Closed Thread
Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,790 of 5796
    CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fruit and Veggies

the best absorbed form of vitamins and minerals

wellz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Organic Multi Vitamin by The Synergy Company

nestpillmart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE multi-vitamin/mineral product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take multi-vitamins, if you should take multi-vitamins, or why some multi-vitamins are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite multi-vitamin product and give your detailed reason.)
    you can take multivitamins which contain anti oxidant, vitamin B complex including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin along with vitamin C and D. you can mix this combination with hematanic and energy boosters. Also addition of minerals like calcium, zinc, magenecium can be included. This will give complete combination as multivitamin. you can buy multivitamin online at nestpillmart online pharmacy.

Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aedius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arnold Iron Pack, Animal Pak, Opti-Men (if I'm on a budget).

JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A thread like this should get re-started with all the new research/science out there. Also, some of the companies in the first few pages don't even exist anymore.

rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alpha Men from Myprotein
    MS,CPT,PES,NASE-CSS

kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcornell6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One a day multi-vitamin and just get the rest from natural sources like food...

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've tried several of the leading brands. I prefer MP's Armor V. The does is six capsules but they are easy to swallow.
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50) ktaylorsf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take what my husband takes usually - OT!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoeTinpan View Post
    A thread like this should get re-started with all the new research/science out there. Also, some of the companies in the first few pages don't even exist anymore.
    Luckily, the answer is still Orange Triad
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) InoKaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kcornell6 View Post
    One a day multi-vitamin and just get the rest from natural sources like food...
    Just as an aside, since I think those who take One-a-Day might benefit more, One-a-Day has always been rated very low by NutriSearch whenever they conducted their comparative guide rework. (regarding absorption)

One of the most consistent companies/multi's that exists is Source Natural's Life Force, which has been backed by NutriSearch's results publication after publication. Unlike the majority of brands out there, Source Natural's always stays ahead of the curve in relation to the latest science behind vitamins and minerals. Absorption/bioavailability wise, it has remained one of the highest rated in North America for over a decade, something 90%+ of the other brands here cannot claim.

Serving size wise, SN comes out ahead of most other brands. Other brands that normally were of equivalent rating, such as Douglas Laboratories or BHS (Blueberry Health Sciences), often have high serving sizes. Douglas Laboratories and their 8 capsules, or BHS with their 7 tablets. All the while SN's is 2 tablets, and you still get more per-serving than you do with an astronomical 8 capsules or 7 tablets.
    “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.”
    ― Hippocrates

musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    animal pak

DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whichever multi is cheapest. I use ON though

Registered User josephmcarrello's Avatar
    josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50) josephmcarrello will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a big fan of Controlled Labs Orange Triad, mainly due to the forms of vitamins they've chosen to use (which are more readily preferred by the body).

I do wish that they would reformulate a bit though and remove some of the ingredients that compete for absorption.

jcc5018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best multivitamin supplement I use is called Thrive. It is a 3 part supplement mix that provides lots of energy to get you through your day. It also helps with other health concerns such as Weight Management, Cognitive Performance, Joint Support, Inflammation Support, Anti-Aging & Antioxidant Blend, Lean Muscle Support, Digestive & Immune Support.

The first day I tried it, I noticed a difference. I slept better, and work up earlier the next day, full of energy. The vitamins are all natural supplements and provide the nutrients your body needs to perform its best.

Check out the website Thrivingtogether.co for a video that describes the product. The price for a month for all three products (pills, shake, and patch) equates to $5 a day but replaces the daily coffee, energy drinks, or other vitamins that many people take with lesser results. But message me if you would like a 6 day sample. The three parts work together to provide the greatest absorption in your body, and achieve the greatest benefits.

This page has all the products offered, and if you click on each, there are pdfs available with the nutritional facts. jcc5018.le-vel.com/Products/THRIVE But I'll also provide them here as an attachment.
    Attached Images
    I don't just want to survive, I want to Thrive.

Feel alive with me at thrivingtogether.co

YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YakuzaMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ANAVITE! for anyone who knows about vitamins, VITAMIN K IS DEADLY! there is only 53% in three tablets. it also has BORON which boosts Test and BETA ALANINE! broken up into three servings you can take it three times a day! morning, pre workout, and post workout... the cheaper the vitamin the cheaper the absorption aka BIOAVAILABILITY!

VitaSciences has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vitamin B12 Patch

Not a multivitamin, but the vitamin B12 Patch supplies lots of extra energy and strengthens the metabolism.
    vitasciences.com/B12patch

Bucsfan96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking Optimen for two years now and find that it's the most effective for me. It packs up with all the standard vitamins and minerals, but also has a virility supplement as well.

If you had to pick just ONE multi-vitamin/mineral product, what would be the best one?

Please pick product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take multi-vitamins, if you should take multi-vitamins, or why some multi-vitamins are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite multi-vitamin product and give your detailed reason.)
    Keeping my eye on the prize....

“One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have to say Rule One Proteins "R1 Train Daily". It's the perfect multi! Has everything i want and look for in a multi and I wouldn't have it any other way! Best multi vitamin product on the market!

marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marek25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did anyone tried livingfuel?

604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 604Canuck604 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Orange Triad when on a budget Opti-Men

Caldo21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to use Rule One Protein's R1 Train Daily. It's a very solid multi. With all your daily essentials in just a 3 pill serving. Definitely recommend giving it a shot! Check out ruleoneproteins.com

patrikwall86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I personally use CO-Q10 30mg (COOL MINT FLAVOR) Vitamin Gum from Vum Gum Store...Why I like this from others is simply it is sugarless and does not add calories to my routine and is fast acting.

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Optimen ON

Doing the Repeater. HardKnockNES's Avatar
    HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardKnockNES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't go wrong with Orange Triad.
    *S* 1\*
    Sheepdog #50

ZachK13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Olimp vita-min multiple sport

ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500) ragin pitbull is not very helpful. (-500)
    My favorite is Species Nutrition V-Mineralyze- Its a Multivitamin and chelated mineral formula. It has all the B- vitamins, High levels of Vitamin C and Vitamin A in Beta carotene form (most absorbable form). It has a very effective level of Vitamin D3 (most absorbable form). It has a full spectrum of chelated minerals (most absorbable form). Not only that, it contains phyto nutrients and antioxidants in the form of blueberry extract and lycopene.
    Nutritionist

A bad reputation is still a reputation!

I am not a Species Rep!!!

Mark6A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GNC Mega Men, Energy & Metabolism

GimmeProtein1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been an optimum guy for years, might try something else soon just to see

Miamele85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Please please help!

I'm looking for a multi vitamin that will help muscle gain and recovery. But.... I have a really hard time swallowing those gigantic horse pills that most multivitamins have. Is there anything out there that is Advil size pill? Please help! Thank you!

Closed Thread