Closed Thread
Page 5 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Multivitamins...

I've just been taking Twinlabs 1 a day multi for awhile now.

1) I wanted something without calcium since it hinders absorbtion of zinc. I also wanted something without iron.

2) The Twinlabs 1 a day multi has adaquate levels of all B vitamins, etc., etc.

3) It's in a capsule, so you know it's absorbing better than most pressed pills.

I used to take multivitamin formulas containing basically everything, but the more I thought about it the more I thought spacing them out for absorbtion reasons would work better.

wquillin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

My favorite high-end Multivitamin/Mineral product is the Universal Nutrition Animal Paks, they do well in water solubility testing and have everything you need and then some. There are however some large tablets that some people might have trouble swallowing.

My favorite low-end Multivitamin/Mineral product is the Sam's Club brand multi; it also does very well in water solubility testing and covers the more basic needs. Small tablet, very inexpensive.
    -Will

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Multivitamins...

Originally posted by tofu_guru
    I've just been taking Twinlabs 1 a day multi for awhile now.

1) I wanted something without calcium since it hinders absorbtion of zinc. I also wanted something without iron.

2) The Twinlabs 1 a day multi has adaquate levels of all B vitamins, etc., etc.

3) It's in a capsule, so you know it's absorbing better than most pressed pills.

I used to take multivitamin formulas containing basically everything, but the more I thought about it the more I thought spacing them out for absorbtion reasons would work better.

Reasonably priced too! I am definately going to try these as I've had my eye on them for a little bit now.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by wquillin
    My favorite high-end Multivitamin/Mineral product is the Universal Nutrition Animal Paks, they do well in water solubility testing and have everything you need and then some. There are however some large tablets that some people might have trouble swallowing.

My favorite low-end Multivitamin/Mineral product is the Sam's Club brand multi; it also does very well in water solubility testing and covers the more basic needs. Small tablet, very inexpensive.
    Costco makes it's own type of "Animal Pak" that's almost equally matched for half the price... (Kirkland Energy Packs)

tatortodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Source Naturals Life Force Multiple (No Iron)

I've been taking Source Naturals Life Force Multiple (No Iron) for over 21 months now. A friend of the family who owns a supp store recommended it over more expensive multi-vitamins.

A few weeks back, I received an e-mail from e a s y p r i c e m a t c h . c o m that Source Naturals Life Force Multiple (No Iron) was rated as the #4 multivitamin in a head to head comparison of 500 vitamins.

Here is the link to the article: http://www.sourcenaturals.com/articles/5256.html

Here is a link to the biography of the author who conducted the study: http://www.comparativeguide.com/bio.shtml

A m a z o n . c o m sells the book for $19.95 (I haven't bought or read it). Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...16007?v=glance

~Todd
    Last edited by tatortodd; 09-11-2003 at 08:59 PM.
    Without a goal, discipline is nothing but self-punishment.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3825

musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000) musmar is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me, the best vitamin products are made by Solgar. Especially their multivitamins, VM-75 and V-2000 are great!

kickbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

liquid vitamins

i heard that the liquid vitamins absorb much easier than tablet form is this true.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: liquid vitamins

Originally posted by kickbox
    i heard that the liquid vitamins absorb much easier than tablet form is this true.
    Yes, tablets don't digest well at all and you lose 80% of the nutrients. I use Multitech which is an isotoic (powder that disolves in water). It is 95% absorbed in 5 minutes on an empty stomach.

TooTall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Utrition Liquid Vitamin

Best one out there and highly absorbable, did not know it made a difference till I switched, now I know taking a good multi definitely makes a diffence in my energy levels and immune system.

o2bfree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm surprised that in this entire thread there is no mention of what is unquestionably the Cadillac of Multis - NUTRILITE! This company invented multi vitamins in the 1920's and is the world's largest producer; they use all natural ingredients grown on their own farms in California and Mexico, NO chemicals - for example, vitamin C comes from Acerola cherries, not a lab. Also, quality control is second to none. As multis, like all supplements, are unregulated by the FDA, there is no guarantee that the ingredients listed are actually present in the amounts claimed in other brands. Also, as others have mentioned, store brands like Centrum are worthless as they pass through your body undigested--ask any nurse who has experience with bed pans!

In addition to multis, they make a full line of herbals, and fantastic protein bars with only 4 net carbs. The reason that you haven't heard of them is that they are not available in stores and do not advertise. They are definitely not cheap, but you get what you pay for! A 30 day supply costs about $60, consisting of 3 tablets taken twice a day. If anyone is interested I can tell you how to get wholesale price (~$40)

You can check them out at quixtar.com using passcode 189889 - click on the shopping tab, then "My Health", then "Multivitamins" Full technical info and descriptions also available at nutrilite.com

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by o2bfree2
    I'm surprised that in this entire thread there is no mention of what is unquestionably the Cadillac of Multis - NUTRILITE! This company invented multi vitamins in the 1920's and is the world's largest producer; they use all natural ingredients grown on their own farms in California and Mexico, NO chemicals - for example, vitamin C comes from Acerola cherries, not a lab. Also, quality control is second to none. As multis, like all supplements, are unregulated by the FDA, there is no guarantee that the ingredients listed are actually present in the amounts claimed in other brands. Also, as others have mentioned, store brands like Centrum are worthless as they pass through your body undigested--ask any nurse who has experience with bed pans!

In addition to multis, they make a full line of herbals, and fantastic protein bars with only 4 net carbs. The reason that you haven't heard of them is that they are not available in stores and do not advertise. They are definitely not cheap, but you get what you pay for! A 30 day supply costs about $60, consisting of 3 tablets taken twice a day. If anyone is interested I can tell you how to get wholesale price (~$40)

You can check them out at quixtar.com using passcode 189889 - click on the shopping tab, then "My Health", then "Multivitamins" Full technical info and descriptions also available at nutrilite.com
    I simply could not justify paying 60 dollars a month for a multivitamin. You would have to show me some outstanding legitimate experiments that show how superior this product is for me to even consider it.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been using ON's Opti-Men for the past couple months. Impressed so far.

bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bananapunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I currently use Super Nutrition's Men's Blend Multi-Vitamin and Multi-Mineral Supplement. All organically grown and Iron free.

Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magic_Stick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    q

NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicktheRoofer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AST Multi-Pro!

Kai Leonhart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats the best multi-vitamin for teenagers?

stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

The Pak

Animal Pak kicks azz. Swollow them all in one gulp makes it even better
    I dont remember asking you a gotdamn thang!!!!

Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Small will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh yeah centrum is the best, i got my centrum at cvs for 6.99 , cant beat the chewy orange flavor, or performance

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Kai Leonhart
    Whats the best multi-vitamin for teenagers?
    any multi for teenagers is fine... they are not different in any significatn way that they need "less" vitamins, if anything, they need more.

DeathscytheHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for teenagers

how much of the animal pack or centrum do u use per day???

tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry talking about teens did you know...

hey did ya know that if you are a person who has acne to realize that iodine doses of 300mcg can aggrivate your skin conditon.go for the RDA of 150mcg.look at your multivitamins especially if taken two per day.
    Hard work pays off.Lift big or go home :)
    PART OF THE RANTER BOYZ CLUB
    nothin but a peanut. yo buddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    my stats page[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=531985[/url]

Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -- The Bridge by ISP Nutrition --
    .....insert clever sig here.....

Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xpander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

just switched...

at the time I posted which mulit I was using, I was down to the last few, so after reading through this thread, decided to switch things up a bit. I opted for GNC's Multi Ultra Mega Gold (w/out Iron) and a few weeks into it, more than happy.

however, when I was taking "The Bridge" Multi, my piss was pretty normal, but w/ these Mega Gold's, holy ****e, totally different story. and don't come on saying "drink more water, etc.." b/c I drink at least 12 glasses / day, probably more. however, was wondering if it's true, that the more yellow, the more you're actually (literally) pissing away. how much truth is there to that and if so, sources ?? GNC's are time released and highly absorbable according to some research i've done, so this runs contrary to that....plus the fact that I feel pretty good from them so a lot of the vits/mins are getting to where they need to be. I've always been of the mindset "any multi will do" but i'm thinking a bit different now.
    .....insert clever sig here.....

vitamin shoppe has a multiple called "Ultimate Man" whuch has the same formula as GNC's Mega Man, and only costs 1/3 the price.

Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000) Assassin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Animal Pak. it works. it's like a multi on steroids.

-Assassin

bigruckuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Costco sells Kirkland products, they have a multivitamin/energy boost packet. They work great for me, and are inexpensive.

rs1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best overall multi-vitamin product is without question LEF's life extension mix multi-vitamin. http://www.lef.org

Vitamin A (50% as natural D salina beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids(1), and 50% as acetate) 10,000 IU 200%
    Additional typical carotenoid profile from D Salina ®(1)
    Alpha-carotene 89 mcg
    Zeaxanthin 18 mcg
    Cryptoxanthin 24 mcg
    Lutein 12 mcg
    Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid(10), calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, and acerola juice powder) 2605 mg 4342%
    Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
    Vitamin E (as natural D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU 1333%
    Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride(10)) 125 mg 8333%
    Riboflavin(10) (vitamin B2) (with 2 mg riboflavin 5-phosphate coenzyme) 50 mg 2941%
    Niacin(10) (vitamin B3) (as 53% niacinamide, 40% niacin, 7% niacinamide ascorbate) 187 mg 935%
    Vitamin B6(10) (as pyridoxine HCl with 2.5 mg pyridoxal 5 phosphate coenzyme) 100 mg 5000%
    Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
    Vitamin B12 (as 42% cyanocobalamin, 42% hydroxylcobalamin, 14% ion exchange resin) 600 mcg 10000%
    Biotin 3000 mcg 1000%
    Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate(10) with 5 mg panethine) 600 mg 6000%
    Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, calcium pantothenate, calcium D-glucarate tm(2)) 227 mg 22%
    Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg 50%
    Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, aspartate, citrate, glycinate, taurinate, arginate, ascorbate) 325 mg 81%
    Zinc [as methionate (OptiZinc®(3)), zinc succinnate] 35 mg 233%
    Selenium [as se-methylselenocysteine (50%), selenomethionine (25%), sodium selenate (25%)] 200 mcg 286%
    Copper (as copper chelazome®(6) amino acid chelate(10)) 1 mg 50%
    Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 5 mg 250%
    Chromium (as Chromax®(6), chromium picolinate, Chromate®(7), chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 167%
    Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 125 mcg 167%
    Potassium (as potassium chloride, aspartate) 37.4 mg **
    Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 500 mg *
    N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) 600 mg *
    L-taurnine 500 mg *
    Choline (as choline bitartrate) 117.5 mg *
    Inositol 250 mg *
    Phosphatidylcholine (from soy) 150 mg *
    Bromelain (from pineapple) (2400 gelatin digestive units per gram) 15 mg *
    Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 200 mg *
    Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) (from sugar beets) 100 mg *
    Bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtilis) (berry) [standardized for 25% anthocyanidins (7.5 mg)] 30 mg *
    Citrus bioflavonoid complex 1300 mg *
    Total bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium) (fruit) 470 mg
    Naringin 140 mg
    Naringenin 7-B rutinoside and others 10 mg
    Ascorbyl palmitate (fat soluble vitamin C) 250 mg *
    Ginger root extract (Zingiber offcinale) (root) [5% gingerols (10 mg)] 200 mg *
    Leucoselect ®(8) grapeseed extract (Vitis vinifera L) (whole grapes) 25 mg *
    Biovin ®(9) grape extract (Vitis vinifera L) (whole grapes) 25 mg *
    Typical profile of active ingredients:
    Proanthocyanidins (95%) 23.75 mg
    Dimeric procyanidins (5%) 1.25 mg
    Anthocyanidins (5%) 1.25 mg
    Trans-resveratrol >500 ppm
    Cis-resveratrol <100 PPM
    Milk thistle extract (silybum marianus) (seeds) [standardized for 85% silymarin (85 mg)] 100 mg *
    Dilaurylthiodipropionate 25 mg *
    Thiodipropionic acid 25 mg *
    Acerola juice powder extract 1:4 (Malphigia punicifolia L) (fruit) 300 mg *
    Alpha-carotene 1000 IU *
    Broccoli concentrate complex (A proprietary blend of broccoli concentrate and calcium D-glucarate TM(2)) (providing 1.5 mg sulphoraphane) 500 mg *
    Calcium D-glucarate TM(2) 200 mg *
    Labiatae plants extract (from rosemary, thyme and sage) 300 mg *
    Typical profile [to equal 4.5-8.5 total flavones (13.5-25.5 mg)]
    Apigenin-7-glucoside (3.5-5.0%) 10.5-15 mg
    Apigenin (0.0-1.0%) 0-3 mg
    Luteolin (0.5-1.5%) 1.5-3 mg
    Other flavones (0.5-1.5%) 1.5-4.5 mg
    Lutein (from 300 mg marigold flower extract) (Calendula officinalis) (providing 75 mcg zeaxanthin) 15 mg *
    Lycopene (from tomato skin extract) (Lyc-O-Mato(11)) 3 mg *
    Raspberry leaf extract (Rubus ideaus) [standardized for 38.45% ellagic acid (50 mg)] 130 mg *

MEL GIBSON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MEL GIBSON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MEL GIBSON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Eat good take zinc-magnesium, and if you still need a vitamin. Take AST-multi 32 x
    I HAVE LETHAL GUNZ

jigga10034 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I take GNC's mega men....its been working great for me.

Closed Thread