Thread: Bicep Peak

Weight_Gainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bicep Peak

A simple question...
    I've been working hard on my biceps, doing the typical concentraion curls, preachers, barbell curls etc,
    yet I'm not sure what bicep excercise it is that works specifically on increasing the height or peak of the bicep that gives it that "bubble look".

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Marcus

iron1800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marcus, a great excercise to do for biceps peak, if your wrists can handle it, is curls on an easy curl bar with your wrists facing outwards (using the inside grips). I personally think this to be a great excercise to increase the "peak".

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

also.. to really form that peak make sure to flex at the top of each curl..

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah flexing and holding at the top. Also try high pulley curls its on the cable crossover machine and you just curl the weight towards your head. Just like having weight and doing double bicep poses.
    peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

syo202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would a set of 21s help in this area? My biceps are not getting any bigger, seems as though I reached my plateau. I would love to increase my bicep peaks...

Can someone suggest an extensive workout regiment?

-Tom

FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FleXXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for peak the best is the concentration curl. 21's are more for a pump at the end of a workout.

Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Levrone2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea 21's are better towards the end but you could break it up so for one set you just did the top half then after that you do 1 set of the lower half i did that and it helped some, also try cables every once and a while b/c constant stress is on the muscle

Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrench is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    21's rock!!!
    Lift Heavy or Go Home.
    B.T.K- Bleed Time Krew
    ▪█──────█▪