard pills (High Quality no binders or fillers 10-20% absorption, Low Quality with binders and fillers 0% absorption), herbal capsules (30-40% absorption) and liquid herbs (40-60% absorption) are rejected and expelled by the body unless the body can change them into a body-balanced-isotonic solution acceptable to the blood stream. Hard pills swallowed whole go to the stomach where the body has only one chance of converting that hard "rock" into a solution and that is by attacking the "rock" with hydrochloric acid secreted into the stomach. This is why a number of hard pills cause many people "stomach upset". The "upset stomach is caused by the hydrochloric acid dumped into the stomach because the body is trying to convert a very hard substance into a liquid. Many more steps are required in the body's attempt to change a "hard rock-like" substance into a blood balanced isotonic solution. In many cases the body cannot convert the hard pill into a body-balanced-isotonic solution and peristaltic action finally expels the peanut-like substance out of the body altogether.

Isotonic is defined in Black's Medical Dictionary as follows: "Isotonic is a term applied to solutions which have the same power of diffusion as one another. An isotonic solution used in medicine is one that can be mixed with body fluids without causing any disturbance." Every solution in the human body, except excretion products such as sweat and urine, is isotonic. Tears, lymph, blood plasma, synovial fluid, and vitreous humor, to name a few, are all isotonic solutions within the human body. The body attempts to convert everything consumed orally into an isotonic solution in the stomach before passing into the small intestine where most absorption takes place. Pills, capsules, food and all non-isotonic liquids must go through the digestive conversion process. The ingestion of isotonic solutions bypasses this time consuming conversion process, leading to rapid, efficient utilization (90-95%absorption) of the ingredients that make up that solution.

henryj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mega men vitamins from GNC are the best. 29.99 for a three month supply. .38 cents a day. they are 100% all natural and they ae guarenteed to break down with in six hours. all you centrum and one-a day user beware. those vitamins are so cheap because there all synthetic. you guys also may want to look at all the extra ingredients. your putting junk in your body. another plus for mega men is that they also have a prostate formula in them

streamline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone really thinks bb supplement multis can be better than general ones (e.g. centrum)?

BS. All manufacturers make as much money as possible, particularly from bb supples, coz you silly are more likely to believe those trash ads.

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by henryj1
    Mega men vitamins from GNC are the best. 29.99 for a three month supply. .38 cents a day. they are 100% all natural and they ae guarenteed to break down with in six hours. all you centrum and one-a day user beware. those vitamins are so cheap because there all synthetic. you guys also may want to look at all the extra ingredients. your putting junk in your body. another plus for mega men is that they also have a prostate formula in them
    those extra ingredients are what hold a vitamin together, take a look at your megaman
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

henryj1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work for GNC so I know that those extra ingredients are what hold the vitamin together. what I'm saying is centrum has so many added ingredients to hold it together compared to mega men which has cellulose, titanium dioxide, vegatable acetoglycerides, caramel color and imitation vanilla its alos guaranteed ti break down within 6 hours
    The sun and moon... the ebb and flow
    of the Pacific tides... global
    warming... the very angle of the
    Earth upon its axis... these are
    just some of the things I control in
    my world.

oogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Life Extension Mix

www.lef.org

Life Extension's multi has it all and plenty of everything!

LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LordNeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Life Extension Mix

Originally posted by oogie
    www.lef.org

Life Extension's multi has it all and plenty of everything!
    $89.10 for 490 capsules, with a recommended serving of 14 per day(!!!), equals $2.54 per day.

Yeesh. What the hell could those possibly provide that justifies the price? Are they gold-plated?

Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

I like Twinlab's daily one.
    Height:6ft 3'
    Weight:170

Check out my Max-OT Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=329976

Party pictures of me and friends:
    http://www.busylivin.com

Location: Avoiding the authorities in Vancouver, British Columbia
    BIG BROWN K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also like twinlabs

kmax2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Megamass2000

My name is kashif. from islamabad i am useing megamass 2000 thats great supplement. If ur not so fati then use MEGAMASS2000.
    I recommend that Fati people dont use MEGAMASS.
    Thanks!!!!!
    Attached Images
    kashif malik

Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my fred flintstone vitamins have served me well for 15 years...

animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    animal pak no doubt
    Bench -400lbs
    Deadlift- 500lbs
    Squat- 530lbs

17yrs old and 240

"I cum when i feel pain"

I want you to hit me as hard as you can

PLAN B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AST multipro x32 and animal pak!!

Jeff0370 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I'm in total agreement with Lebrun/Shawn. AST's Multi Pro 32x and Universal's Animal Pak are by far the two best I've ever used. I really think Animal Pak is better, but not nearly as convenient. Swallowing all those pills sometimes is a pain in the ass! You get nearly the same potency from Multi Pro 32x, only without the amino acids. Good luck!

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I personally like Animal Pak.
    It takes guesswork out of equation.
    Plus, although it has some list of useless ingredients in forgettable quantities, but still it can do the trick for some guys, since every body is different!
    Talking about convenience, it isn't convenient to squat 400 odd Lbs!
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

ironarm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the best suplement around right now like whats the most poular one?

Registered User bohemianrapsody's Avatar
    bohemianrapsody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Centrum A to Zink.

maybe in future, when i have some money i try that animal pak
    !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

Pblogic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people talk about not getting the amino acids in some of them. Com one, anyone training is eating so much protein they are getting more than enough amino acids. I doubt there is anyone that isnt getting at least one Whey based shake in at least once a day.

Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what i take

i've only taken GNC Ultra Mega GOLD without Iron.
    Teen Body Builder of the Week #96
    www.WhatsUpWithIt.com

axelism has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: liquid vitamins

Originally posted by sculli
    Yes, tablets don't digest well at all and you lose 80% of the nutrients. I use Multitech which is an isotoic (powder that disolves in water). It is 95% absorbed in 5 minutes on an empty stomach.
    I'm interested in the liquid vitamins, have you done much comparison between them?

seanpatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Centrum A to Zinc right now.... but with all these votes for Animal Pak i am definitely thinking about trying it out now... i had seen it before and it looked like it was pretty decent but i never expected it to be that good....

Closed Thread