Will work for DOMS!!!! Armson Swole's Avatar
    Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10) Armson Swole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hamilton Beach single serving blender

WHO: Hamilton Beach

WHAT: Single serving blender

WHERE: Wal-Mart

ABOOT:

- PRODUCT FEATURES
    - Use the travel lid to drink from the jar
    - Fits in most car drink holders
    - Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes and more
    - Stainless steel blades
    - One-touch blending
    - Easy storage
    - Less cleaning

MY REVIEW

Price: 10/10 $11.44 @ Wal-Mart

Power: 8/10 Probably not the most powerful little blender on the market. It does get the job done however. It'll blend your shake and crush ice with no issue.

Ease of use: 10/10 Plug it in and hit the blend button. The cup locks into place fairly easily as well. Can't really screw this one up.

Durability: 9/10 The container is made of plastic and the motor doesn't have any major horsepower, but if you're just using it to blend your shakes or any other drinks it works quite well. Especially considering what I paid for it. I have used mine at least 3 times a day since mid August and still have never had any problems with it. My brother even used it to make Margaritas recently and he said they came out perfect.

Overall: At less than $12, this blender is an absolute bargain. It's not made from titanium and thick glass, but as long as you're not tossing it around it will last quite a while. If you're like me you probably wouldn't use this for anything more than protein shakes, so with that in mind, the motor and blades do their job pretty well. 3 months and I have not had a single problem with mine. It's not a Magic Bullet, but for the price it simply can't be beat. 10/10

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i wonder how this compares to the magic bullet? anyone have comments?

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For the price you can't beat it.....where I live, the magic bullet is around 60$...My hammy beach blender finally gave in after a year of constant use (leaking around the bottom)...I find it chops ice and anything else far better than other blenders I've used.

Tray01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tray01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tray01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the review for 12 dollars i dont mind taking a chance on it =)

rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjd221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love my magic bullet for ease of clean up, would love to hear how these compare
    Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

eyedol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have both. My magic bullet has gotten really noisy so I don't use it anymore. My hamilton is still running smoothly and when it craps out I'll buy a new one. The magic bullet is a little easier to clean though.

IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IrviKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well, I think this Single-serve Blender is good and has a lesser price compared to other brands.

I might buy this one.
    Last edited by IrviKnight; 04-04-2017 at 04:21 AM. Reason: mispelled

afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) afsde has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IrviKnight View Post
    Well, I think this Single-serve Blender is good and has a lesser price compared to other brands.

I might buy this one.
    look hamilton beach blender:

Light31345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Loose weight without working out

Here is a really cool way to loose weight without working out

*************.us/6547111