Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Plateau Busting w/MsDom - A Red Acid Log

I figured I better get this started while I have time and energy (just got home from the gym ) so that it's up and running with all my stats prior to actually receiving the Red Acid (do I need to throw the trademark in, seriously...).

Backround:

I was a pretty active kid, I enojyed sports and excelled in things like basketball and soccer. Unfortunately I lost the enjoyment once I hit middle school and highschool and found 'better things to do'. I never really got 'out of shape' so to speak but I was certainly headed down a road leading to a unhealthy lifestyle. Moving on... by age 19, my boyfriend and I discovered we were going to have a baby. I didn't gain a whole lot of fat but my son was a pretty big baby and I was HUGE. From the back you couldn't even tell I was pregnant (by month 9) but as soon as I turned to the side it was like BLAOOW! He so nicely decided he'd grow straight out. I told myself i'd make sure to get right back into shape after I had him but every time I looked in the mirror at the damage the pregnancy caused my abdomen and though 'what's the use??!?'. I knew I'd never take it back, my son's the greatest thing that ever happened so I had to get over the superficial crap and look inside and realize that just because i'm a mother doesn't mean I have to turn into 'one of those moms'. You know the kind. The kind that just get worse and worse as time goes on and eventually even their kids are embarassed to bring their friends around? Yeah. I was too young for that. To make a long story short, eventually I switched from an active job to a desk job which did nothing but bad things for me. I was eating like crap, neve rmoving and at the height of 5'9.333" I think my heighest non-pregnancy weight was 190-something. like 193 if I recall. So.. I made a pact with myself to pull out of my silly depression and get my confidence back.

Originally I just wanted to lose weight. I had no idea what that entailed so I just did aerobics and pilates like every other chick in America. It worked, as I started losing weight on the scale though, the image I was seeing wasn't really doing what I had hoped. I was looking better but I really wanted to firm up. The more research I did the more I found out about muscle loss and how in order to retain one needs to eat a certain way, and also needs to push weight they wouldn't normally push. When I got to BB.com I swore I didn't want to body build but I tell you... i'm hooked. I've lost a total of 30 lbs. I believe most of this is to be fat because i've hit some plateaus where the scale wouldn't budge but the reflection in the mirror sure did. I've dropped down to a size 6-8 (from a size 13/14) and seriously.. my ass has shrunken considerably - it's amazing because that is where I store fat. My arms and back are cutting up nicely, my legs have definition and even my flabby abs are looking better than they have since I had my son (you can even see some definition under the fat/skin!). Yes, as you will see in my pictures - I have a lot of extra skin from the pregnancy and stretch marks so no - I will NEVER have perfect abs until I have some sort of surgery, but it's shrinking and honestly - i'm getting over it because at least i've made it this far. So here I am. Teetering between 159-162and I have been for like 2 weeks, maybe longer. I've been lifting heavy and really only doing cardio twice a week. This could be the culprit. My diet got messy for a few days - have that entirely in check now. So i'm hoping with the addition of Red Acid I will be able to really start to hit the cardio harder on the days that I do go, have more energy for my lifting and see if I can bust through this 159. My goal was to be to 140 by Christmas but my guess is with the way I lift - it may not be possible. But if Red Acid can get me down at least a few lbs of fat - i'll be happy and probably purchase some more.

Stats-

Weight: 159-162

Height: 5'9.333"

Bodyfat: as soon as I can get some calipers I will let you all know - Lost my CC so im working on finding a store locally that sells them.

Training: 9 months - Seriously? 4 months

Supplements: MultiVitamin, Flax Seed Capsuls, B-complex, Esther C, Whey Protein, occasionally Fish oil (blech)

Split: Chest/Tris, Legs/Shoulders, Back/Bi's - 3 days, cardio and ab work in between. I do anywhere from 3- 5 sets in the 6-8 rep range as near failure as I can get without a spotter

I plan to take pictures this very moment to see how they turn out (the camera sucks). Will post as soon as I can. I'm really excited about this. If I can get my body fat down to an ideal percentage I will lift weight until I die. There is nothing more liberating and more powerful feeling than watching your own body change and grow and knowing you did it and that you're capable of doing what ever you want to when you put your mind to it. Self-esteem and self confidence are two very important things to have in this life. It's hard to be good at anything, and truely excel and succeed in even life's most prescious things(such as being a mother) when you don't love yourself. I can honestly say i'm learning to love myself.

Okay..enough with the mushy sh!t.. where's my damn Red Acid

Will keep you all updated!
    Last edited by MsDominatus; 11-01-2005 at 09:20 PM.
    Height - almost 5'10"
    Current weight - 152 - WTF?

Workout Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=677394

[url]http://www.myspace.com/msnubility[/url]

MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quick update:

I will have 'before' pictures by the time I take my first dose of Red Acid. I'm unloading the camera this weekend so i'll have some room to shoot some pics and will try to have them up by Monday!

I will also be able to provide bf% as soon as I get my calipers. I didn't get my new credit cards in the mail yet but I batted my eyes and got the man to fork over his card. (if only this worked for all the other things i'd like to have!) So I ordered them here on BB.com - and i'm not sure how long their standard shipping will take... I guess we'll see.

Starting Monday I will post a typical day's diet and my workout split in detail. I will weigh in the day I get my calipers and provide both a bf% and a weight and do weekly updates on the bf% and weight as well as comments as necessary on my experience w/the product.

PU- do you want us to post our daily diet and work outs and such or what?

Edit: I have also added Creatine Ethyl Ester to my supplements. Not sure how I feel about this stuff yet.
    Last edited by MsDominatus; 11-04-2005 at 10:06 AM.
    Height - almost 5'10"

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MsDominatus
    PU- do you want us to post our daily diet and work outs and such or what?
    As much detail as you feel necessary... especially initial impressions, daily impressions, ANY side effects, energy, appetite / cravings.. etc. The more detail you provide in your log, the more we can all see the cutting / fatloss experience "through your eyes" so-to-speak. I take a personal interest in this because I have 2 female clients, so this will be great feedback for me (already off to a great start with GREAT detail).
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 11-04-2005 at 10:08 AM.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Here are my 'before' pictures.

The pictures aren't of the best quality but you can the idea that I have some fat to cut still (some?, probably a lot). They also give you an idea of what happens when someone loses a good amount of fat, ie: Loose skin, visible stretchmarks (though these are from pregnancy, I wasn't ever fat enough to cause this to happen on my abdomen), sagging belly button (this totally sucks!) etc. When I am married and finished having children (I want one more!) believe i'm planning for some nip and tuck.

Front unflexed ( flexing isn't much different looking in the pictures of my midsection since the skin gets in the way and doesn't allow the light to hit and glimpse of defnition, so why bother? - in person though, you can see the difference):

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...%20Log/RA4.jpg

Back - Flexed:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Log/RABack.jpg

I'm hoping the RA/workout/diet combo will lean up my back some more and really show this definition but- am I looking like a man here or what?!?!?!

Side :

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...A3UNFLEXED.jpg

Side :

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...%20Log/RA2.jpg

Quad - Flexed:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Log/RAQUAD.jpg

I hate the way these look when flexed but I have really decent muscle development here and I am hoping the RA/workout combo will hopefully help these show more. Otherwise my legs are naturally pretty long and on the leaner side.

Side view of face:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...g/100_1366.jpg

I took this because typically the face can say a lot so if a month from now, my sideview is any more defined, I'll know the RA worked. I show progress in my face rather quickly and when my midsection is concerned is really hard to visually tell because of the extra skin. I hope this doesn't affect a caliper reading.

Once the calipers come, i'll do the BF% but my guess is i'm in the low 20's. My overall goal is 15% but that will take a good amount of time and devotion.
    Height - almost 5'10"

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

subscriptiooo!!!

You look great already- you're back looks fantastic! Good luck with this. Definately be watching this one (probably not saying much, but watching!)

From the back you couldn't even tell I was pregnant (by month 9) but as soon as I turned to the side it was like BLAOOW!
    you saw me huh? Dammittt!!!

BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck MsD! I bet this will help you get under that plateau.

It is gonna be hard to keep up with everyone one with all the testers. Maybe PT will keep us up to date on everyone's progress in a single thread so we dont have to try to follow them all. I know he and tank will be watching all of us like kids watching dad build a playhouse.
    My journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=552432
    Scivation Cutting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9100596#post9100596

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck Jess !! We're all rooting for ya !! 15% ain't nuttin but a peanut !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Start popping those pills and let me know what I have to expect...

Racr-x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's nice to finally see someone else here from the Twin Cities -there seems to be a dearth of Minnesotans on the board but I know that there are plently of BBr's in the area (went to the NPC Northern States in Elk River and met plenty of ppl who train scrupulously).
    In any case, your back looks great and your medial delts are impressive for someone with such limited training experience. As for your stomach, such is to be expected after having a child-given time, training, and proper dieting you'll bounce back to look better than ever (you look good now btw).

Best of luck and I'm looking forward to your results from Red Acid.
    Vini, vidi, vici

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
    Carl Gustav Jung

Originally Posted by nithos
    Start popping those pills and let me know what I have to expect...

Niths you can say like..hang on lemme count.......

like...13 words and make me laugh.. even when there is nothing really funny about it. Either that or i'm a little high from my run I just went on...

THEY CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!! AND IF I KNEW HTML I'D MAKE IT ALL PRETTY AND RED LIKE PAMMIE JOE BUT I DON'T KNOW HTML NOR DO I CARE TO!!!!!

Whew.

OKay. Tomorrow morning I will pop Red Acid. Shower. Eat breakfast and by the time I get to work it shall have kicked in and I will give you a detailed description of my first impressions.

Pure - Is it okay if I start off with two instead of the full dose just to see how it affects me?

Racr-x - Another MN fella! Rock on. Where do you work out? Pure is all the way over in St Paul and i'm up in Maple Grove.... I don't know many BB'ers around here (yet). I defintely wonder if anyone at my gym frequents this board but I don't plan on asking anyone anytime soon. (The bb'ers in MG are kind of snooty, much like most of the MG population )

I took a quick one-pinch bf% test with my new calipers and it said I was at like 21% ( ) . But that was right on the side of my abdomen and I feel the 9-point test will me much more accurate. The boy said he'd do that for me tomorrow.

Pardon the babbling - I'm on a high right now (doooh, it's 11:38 pm).

Anyone that has read my other log knows that when I write my thoughts flow like i'm writing a book. You'll have to sort through the jargon to find the facts but I will try my hardest to make THIS RED ACID LOG less wordy and more informative.

Thanks for everything Pure.
    Height - almost 5'10"

Pure - Is it okay if I start off with two instead of the full dose just to see how it affects me?
    Absolutely
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Day 1

I woke up late but didn't forget to take my Red Acid!

6:30 - Red Acid - 2 caps.
    6:35 - Shower
    6:55 - Breakfast - two slices of whole wheat toast and a serving of natural PB
    7:30 - out the door

By the time I hit my morning traffic I was very alert and able to concentrate. Some mornings i'm practically falling asleep at the wheel so this was great!

It is now 8:36, and i'm VERY alert and focused on work (aside from being on BB.com - haha!). I do not feel jittery as I typically do with ephedra/ephedrine products. This is good since it's been over two months since I cycled any thermogenic. My last round was about 5 weeks of Stacker 2's in August(the real stuff w/ephedra not the ephedra free) pre-California Vacation. My caffeine intake varies entirely on my energy levels for the day, whether or not I have class, etc so i've not been really loading up on any stimulants lately. The lack of jitters is cool because like I noted, I still have energy and more importantly, am able to focus. I also feel warmer. Typically i'm freezing when I get into work. My desk is surrounded by 10 long windows and hardly keeps the heat in my area. Today, i'm completely comfortable. No other effects to report at this time.
    Height - almost 5'10"

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is going to be a nice log. MsDom seems very focused and enthusiastic. Good luck to you maam!
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey MsD I just saw your post about being hardcore and your gym and I got to thinking.........I'm going to be home (Minneapolis) for a few days in December, maybe we can get together and go workout? I've never lifted with another "heavy lifting chick" and I'm a far cry from the snobby MG people ! Lemme know what you think!
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

im in love with lifting!! pammiejoe6's Avatar
    pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pammiejoe6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    originally posted by MsDominatus
    AND IF I KNEW HTML I'D MAKE IT ALL PRETTY AND RED LIKE PAMMIE JOE BUT I DON'T KNOW HTML NOR DO I CARE TO!!!!!
    hahah....hell girl i dont know HTML either...hahaha...i just know to use color=whatever for colors....size=whatever for size... b for bold and i for indented....then just close them in with the appropriate /word and youre good to go...example

[*color=red] whatever you want to be red [/color*]
    [*size=1] whatever you wanted to shrink a little [/size*]
    just remove the *....

oh wait...you dont wanna know how to do it...ooops...sorry!

hahah

Good Luck with the log woman!!
    [url]http://community.webshots.com/user/pammiejoe6[/url]

So don't think of this as a project with an end point. I think you'll find it's a way of life.....DBFLgirl

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

As we all know, a pretty log just carries so much more credability than a plain text log. Content be damned, give me color coordination...

Originally Posted by arose70
    Hey MsD I just saw your post about being hardcore and your gym and I got to thinking.........I'm going to be home (Minneapolis) for a few days in December, maybe we can get together and go workout? I've never lifted with another "heavy lifting chick" and I'm a far cry from the snobby MG people ! Lemme know what you think!
    Oh I'd be sooooooo down for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you - heavy is all relative. I'm not squatting bodyweight by any means
    Height - almost 5'10"

Racr-x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Racr-x - Another MN fella! Rock on. Where do you work out? Pure is all the way over in St Paul and i'm up in Maple Grove.... I don't know many BB'ers around here (yet). I defintely wonder if anyone at my gym frequents this board but I don't plan on asking anyone anytime soon. (The bb'ers in MG are kind of snooty, much like most of the MG population )
    Primarily, I work out at Bally's in Fridley (not to far from the house) but depending on the day I may hit the one in Bloomington, Little Canada, or St. Paul Midway. There are better gyms (read: more hardcore) but @ $8/mnth for my dues it's hard to justify going anywhere else.
    When you say MG, do you mean Lifetime by Arbor Lakes?

Also as an aside, there is another contest this Sat. that Chris Bongiovanni is promoting so if you have the time check it out.
    Vini, vidi, vici

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."
    Carl Gustav Jung

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh I'd be sooooooo down for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mind you - heavy is all relative. I'm not squatting bodyweight by any means
    Excellent!!! I'll PM you my info and when I'll be home when it gets closer!

Squatting bodyweight???!!! Um, yea, me neither !
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

Originally Posted by nithos
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

As we all know, a pretty log just carries so much more credability than a plain text log. Content be damned, give me color coordination...

Damn it. Now I have to take the time out to make it pretty since you all took the time out to explain it to me. (FYI - I do know the basics I was just trying to avoid it by playing dumb).

Just took second dose of Red Acid before lunch (2 caps). I am wondering if I should wait until my afternoon meal (around 3 ish) to take it next time so that maybe i'll still have some of the energy for my evening workouts. I wish I could take it at like six and be railed for my 8 pm workouts but then i'd never get to bed! Pure, do you think I should wait a few more hours to take it or take it before lunch @ like 11:45? I'll be taking the first dose between 6:30 and 7 every morning.

Tomorrow I will up it to the full dose and see how this affects me. Right now again, relaxed energy. Nothing overpowering but am very alert, maybe a little antsy but I sit at a desk and really just want to MOVE.

Note: You can view my diet anytime by clicking on the fitday journal at the bottom. I'll be updating it as often as possible for the purpose of this Log.
    Last edited by MsDominatus; 11-08-2005 at 11:17 AM.
    Height - almost 5'10"

Originally Posted by arose70
    Excellent!!! I'll PM you my info and when I'll be home when it gets closer!

Squatting bodyweight???!!! Um, yea, me neither !

Sounds good. Yes, let me know and i'll get you some free passes to my gym! How exciting is this!?!?!? I'm super glad you asked
    Height - almost 5'10"

Originally Posted by Racr-x
    Primarily, I work out at Bally's in Fridley (not to far from the house) but depending on the day I may hit the one in Bloomington, Little Canada, or St. Paul Midway. There are better gyms (read: more hardcore) but @ $8/mnth for my dues it's hard to justify going anywhere else.
    When you say MG, do you mean Lifetime by Arbor Lakes?

Also as an aside, there is another contest this Sat. that Chris Bongiovanni is promoting so if you have the time check it out.

I work out at Northwest in Maple Grove - yes near Arbor Lakes - actually it joins it's pools w/the community center therefore attached to the Maple Grove Community Center.

8 bucks a month? ****!

I pay 20 but that's only because it's a joined membership w/my father and my insurance reimburses us 20 bucks a month as long as I go 8 times a month - obviously I go more. Otherwise it was 40 dollars to add me.

WHere is the contest? I might check it out
    Height - almost 5'10"

Just took second dose of Red Acid before lunch (2 caps). I am wondering if I should wait until my afternoon meal (around 3 ish) to take it next time so that maybe i'll still have some of the energy for my evening workouts. I wish I could take it at like six and be railed for my 8 pm workouts but then i'd never get to bed! Pure, do you think I should wait a few more hours to take it or take it before lunch @ like 11:45? I'll be taking the first dose between 6:30 and 7 every morning.
    Since you're already feeling antsy at the low dose... yes I would spread the dosage out / experiment. Ephedrine makes me very antsy, so I know what you mean... there can be a point where it's "too much" of a good thing.

VERY interested in how your energy will be this evening ! This is already great feedback so far !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn it. Now I have to take the time out to make it pretty since you all took the time out to explain it to me. (FYI - I do know the basics I was just trying to avoid it by playing dumb).

Tomorrow I will up it to the full dose and see how this affects me. Right now again, relaxed energy. Nothing overpowering but am very alert, maybe a little antsy but I sit at a desk and really just want to MOVE.

Note: You can view my diet anytime by clicking on the fitday journal at the bottom. I'll be updating it as often as possible for the purpose of this Log.
    Please tell me you aren't nursing!
    www.revised-training.com
    Training got better

Originally Posted by ATrainer
    Her kid is 3, I sure hope he is off the nipple by now.

Originally Posted by ATrainer

uHM.

I don't get it? Are you implying that if I were I shouldn't be on the RA? ...lol, yes I understand that but...

Yeah, my son is 3 and he's been 'off the nipple' for quite some time (lol Niths).

Funniest thing i've read all day.
    Height - almost 5'10"

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Best of luck in achieving your goals.

turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) turbos10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see things going well so far for you. Also glad to see that noone seems to be getting the jitters. I dont have my RA yet, so I am having to sit back and watch all you play with the new toys. It is like I am in time out

Good luck!
    My journal:
    Scivation Cutting Log:

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    Best of luck in achieving your goals.

Thanks! Good luck to you, though it doesn't seem you have much to lose

Turbs-

It's because you're in the south. CL favors the north over the south for obvious reasons

JK.

You'll be out of timeout in no time.
    Height - almost 5'10"

Thanks! Good luck to you, though it doesn't seem you have much to lose

Turbs-

It's because you're in the south. CL favors the north over the south for obvious reasons

JK.

You'll be out of timeout in no time.
    Will see if Mr. Aries gets his today. He is south of me.

I still have about 12lbs to loose. I hope I can knock half of that out in the next month with RA which would put me at 12%.
    My journal:
    Scivation Cutting Log: