Marianamar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down 10 months of exercising, still nkt.enough results

I'm 15 y/o. 52 KGS. I lose lots of weight a few years ago. And now wanted to tone my body. Basically I've been exercising and eating healthy for 10 months. And I've lost weight (about 5kgs) but I've been stuck on 52 for months. I do cardio and sometimes I go to the scale and my weight is 51 or 50. Then after a few days it's 52 again. I've been trying for months to get rid of my lower body fat, but i can barely see results. Also I have that line on my stomach, but I can barely see my abs without flexing. I saw good results on my biceps but I'm not noticing any results on my stomach. And I'm wondering, I have 2 bumps under on my upper stomach, they turn into big bumps when flexing, are these abs? I'm pretty proud of my biceps results but not too impressed of my stomach results. I can say that I saw difference and results on my stomach but not as much as I thought. I mean I'm not losing any weight for the past months till.now.

adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well it's impossible to tell without pictures if you need to lose weight or what the situation is. You give your age and weight but no height so it could be that you don't have more weight to lose and you are lacking the muscle to support the look you want. Given that you are 15 years old and 52 kg, it's probably likely that you don't need to lose weight at all unless you are extremely short. Even then, it's not something you should be focused on at this point in your life.

Eating clean/healthy has nothing to do with weight and fat loss. You can eat perfectly healthy and still be eating too much to lose. I suggest that you focus on a good lifting program to build a strong foundation of muscle, eat for health and to maintain (or possible even gain slightly to build muscle), and enjoy fun activities that keep you active for health.

Just my two cents.
    Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    www.AccidentalFitnessQuest.com

Have a training or nutrition question? PM me or ask me on FB: www.********.com/AccidentalFitnessQuest

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You need to focus on being a teenager and eating enough to support your growth and development. You are 15. You do NOT need to be dieting.

Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's wrong with 5'2" and 114 pounds?

Lift some heavy weights, that will trim you up. You don't need to lose weight.
    Under Construction.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are 15 and at a very (low even) healthy weight. Your body is still changing.

At your age, you want to focus on what your body can do, not what it looks like.

Media are there to mess up with your head and if you are not careful, you will find yourself with a eating disorder or body dismorphia issues that will be very hard to recover from.

All the images you see in magazines and online, instagram, etc are fake, touched up, or shots angled a certain way. Those girls at school that are currently super skinny are probably not done with puberty yet.

You should be eating what your parents serve you in a reasonable amount until you are full and with an emphasis on nutritious food with the occasional treat.

Exercise should be sports (or activities) you enjoy and monitored by an adult or certified coach. Try different things right now to stay active, you have so much choice: yoga, zumba, running, swimming, team sports, dance, hiking, climbing! Or yes, also weight lifting if you find it fun and with an emphasis in building strength. You are so young, have fun with your exercise!

Focus on all the great things in your life about being 15 and stop obsessing about modifying small body parts!

Life is good, enjoy

Please watch this video on photoshopping for a reality check

EDITS:
    Also food for thoughts on body image for teens
    Last edited by mcbourque; 02-06-2015 at 01:01 PM.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793