Thread: Disaster Relief

MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disaster Relief

Hey guys...or gals...I was watching all this hurricane stuff on the news and I realize STILL how helpless these people are. They have no food or water, let alone homes and even families.....YET, we all sit here and ask about how much can we spend on oursleves or what kind of food do I wanna eat today or what is the best kind of supplement or protein I can buy....these people would kill....and have....for the food we eat and the way we live now. Anywho, I know that people on here and everywhere else have done their part for releif efforts and so on but I had an idea for a TEAM or a group I wanted to start...It's called "Lift the Burden!"...get it? Anywho, I thought since God has blessed us with our bodies and our strengths...why not use them to help people who have nothing! Hell, I gaurantee 4 or 5 bodybuilders could erect the frame of a house in about an hour! Let alone lifting debris or whatever from roads, and homes etc....so is this a good idea? Am I a lost cause or what? Is it posible to unite the bodybuilding masses to help these people and people of future disasters? Please help me!!!

I thought a cool slogan would be this...
    "Test your true strength by showing real power...the power to help one another!"

Plus...just think of how cool it would be to see sop many of the same types of people helping out let alone getting bodybuilding out to the rest of the U.S.!!

THANK YOU!!

MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrUniverse61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

also.....

I also thought we could get people to donate money by challenging oursleves......sort of along the lines of jump rope for heart....you know donate say a quarter for however many times you can bench 135 or whatever? Or how many push ups or sit ups you could do!!?? I just wanna help and I would love some feedback and input to start something huge!!!

Again....thanks