Closed Thread
Page 104 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 5796
    Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pak + Flex <3
    Enter.at.your.own.Pleasure

Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rob Awesome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As much as I want to give other companies out there a chance... and I'm running the OT Challenge log for just that purpose... deep, deep down... I'm truly an Animal.

And to think... two and a half years ago I bought Animal Pak by mistake when all wanted was AST's 32x Multi. I think this is the first month in that time I haven't utilized the vast power that is Animal Pak.

Major Props to NaturalGuy for showing me the light on Pak + Flex. If it weren't for him, I'd still be using Universal's Jointment Sport Pro!

horst1904 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NOW adams , super high in everything and not over priced

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    As much as I want to give other companies out there a chance... and I'm running the OT Challenge log for just that purpose... deep, deep down... I'm truly an Animal.

And to think... two and a half years ago I bought Animal Pak by mistake when all wanted was AST's 32x Multi. I think this is the first month in that time I haven't utilized the vast power that is Animal Pak.

Major Props to NaturalGuy for showing me the light on Pak + Flex. If it weren't for him, I'd still be using Universal's Jointment Sport Pro!
    you got to have an open mind if you running a log
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    you got to have an open mind if you running a log
    I am sincerely trying.. which is why I gave OT a chance

Have trust/faith in me, please

I'm going to update the log within the hour.

I've been keeping a fairly sound/solid log thus far I'm happy/content.

It's difficult being raised on something and then having to suddenly change. Transition into new can be tough...

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just bought animal cuts and am currently taking animal pak is it safe to take cuts first thing in the morning wait about 15 min then have a protein shake then breakfast and then take animal pak? or how should I do this? thanks for any feedback!

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post

No matter which product you go with I wish you success in this crazy pursuit of ours. Remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. It's the little things that you do daily that add up to big results.

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    I just bought animal cuts and am currently taking animal pak is it safe to take cuts first thing in the morning wait about 15 min then have a protein shake then breakfast and then take animal pak? or how should I do this? thanks for any feedback!
    That timing would work. Cuts is best first thing in the a.m. and then a 2nd pack 4-6 hours later.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BananaBoy View Post
    One huge thing I noticed with Animal Paks is that my internal brain "alarm clock" has come out swinging, and I love that. I am always waking up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off and I feel great every time I wake up. My overall well-being has also improved. I feel more focused and inclined to get things done.

My daily supplements are : Animal Pak+Cuts+Flex+Pump. All stapled. The feeling is as tony the tiger says..."It's GREAAAT!"
    I am a huge fan of this feeling
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    I would wait 30-45 minutes to have your shake after taking your Animal Cuts. Keep a bottle of water and your Animal Cuts next to your bed and as soon as the alarm clock goes off take down the Cuts with water. Then by the time you take care of all your morning duties- shower, ****, shave,- you should be good to go with a meal.
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squat It Up is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nutrilite Double X. I think it's pretty awsome that most of the fruit and vegatables that they put in the vitamin is grown on their own organic farms. It also has a physical effect on how I feel.

Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000) Bnk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal Pack all the way..

GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50) GAMEOVER- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man you guys seriously need to try MHPs Activite Sport.. I tried the Pak, just finished Triad, and still prefer Activite Sport. Im as unbiased as they come to, am a rep for no company, and favor no one in particular as you can see in my sig stack.

There all better then these couch potato vitamins at your local drug store though.
    Universals Liver is my fav product of theirs,
    Controlled Labs Green MAG is my preference from them.

MHPs Activite Sport is my multi, and I care for nothing else they make.

Why??

They have unbeatable digestive support with Aminogen, Lipolase, and Carbogen (The pac has digestive as well) which interact with the food I eat.
    They have a true ORAC blend formulated in it.
    Have the best types of each vitamin in the right combination (provides a full spectrum infusion of 'activated' vitamins).
    etc
    etc
    yadda
    yadda
    Last edited by GAMEOVER-; 08-01-2008 at 09:55 PM.

Gracie Jiujitsu For LIFE! l.lai's Avatar
    l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000) l.lai is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GAMEOVER- View Post
    Man you guys seriously need to try MHPs Activite Sport.. I tried the Pak, just finished Triad, and still prefer Activite Sport. Im as unbiased as they come to, am a rep for no company, and favor no one in particular as you can see in my sig stack.

There all better then these couch potato vitamins at your local drug store though.

Why??

They have unbeatable digestive support with Aminogen, Lipolase, and Carbogen (The pac has digestive as well) which interact with the food I eat.
    Have the best types of each vitamin in the right combination (provides a full spectrum infusion of 'activated' vitamins).
    etc
    etc
    yadda
    yadda
    Sorry, but whats the full name of this product you're recommending?

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GAMEOVER- View Post

Why??

etc
    etc
    yadda
    yadda

Yeah, and it even has a more complete E than....well pretty much any multi discussed here. One of the top multi's sold here at bb.com IMO(unbiased, I dont even purchase my multi on this site).

stonedwookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BSC Multi-VMA

DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DebBixler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eniva'a Vibe Is Best

I like the pure multi-vitamin Vibe from Eniva. They also carry a wide variety of other supplements including pure-no-additives whey powder. The multi-vitamin vibe is the highest rated vitamin in the physicians desk reference and the company, Eniva is very environmentally aware. I use the Vibe as a pick me up instead of coffee, or a cure for a head ache instead of aspirin.
    More Info: http://www.GiveMeMoreEnergy.com
    Deb Bixler
    Natural Diet Programs:
    http://www.WowYouAreReallyLucky.com

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vibe is another one of those selling scheme deals, correct?

I seem to remember contacting them about the product and ALL they were interested in was having me sell it for them. Offhand I seem to remember the profile not being all that wonderful either.

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Twinlab once daily w/out iron.

DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do people keep saying animal pak is expensive when (unless you take 2 paks a day) you get 44 days worth for about $24 when another product like OT is 44 days worth for almost $30....?

I'm not thinking at 180lbs I'll need to be taking 2 paks a day...?

kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kimlin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i only have experience w/cheap vitamins from the supermarket and target, and OT. i like OT, my joints feel a lot better with it. also no nausea, which i'd normally get pretty bad w/cheaper vitamins. but like i said i've never tried pak or flex so i cannot compare them.
    -Kim

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DogEatDog3 View Post
    Why do people keep saying animal pak is expensive when (unless you take 2 paks a day) you get 44 days worth for about $24 when another product like OT is 44 days worth for almost $30....?

Correct, one pack per day for most people. 6 weeks worth of Animal Pak when you consider that you get a multi, amino's, performance optimizers, efa's and a fully dosed digestive enzyme complex, it's a great value.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) DogEatDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Correct, one pack per day for most people. 6 weeks worth of Animal Pak when you consider that you get a multi, amino's, performance optimizers, efa's and a fully dosed digestive enzyme complex, it's a great value.

My thoughts exactly so why does pak get such and "Expensive" reputation when your getting about 5 things in one?

blujayboi623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im definatly gonna have to say animal pak is the best hands down more important then anything else and the best multi among other things
    "Don't Cheat Yourself Treat Yourself"- Coach K (R.I.P)

The people who doubt me, the ones who would keep me down they are what fuel me

i cant see the future because i have yet to mold it

BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrianMC88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bought my Animal Pak!!

Sucks there was no Animal Flex. =( It's funny cuz the salesmen at GNC hasn't even heard of it before and I explained what it was and he sounded very interested since he loves the Animal Pak, LOLOL.

Can't wait to try tomorrow!

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DogEatDog3 View Post

because orange triad is much more than a multi. purchase a multi, joint supplement and digestion/immune aid and let us know how much they cost together. well that is what you get in a single bottle of orange triad
    Originally Posted by kimlin85 View Post
    i only have experience w/cheap vitamins from the supermarket and target, and OT. i like OT, my joints feel a lot better with it. also no nausea, which i'd normally get pretty bad w/cheaper vitamins. but like i said i've never tried pak or flex so i cannot compare them.
    glad you love orange triad, looks like a trend around this place
    Specials & insider info

andrenym00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrenym00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrenym00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrenym00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrenym00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrenym00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because orange triad is much more than a multi. purchase a multi, joint supplement and digestion/immune aid and let us know how much they cost together. well that is what you get in a single bottle of orange triad

glad you love orange triad, looks like a trend around this place
    Why no bcaa in triad?

seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanf76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114255961
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111305931
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110598911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109029931
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109732191
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113591521

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Yea, animal pak is definitely the best multi and probably the best supplement i've ever tried.

Too bad bb.com won't ship it to Canada, have to get it off some shady site for 2 dollars more.

Originally Posted by andrenym00 View Post
    Why no bcaa in triad?
    because its not a BCAA supplement
    Originally Posted by Drop_Dead View Post
    Yea, animal pak is definitely the best multi and probably the best supplement i've ever tried.

Too bad bb.com won't ship it to Canada, have to get it off some shady site for 2 dollars more.
    orange triad gets through to Canada from bb.com
    Specials & insider info

Registered User 495081 Drop_Dead's Avatar
    Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000) Drop_Dead is just really nice. (+1000)
    because its not a BCAA supplement

orange triad gets through to Canada from bb.com
    sorry im an idiot, bb.com wont ship animal STak to canada, mixed it up. i might have to try out orange triad tho, get a bottle next time i order.

Closed Thread
Page 104 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast