Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    just wait till Monster does a log on it at twice the recommended dosage, then we'll see how bad it is
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing !!!!
    Ya smoke this **** so to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this ****. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Originally Posted by kingmob
    Its all speculation at this point though, we really don't know what kind of a designer steroid it is. I'm sure within a few weeks there will be more information on it.

I agree, sort of. Many experts have agreed that even if M-TRN is good, it will be very liver toxic. Halodrol-50 I dont even need someone to tell me if thats liver toxic. The 90 day break sends up a big red flag.

VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VVickeD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    taken from AM forums

----- Original Message -----
    To: info@gasparinutrition.com
    Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:22 PM
    Subject: Halodrol Liver toxicity

I was researching Halodrol, and in the writeup on the website there is no mention of liver toxicity or precautions that need to be taken to avoid liver damage. However after looking deeper onto some message boards the rumor is Halodrol is extremely toxic, a rep has been quoted to have cringed when asked how harsh this is on the liver. Is this product toxic to the liver? And if so how much?
    Thank you,

Reply:

This is from Michael Lamanna at Gaspari:

This product is lightly methylated, therefore it is not harsh on the liver. A rep from what company?? Not from Gaspari! Most people on the message boards are clueless and have no credibility.

Thank You

------------------------------------

WTF is lightly methylated?

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    Whoah. Hold the phones. Are you saying I have bottles of junk the way it is written out? I certainly hope not because if **** released a lame product at the last minute to capitalize on our fears, there will be a terrible backlash on **** credibility.
    Well, at least you never plan on using it anyway!

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VVickeD
    Oh, you didn't know? Methylation is like salt, you just sprinkle on however much you want. [/sarcasm]

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by raiderz
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing !!!!

LOL, but will he be telling the truth? M(A)LBERT has zero credibility and is the laughing stock of this board.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xGhostinGx
    Whoah. Hold the phones. Are you saying I have bottles of junk the way it is written out? I certainly hope not because if **** released a lame product at the last minute to capitalize on our fears, there will be a terrible backlash on **** credibility.
    If we go by the works of Ojasoo and Raynaud, and their steroid library, there are no more progesterone specific steroids than those with a 17bmethoxy group and a 4,9,11-triene structure. This pole is located away from the AR in the group of 17bmethoxy drugs, which are already characterized as specific progestins.

This drug is in all respects a VERY potent and VERY specific progestin.

**** has nothing left to work on, all drugs characterized as androgens are in the catch clause in the law. Progestins are all they have.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VVickeD
    taken from AM forums

----- Original Message -----
    To: info@gasparinutrition.com
    Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:22 PM
    Subject: Halodrol Liver toxicity

I was researching Halodrol, and in the writeup on the website there is no mention of liver toxicity or precautions that need to be taken to avoid liver damage. However after looking deeper onto some message boards the rumor is Halodrol is extremely toxic, a rep has been quoted to have cringed when asked how harsh this is on the liver. Is this product toxic to the liver? And if so how much?
    Thank you,

Reply:

This is from Michael Lamanna at Gaspari:

This product is lightly methylated, therefore it is not harsh on the liver. A rep from what company?? Not from Gaspari! Most people on the message boards are clueless and have no credibility.

Thank You

------------------------------------

My thoughts exactly lightly methylated ? And then other people are supposed to be clueless

Talking

Originally Posted by dbish77
    Well, at least you never plan on using it anyway!

LMAO. True, but there is no point in collecting junk. I threw my 4 bottles of M1P away.

stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    we can't necessarily say that halodrol is super-ultra-mega-cirrosis-jaundice-transplant-liver toxic yet. we don't know. that is the point. there is definitely the possibility that it is very liver toxic (because of the high doses)...but we simply do not know. maybe it is not catastrophically liver toxic. the possibility exists. we'll just have to wait until someone releases a chemical formula. for now i would say that it is best not to tempt fate but all i'm saying is that we do not know how toxic it is.

Anabolicboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolicboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Anabolicboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Haladrol 50..two thumbs...WAY up!!!!!

WOW! Suprised to see all this trash talking with no evidence to support it! I guess supplements don't get the same rights humans do...Innocent until proven guilty.

I am stacking Haladrol with Orastan and have had NO side effects! I have been on for 4 weeks now and have gained a solid 14 lbs. This stuff is AMAZING! I spoke to the product creator in person. I have known him for a couple years. Trust me...The guy knows his ****! Basically, he said Haladrol is almost chemically identical to D-Bol but much safer for your liver. I'm also taking a potent milk thistle supplement to stay on the safe side. So far..I have to say that this stuff is the real deal! I have never seen gains like this before from anything over the counter. Way better than any of the recently banned pro hormones that were out!

Originally Posted by stacked13
    we can't necessarily say that halodrol is super-ultra-mega-cirrosis-jaundice-transplant-liver toxic yet. we don't know. that is the point. there is definitely the possibility that it is very liver toxic (because of the high doses)...but we simply do not know. maybe it is not catastrophically liver toxic. the possibility exists. we'll just have to wait until someone releases a chemical formula. for now i would say that it is best not to tempt fate but all i'm saying is that we do not know how toxic it is.

Hence the warning. i'd advise anyone against taking it until we know what it is, and if someone is dumb enough to take it before that time to at the very least get their liver values and blood pressure checked by a physician on a regular basis.

stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stacked13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Anabolicboy
    WOW! Suprised to see all this trash talking with no evidence to support it! I guess supplements don't get the same rights humans do...Innocent until proven guilty.

I am stacking Haladrol with Orastan and have had NO side effects! I have been on for 4 weeks now and have gained a solid 14 lbs. This stuff is AMAZING! I spoke to the product creator in person. I have known him for a couple years. Trust me...The guy knows his ****! Basically, he said Haladrol is almost chemically identical to D-Bol but much safer for your liver. I'm also taking a potent milk thistle supplement to stay on the safe side. So far..I have to say that this stuff is the real deal! I have never seen gains like this before from anything over the counter. Way better than any of the recently banned pro hormones that were out!

lol so u r telling us u basically gained 14 pounds in 4 weeks on 50mg dbol???? all that means is that u suck at working out.

edit: btw 15 pounds in 3 weeks on sd alone wuz not uncommon so i don't know about "way better than any of the recently banned pro hormones that were out" but i'm not mathmetician

Says the man with three posts.

This isn't trash talking, its a warning since no one knows what this stuff is. For all I know you may be right, all though your claims seem too exaggerated to hold much ground. Point is you'd be stupid to take a compound that you don't know, but of which you do know it is toxic. I prefer people do not play with their health.

If gaspari stands by this product entirely, they will let people know what exactly it is.

Maybe you can ask this creator to let us know the sites of unsaturation halogenation and hydroxylation.
    Last edited by Big Cat; 11-03-2005 at 10:17 AM.

Originally Posted by stacked13
    lol so u r telling us u basically gained 14 pounds in 4 weeks on 50mg dbol???? all that means is that u suck at working out.

Agreed 700%

Originally Posted by Big Cat
    Says the man with three posts.

If gaspari stands by this product entirely, they will let people know what exactly it is.

Agreed another 700%

raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raiderz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So are you refering to Methoxy TRN ? So it looks like it would be a great muscle builder , but also a libido killer as a heavy Progestin ?? Sorry for the questions ...
    Ya smoke this **** so to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this ****. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

Originally Posted by raiderz
    So are you refering to Methoxy TRN ? So it looks like it would be a great muscle builder , but also a libido killer as a heavy Progestin ?? Sorry for the questions ...
    I referred to methoxy TRN in two previous posts and why I believe it would be a less than suitable compound. Its structural data suggests it is a VERY potent progestin, and considerably more PR specific than AR specific. They quote Vida, and I don't have a copy on hand, but when they say 4 times stronger than tren and 200 times stronger than Methyl-test, I think they mistook the progestagenic values for androgenic values. Not that I would trust Vida as a very valid source of such data, that has been proven a few times.

This thread is however dedicated to a halodrol warning, I'd be happy to discuss other compounds in other threads, via PM or by mail. SHoot me a PM to let me know which.

Thanks, sorry for jumping the thread..

kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingmob has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gaspari might be just trying to keep the Product Name on the downlow for now. They might have changed their plans for the Product Release, and have not put into circulation any information on it up to this point. This could be a sound strategy, especially after the recent news of the looming Ban, and all the FDA regulations, and hearings. They don't want the publicity on this product circulating prematurely, and don't want any buzz up until after all this mess gets resolved.

I have been on for 4 weeks now and have gained a solid 14 lbs. This stuff is AMAZING! I spoke to the product creator in person. Basically, he said Haladrol is almost chemically identical to D-Bol but much safer for your liver.
    This post is filled with BS.

1) I think it is time to stop.

2) You spoke with BK at the O I can believe, but saying you have known him for a couple of years is funny. I think you meant to say 'known of him.'

3) He didnt say it was like Dbol, he said it was exactly what it sounded like Halodrol-50 (halotestin and anadrol-50)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/olympiawebcast.htm

7th one down.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwingGuru
    On another note, it costs almost $2.00 a pill.
    not that i want to take halodrol, etc. etc., but this is $2.00/pill? i thought it cost about $45/30 pills. that would be about $1.50...mind you....for 50mg.

for 50mg of ErgoMAX ON SALE even....it costs roughly $2/50mg.

so this isn't quite accurate implying that it is a ripoff.

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    just wait till Monster does a log on it at twice the recommended dosage

.....stacked with DNP and Methoxy-TRN.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how is life at gaspari treating you? 3 posts all with the exact same message? You could be a little less obvious with your affiliation
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642222[/url]

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WOW!I am stacking Haladrol with Orastan and have had NO side effects!

This stuff is AMAZING!

Trust me...The guy knows his ****!

So far..I have to say that this stuff is the real deal! I have never seen gains like this before from anything over the counter.

Way better than any of the recently banned pro hormones that were out!

Wow, blatant marketing hyperbole.

Thank-you Gaspari shill.
    Last edited by Stuntdawg; 11-03-2005 at 11:05 AM.

Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nitrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Big Cat]It has recently come to my attention that yet another designer steroid has been released, no doubt those that frequent this forum more often have already heard of it plenty, called halodrol. The company that makes this is reluctant to even reveal what the active ingredient is.

The active ingredient is: polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane, 50mg. I got this off the Gaspari site, but I have no idea what it is. Hopefully this will help somebody figure out what it is.

Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    how is life at gaspari treating you? 3 posts all with the exact same message? You could be a little less obvious with your affiliation
    LOL. What a shill. All from different threads.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...6&postcount=41

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...6&postcount=16

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=78

[QUOTE=Nitrix]
    Originally Posted by Big Cat
    It has recently come to my attention that yet another designer steroid has been released, no doubt those that frequent this forum more often have already heard of it plenty, called halodrol. The company that makes this is reluctant to even reveal what the active ingredient is.

The active ingredient is: polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane, 50mg. I got this off the Gaspari site, but I have no idea what it is. Hopefully this will help somebody figure out what it is.

i think the idea is that "polyhydrogenated, polyhydroxylated" is not very descriptive. the part of the chain that is hydroxylated has a huge effect on the compound. they need to tell exactly what parts of the compound are hydrogenated and hydroxylated....but i'm no chemist

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

ROFL, it's the same copy and paste job each time.

Gaspari should educate its shills in going about its sales tactics. Talk about Captain Obvious.

Originally Posted by Nitrix
    It has recently come to my attention that yet another designer steroid has been released, no doubt those that frequent this forum more often have already heard of it plenty, called halodrol. The company that makes this is reluctant to even reveal what the active ingredient is.

I honestly dont think we will get the true chemical name until after there is a ban. This will keep anyone else from manufacturing it.